Tournament Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Predicts here cuz why not, this has some very good matchups

micoytancinco12 (65) vs Aloopuriza (35) [Gen 8 UU+UUBL]: Micoy has better support and is better in these tiers overall

Maki (55) vs Nalorium (45) [Gen 6 NU + NUBL]: Maki and Nalo are good players and good friends but the foxgirl fanclubs have Axew on their side

Kaitlyn (45) vs Just A Jew (55) [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]: both teams are kinda meh to be honest but I don't know if kate's team can cover lower tiers

Stareal (55) vs PA (45) [Gen 8 UU + UUBL]: close matchup since PA knows how to build and Stareal's team is quite stacked, if this was ru they'd take it by a landslide

LolTrollGame (60) vs TeamCharm69 (40) [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]: Idk if tc69 plays other gens than SS and LTG's team members have better knowledge overall

Ax (0) vs hero261107 (100) [Gen 7 PU + PUBL]: Sorry absols, you have no chance against the godly hero numbers jk ofc it's the other way around

Mac3 (60) vs Tobste (40) [Gen 8 RU + RUBL]: From what I've seen Mac is a very good RUBL player and I believe he'll take this

McSim (49) vs faded love (51) [Gen 6 RU + RUBL]: I don't know either sides that well but the latter has more familiar names :p

saba1111 (60) vs Acselsior13 (40) [Gen 7 NU + NUBL]: Acsel's team is v good but saba has kythr+gxe+pp on their side and I don't see saba's team losing at any rounds

Maxomega (40) vs Roxiee (60) [Gen 8 PU + PUBL]: Idt Roxiee plays PU at all since he's an NU main but idk about that for Maxomega's team even more so I'm leaning towards roxiee

Dhoninitesh vs BYE
stitch.kr vs BYE: gorex asked for it
화면 캡처 2020-12-28 210434.png

SpacialRendevous vs BYE
greenandgrey77 vs BYE
Ainzcrad vs BYE: boyn is blind
LpZ vs BYE

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
micoytancinco12 vs Aloopuriza [Gen 8 UU+UUBL]: Better support + micoy has experience in tiers like these.
Maki vs Nalorium [Gen 6 NU + NUBL]: Dont know either(kind of know maki) but i know that maki has sensei axew teambuilding support so that could benefit
Kaitlyn vs Just A Jew [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]: giving the slight edge to jew here since im not sure if kaitlyn's team play lower tiers, could go either way
Stareal vs PA [Gen 8 UU + UUBL]: both are good players and have good team support, could go either way
LolTrollGame vs TeamCharm69 [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]: Tc69 is a good player but idt he really has experience in old gen tiers
Ax vs hero261107 [Gen 7 PU + PUBL]: Unless ax's wifi is hit by a melee puff rest at above 30% and the wifi is gone for 30 minutes ax is definitely taking the win
Mac3 vs Tobste [Gen 8 RU + RUBL]: corrupt host riggs matchups so that he gets rubl
McSim vs faded love [Gen 6 RU + RUBL]: dont know either
saba1111 vs Acselsior13 [Gen 7 NU + NUBL]: How can you not predict the win for the team with gxe, kythr and plim on it
Maxomega vs Roxiee [Gen 8 PU + PUBL]: Don't really know either but i know roxiee is a solid player so im giving the edge to them
Dhoninitesh vs BYE
stitch.kr vs BYE
SpacialRendevous vs BYE
greenandgrey77 vs BYE
Ainzcrad vs BYE
LpZ vs BYE

Last edited:
Predicts because I want likes owo :
micoytancinco12 vs Aloopuriza [Gen 8 UU+UUBL]
Maki vs Nalorium [Gen 6 NU + NUBL]
Kaitlyn vs Just A Jew [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]
Stareal vs PA [Gen 8 UU + UUBL]
LolTrollGame vs TeamCharm69 [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]
Ax vs hero261107 [Gen 7 PU + PUBL]
Mac3 vs Tobste [Gen 8 RU + RUBL]
McSim vs faded love [Gen 6 RU + RUBL]
saba1111 vs Acselsior13 [Gen 7 NU + NUBL]
Maxomega vs Roxiee [Gen 8 PU + PUBL]
Dhoninitesh vs BYE
stitch.kr vs BYE
SpacialRendevous vs BYE
greenandgrey77 vs BYE
Ainzcrad vs BYE
LpZ vs BYE

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
predicts

micoytancinco12 vs Aloopuriza [Gen 8 UU+UUBL] i dont think aloo knows anyone on his team so im not sure how well they'll 1) get along 2) actually ghost EDIT 3) actually ghost well
LolTrollGame vs TeamCharm69 [Gen 6 UU + UUBL]
Ax vs hero261107 [Gen 7 PU + PUBL] hero will go undefeated.
Maxomega vs Roxiee [Gen 8 PU + PUBL]
Dhoninitesh vs BYE
stitch.kr vs BYE
SpacialRendevous vs BYE
greenandgrey77 vs BYE
Ainzcrad vs BYE
LpZ vs BYE

idk who this BYE guy is but he has to play a lot of games. rooting for him to take it all

Last edited:

LanturnLight

formerly get_lucki
This tour looks so fun!! Good luck to all! Big hearts to all the good teammates, players, and teambuilders out there <3 <3

I'm really excited to see which teams will utilize voice chat. Whether you vc or text it will be cool to save the thought process :) Hopefully these matches are fun for all, and in either awesome moves or misplays we can react and laugh together!

GOOO GHOSTIES

micoytancinco12 vs Aloopuriza [Gen 8 UU+UUBL] 65-35
Micoy's team is stacked with TP contenders, and this is a classic tier.

Very close

Based on my limited understanding of Kaitlyn's playstyle, I believe that the tier favors the Multi-Colored Duskulls here.

Stareal vs PA [Gen 8 UU + UUBL]
Two A-tier teams.

LolTrollGame vs TeamCharm69 [Gen 6 UU + UUBL] The Rats (Vel, Trade, LTG, Mattor) are favorites here due to some top tier talent as well as TP teambuilding experience. However, I believe that the excellent communication (assuming VC) and teambuilding effort of the Gourgeists will stake their claim as a top contender in this tour. Watch this black horse.

Ax vs hero261107 [Gen 7 PU + PUBL]
Never vote against the absols. Not even when a hero steps forward to stop them.

Mac is likely more comfortable with this tier. I'm not very familiar with the players.

Saba's team is terrifying to face, with TP tour champions, arguably the best known builder for TP tours, and someone who squishes jeran in ru while sleepwalking.

Maxomega vs Roxiee [Gen 8 PU + PUBL] Another two teams I'm not familiar with. Just going off of a few players that I know are quite good. It will be really fun to see either of these teams surprise a lot of people and have a strong showing this tour.

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone and welcome to Tours Plaza Goshing Tour :Smogjynx:

I am the Great Mellow ! Renowned player known throughout France, I climbed to the top of the top 1 Girl Category France. But I am also nicknamed Mellow Grand Ecran ! Having covered very very big tournaments like the TPP as well as BLT, I will bring you closer to the action every match thanks to a great tool called Pokémon Showdown Replay. You will be able to live and admire each match of your favorite player ! :Gengar:

In order to reward your victory, you have the possibility of obtaining a small custom avatar next to your name ^^ I ask to choose the Pokémon of your choice that will represent you in the tournament (Your favorite Pokémon, a powerful Pokémon or whatever) :Smogjynx:

Here are the choices available to you are as follows ->

- All 898 pokémon differents --> https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_National_Pokédex_number

- All regionals Versions --> https://www.pokepedia.fr/Forme_régionale ( This is the French version but you can use the pictures for your choice )

- All Gigamax Version --> https://www.pokepedia.fr/Gigamax ( This is the French version but you can use the pictures for your choice )

- Shinylock --> Unfortunately all shiny are not available :psysad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

• Replays will be necessary in winposts.
  • The winners of the matches will have the possibility of having a small avatar of their favorite Pokémon in order to represent them at best (I know that it is a little poor but it is the best I can do to support and thank you for making this tournament
  • A big thank you to the staff who make this tournament possible, a big thank you to all the players who participate in this tournament and we are amazed in this crazy competition. :jynx:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Beheeyem: Welcome to this tournament where Genjutsu will be better in the spotlight ! Probably my worst nightmare, but we are going to have a lot of fun watching this tournament which promises to be the most interesting. You will be able to attend demonstrations of mental strength from the best physiotherapists from the 4th corner of the world. Without further ado, here are the rules of this Goshing tournament ! :Beheeyem:
Tournament Specific Rules
  • Every game must be public, for easier ghosting.
  • Setting timer is against the rules.
  • Ghosting is allowed for your team members only.
  • Every set is BO1.
  • You must post replays and you are also encouraged to post logs of your ghosting (If you were ghosting in English).
  • Scheduling should be done by team captains.
  • Tiers (UU, RU, NU, PU) will be randomly selected from ORAS, SM, and SS. Each tier will have its BL unbanned.

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep-inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • (Standard only in ORAS) Swagger Clause: A player can not use the move Swagger
  • (Standard only in ORAS and SM) Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall or Discord and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

:Gengar: Match Up :Gengar:
micoytancinco12 vs Aloopuriza [Gen 8 UU+UUBL] | micoytancinco12 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1255007277 :Quagsire: / :Incineroar:

Maki vs Nalorium [Gen 6 NU + NUBL] | This Match Never Happend :Darkrai:

Kaitlyn vs Just A Jew [Gen 6 UU + UUBL] | This Match Never Happend :Darkrai:

Stareal vs PA [Gen 8 UU + UUBL] | Stareal --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1255235671-z4qm6bg5d5qsvxmrk7t96f0orj3ipxvpw :Sableye-Mega:

LolTrollGame vs TeamCharm69 [Gen 6 UU + UUBL] | LolTrollGame --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6ou-1254895196-6t7eb2eomu7bo3hgfofw71i9bkpdievpw :Rampardos:

Ax vs hero261107 [Gen 7 PU + PUBL] | Ax --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-1254522158 :Absol:

Mac3 vs Tobste [Gen 8 RU + RUBL] | Mac3 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1255303238-4ud1m6cxy8n683cjhctn56x5j718c9ppw :Ditto:

McSim vs faded love [Gen 6 RU + RUBL] | This Match Never Happend :Darkrai:

saba1111 vs Acselsior13 [Gen 7 NU + NUBL] | Acselsior13 --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-1254396806 :Scizor:/ :Arceus:

Maxomega vs Roxiee [Gen 8 PU + PUBL] | Maxomega --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nu-1255258945-h2uqoeyqacat28xg4bqygzzvs7wwxu2pw :Mesprit:

Dhoninitesh vs BYE |

stitch.kr vs BYE |

SpacialRendevous vs BYE |

greenandgrey77 vs BYE |

Ainzcrad vs BYE |

LpZ vs EpicBoost [Gen 7 NU + NUBL] | LpZ --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ru-1254763298 :Geodude:

Good Luck for Tours Plaza Goshting Tour ! :Smogjynx:

Important Information :

Important Information :
  1. Replays will be necessary in winposts. | Replays are mandatory.
  2. Tier bans that happened before this round was posted WILL apply.
  3. The deadline for Round 1 is the 3rd of January 12pm GMT +1.
  4. Playoffs will start after this round; If you have already qualified, you do not have to play your match if you don't want to.
  5. In the event that I will not have an answer from you if you win, a custom avatar will still be designated to you but randomly and you will be notified by * next to it.
  6. The double ** means that an automatically assigned avatar has been tributed to you according to your avatar if you lost your match
  7. The triple *** means that you were assigned a random custom avatar because your avatar during the match was a neutral trainer avatar.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)