Tournament Tours Plaza invitational round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
approved by Nui

Welcome to the first edition of the Tours Plaza invitational tournament. 32 users with outstanding performance in the room have been selected to duke it out in various custom formats for one to emerge victorious.

Tournament rules:
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Other Important Rules:

• Only Pokemon ou and below are to be used unless specified otherwise. Standard battle clauses (sleep clause) etc, apply.
  • The tournament will be Best of 1, Single Elimination
  • Replays must be saved and POSTED. Matches without a replay will not count as completed. If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped
  • In an event of a timeout, the player who times out will lose that game unless the opponent grants a rematch.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Keep in mind that every week we'll specify a custom tier with specific rules if any that the players will play that week. In case of any issues feel free to ask me. Well then without further ado, here are the Round 3 Matchups.
Poison Adhesive vs beneux
MGenius vs Roldski32
Aethernum vs sam.tan
saba1111 vs thepokedude9999

Round 3 Tier is Camomons NU+NUBL
Games are to be played in Camomons format on pokemon showdown and all rules and clauses related to the tier apply. The deadline for this round is 14th February 23:59 hrs EST.

Last edited:
Predicts:

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Poison Adhesive vs beneux Yeah

MGenius vs Roldski32 MG is one of the few peeps that can beat me in camo so he gets the win

Aethernum vs sam.tan Aeth play BH and both camo and BH are OMs

saba1111 vs thepokedude9999 if he can't lose to flinch hax, he can't lose to anything! Go Saba!

Lol all my predicts were on the left side :3

P.S don't take this seriously

And I hate you raj

Predicts that may or may not be solely for comedic relief:

PoisonAdhesive vs beneux: Poison is something that poisons people. Beneux is a people. RIP.

MGenius vs Roldski: Soul-link Partner gonna take home Country Rolds. Let's go MG!

Ae 'Spaghetti Owner' thernum vs Sam.tan: Aeth had to take down his fellow Italian to advance ;( He's mentally scarred atm and will probably play badly. It's totally not because he's bad at every other om besides bh.

Saba1111 vs thepokedude9999: Error 404. Too many numbers. So upon seeing it's lack of numbers, the vs sign will win.

saba

მე მოვტყნავ ყლევა არა უშნო ქალს
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
PoisonAdhesive vs beneux : poison is too good for TPI

MGenius vs Roldski32 : a guy who pretends to know OMs vs the guy who knows OMs. it's obvious who'll win

Aethernum vs Sam.tan : if aeth takes that seriously he should win

saba1111 vs thepokedude9999 : glhf! oh god he's 9 times stronger then I am, I have some training to do

Last edited:

LTG

It’s always gaming time
is a Pre-Contributor
Joke predicts:

Poison Adhesive vs beneux Poison is too good

MGenius vs Roldski32 1. He knows his OMs 2. Roldski sounds kinda like scrafty so yeah

Aethernum vs Sam.tan Aet beat mammalu
and avenged me so I’m rooting for him

saba1111 vs thepokedude999 because saba is my favorite

Hopefully I posted this right or I’m gonna end up making a fool of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)