Want to in for destroying temp fans
Battles where a Legendary is used will count as a loss for the person who brings it. In a case where both users bring a Legendary, then both of them will get a win added to their score (e.g. If the set score is 2-1 and you both bring a Legendary, now it's 3-2 and the person with 3 wins, wins).
inTours Plaza Fall Seasonal
Welcome to Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal is National Dex Anything Goes, but every Legendary Pokemon is banned. Here is a list of all the Pokemon that are disallowed: https://www.serebii.net/pokemon/legendary.shtml.
- This is a standard National Dex Anything Goes minus Legendary Pokemon Tournament.
- Mega Pokemon are NOT Legendaries
- Best of three, double elimination.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- Replays are required.
- Battles where a Legendary is used will count as a loss for the person who brings it. In a case where both users bring a Legendary, then both of them will get a win added to their score (e.g. If the set score is 2-1 and you both bring a Legendary, now it's 3-2 and the person with 3 wins, wins).Ruleset - Standard NatDex
Bans - (All Sub-Legendaries, Legendaries, and Mythicals)
/Challenge National Dex AG @@@ -Articuno, -Zapdos, -Moltres, -Raikou, -Entei, -Suicune, -Regirock, -Regice, -Registeel, -Latias, -Latios, -Uxie, -Mesprit, -Azelf, -Heatran, -Regigigas, -Cresselia, -Cobalion, -Terrakion, -Virizion, -Tornadus, -Thundurus, -Landorus, -Type:Null, -Silvally, -Tapu Koko, -Tapu Lele, -Tapu Bulu, -Tapu Fini, -Nihilego, -Buzzwole, -Pheromosa, -Xurkitree, -Celesteela, -Kartana, -Guzzlord, -Poipole, -Naganadel, -Stakataka, -Blacephalon, -Kubfu, -Urshifu, -Regieleki, -Regidrago, -Glastrier, -Spectrier, -Mewtwo, -Lugia, -Ho-Oh, -Kyogre, -Groudon, -Rayquaza, -Dialga, -Palkia, -Giratina, -Reshiram, -Zekrom, -Kyurem, -Xerneas, -Yveltal, -Zygarde, -Cosmog, -Cosmoem, -Solgaleo, -Lunala, -Necrozma, -Zacian, -Zamazenta, -Eternatus, -Calyrex, -Mew, -Celebi, -Jirachi, -Deoxys, -Phione, -Manaphy, -Darkrai, -Shaymin, -Arceus, -Victini, -Keldeo, -Meloetta, -Genesect, -Diancie, -Hoopa, -Volcanion, -Magearna, -Marshadow, -Zeraora, -Meltan, -Melmetal, -Zarude
General Tournament Rules:
- Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, so don't do it.Post "in" to participate. Signups will close on October 30th.
omg it's freezai! Love your videos! Any insight into how the ban list here adjusts the meta? I don't play much nat dex AG, so I'm wondering if there are common moves or builds that are kinda obsolete given that some common checks/counters are removed now.