Tournament Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone and welcome to Tours Plaza Goshing Tour :Smogjynx:

I am the Great Mellow ! Renowned player known throughout France, I climbed to the top of the top 1 Girl Category France. But I am also nicknamed Mellow Grand Ecran ! Having covered very very big tournaments like the TPP as well as BLT, I will bring you closer to the action every match thanks to a great tool called Pokémon Showdown Replay. You will be able to live and admire each match of your favorite player ! :Gengar:

In order to reward your victory, you have the possibility of obtaining a small custom avatar next to your name ^^ I ask to choose the Pokémon of your choice that will represent you in the tournament (Your favorite Pokémon, a powerful Pokémon or whatever) :Smogjynx:

Here are the choices available to you are as follows ->

- All 898 pokémon differents --> https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_National_Pokédex_number

- All regionals Versions --> https://www.pokepedia.fr/Forme_régionale ( This is the French version but you can use the pictures for your choice )

- All Gigamax Version --> https://www.pokepedia.fr/Gigamax ( This is the French version but you can use the pictures for your choice )

- Shinylock --> Unfortunately all shiny are not available :psysad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

• Replays will be necessary in winposts.
  • The winners of the matches will have the possibility of having a small avatar of their favorite Pokémon in order to represent them at best (I know that it is a little poor but it is the best I can do to support and thank you for making this tournament
  • A big thank you to the staff who make this tournament possible, a big thank you to all the players who participate in this tournament and we are amazed in this crazy competition. :jynx:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Beheeyem: Welcome to this tournament where Genjutsu will be better in the spotlight ! Probably my worst nightmare, but we are going to have a lot of fun watching this tournament which promises to be the most interesting. You will be able to attend demonstrations of mental strength from the best physiotherapists from the 4th corner of the world. Without further ado, here are the rules of this Goshing tournament ! :Beheeyem:
Tournament Specific Rules
  • Every game must be public, for easier ghosting.
  • Setting timer is against the rules.
  • Ghosting is allowed for your team members only.
  • Every set is BO1.
  • You must post replays and you are also encouraged to post logs of your ghosting (If you were ghosting in English).
  • Scheduling should be done by team captains.
  • Tiers (UU, RU, NU, PU) will be randomly selected from ORAS, SM, and SS. Each tier will have its BL unbanned.

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep-inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep-inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • (Standard only in ORAS) Swagger Clause: A player can not use the move Swagger
  • (Standard only in ORAS and SM) Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall or Discord and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

:Gengar: Match Up :Gengar:
Stareal vs Nalorium [Gen 8 RU + RUBL] | Stareal --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1268764716-xs4t8s691yftxwb80ezojldtu7w2ml9pw :Sableye-Mega:

stitch.kr vs. Ainzcrad [Gen 7 RU + RUBL] | stitch.kr --> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-1267985004 :Greninja-Ash:

Important Information :

Important Information :
  1. Replays will be necessary in winposts. | Replays are mandatory.
  2. Tier bans that happened before this round was posted WILL apply.
  3. The deadline for Round 2 is the 10th of January 12pm GMT +1.
  4. Playoffs will start after this round; If you have already qualified, you do not have to play your match if you don't want to.
  5. In the event that I will not have an answer from you if you win, a custom avatar will still be designated to you but randomly and you will be notified by * next to it.
  6. The double ** means that an automatically assigned avatar has been tributed to you according to your avatar if you lost your match
  7. The triple *** means that you were assigned a random custom avatar because your avatar during the match was a neutral trainer avatar.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)