Tournament Tours Plaza Premier IV : Week 2

toursplazapremiere4.png

Welcome to the fourth edition of the TOURS PLAZA PREMIER. For this edition, the tournament will be composed of 8 teams of 8 players and a minimum of 3 subs that will compete in a straight round-robin tournament, and every team will get to play against every other team. At the end of the round robin, the top four teams will move on to our series semi-finals, where the #1 seed will take on the #4 seed, and #2 will take on the #3 seed, to determine our grand finalists. A win will be worth 2 points, a draw 1, and a loss 0.
Basic Tournament Rules - you absolutely should read this, especially if you're new to forum tournaments

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done, and I will not be granting any extensions for any reasons. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.
Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this season as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Managers are free to substitute inactive players at any point during the week with any subs they chose during the draft. Be sure to post in the thread when making a substitution.

Tiers (Click on each of them for the challenge code!)

- Gen 8 Tier Shift + Almost Any Ability
- Gen 8 STABmons Mix n' Mega
- Bring 12, pick 6 Gen 6 / 7/ 8 Multi Gen Random Battles
- Gen 8 Camomons Doubles OU
- Gen 8 National Dex Same Six
- Gen 8 National Dex Ubers - Obtainable Formes
- Gen 8 Monotype CAP
- Best of 3 Mystery OU (Gen 6/ Gen 7/ Gen 8)
* THIS WEEK'S RULESET :
Gen 6 OU w/o Drizzle or Drought
Gen 7 OU + Heavy Duty Boots
Gen 8 OU -Leftovers, -Life Orb

Matchups :

:absol: The Absolute Absolposters (2) vs The Anistar Articunos (5) :articuno:

Managers: Icemaster The Number Man -- Haail TDR
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TSAAA: Tranquility vs PociekMociek
STABnMega: Icemaster vs PrinceOfAllTacos
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Casual dot exe vs LoSconosciuto
Camo Doubles: Yoda2798 vs Shadowmonstr7
National Dex Same Six: TonyFlygon vs Leru
1660539364798.png

NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: WSun1 vs Fc
Monotype CAP: Meta vs Trichotomy
Mystery OU : lax vs Gray

:greninja: The Grand Order Greninjas (4) vs The Bouncing Bounsweets (4) :bounsweet:

Managers: sasha Ainzcrad -- Sificon Frixel
--------------------------------------------------

TSAAA: Byleth vs Mossy Sandwich
STABnMega: Sage vs adem
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Expulso vs crying
Camo Doubles: K3ppr vs Frixel
National Dex Same Six: TPP vs Sificon
1660539522536.png

NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: Star vs lotiasite
Monotype CAP: Askov sasha vs Lasen Jordy004
Mystery OU : mncmt vs robjr

:golbat: The Gotham Golbats (5) vs The FullMoon Frosmoths (3) :frosmoth:

Managers: Eggs Ducky -- Memoric frostyicelad
---------------------------------------------

TSAAA: The Dragon Master vs Don Vascus
STABnMega: DerpyBoi vs Elgino
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Crunchman vs RSB
Camo Doubles: martinvtran Instruct vs stravench
National Dex Same Six: TDK vs GXE
1660539724125.png

NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: baconeatinassassin astralydia vs Skooma
Monotype CAP: roxiee vs Felines
Mystery OU : Zeno420 vs Leo

:banette: The Balete Drive Banettes (2) vs The Ruhenheim Runerigus (6) :runerigus:

Managers: Euphonos PokeArt2004♥ -- blce fabwooloo
---------------------------------------------

TSAAA: oaklies vs longhiep341
STABnMega: Axzel vs fabwooloo
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): MichaelderBeste2 vs London13
Camo Doubles: zee vs Roldski32
National Dex Same Six: shiloh vs TheFranklin
1660539750969.png

NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: Kate vs Ayaka
Monotype CAP: Perish Song vs tier
Mystery OU : ez vs Xrn

SPREADSHEET

This week ends 21st August at 11:59 PM EST. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

Mack Knife

Future 50th President
The Absolute Absolposters vs The Anistar Articunos

TSAAA: Tranquility vs PociekMociek : 10/10 pfp vs a flygon
1660565839700.png
STABnMega: Icemaster vs PrinceOfAllTacos: Fun fact - Poat is like 192 years old or something. Plus I am begining to doubt that is him in his pfp.
1660566159273.png
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Casual dot exe vs LoSconosciuto : <3 <3 <3.
1660566326242.png
Camo Doubles: Yoda2798 vs Shadowmonstr7 : He was waaaay more numbers in his name omg lmao harharharharhar.
1660566622957.png
National Dex Same Six: TonyFlygon vs Leru: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE PREDICTIONS IF I CANT SEE YOUR PROFILE! :Reeee:
1660566941525.png
NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: WSun1 vs Fc : More like WsunNone!!!
1660567306187.png
Monotype CAP: Meta vs Trichotomy : Imagine being named meta and playing these jankey tiers. Then imagine playing a guy named Trichomotmy with a based Squirtle pfp. Then imagine you are a butterfly light and floating through the breeze. Then someone drops a piano on you and before you know it you just lost a fairy v dragon mu in monotype. Idk what any of that means tbh.
1660567447183.png
Mystery OU : lax vs Gray : Gray is the worst color imo. It is sooo boring and is just trying to pose as black and white. Like pick a sacred cow for peats sake. Live damnit.
1660567551532.png

The Grand Order Greninjas vs The Bouncing Bounsweets

TSAAA: Byleth vs Mossy Sandwich : Ew. Who would wanna eat a mossy sandwich. Love the pfp btw byleth but picking mossy bc I wanna see what the ai will draw.
1660582335405.png
STABnMega: Sage vs adem : An actual sage vs a guy who cant spell his name.
1660582808121.png
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Expulso vs crying : Crying after he Expulsos you. :Airhorn: :Sunglasses: :Bringbackstarpfp:
1660583021414.png
Camo Doubles: K3ppr vs Frixel : I mean your name is frost pixel and it is camo doubles.... MONO HAIL OMG OP OP OPOPOPOPOOOPOPOOPOPOOPPOOPOPOPOPPOOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPOOPOP. 17-0, 100-0 undfeated on ladder never loses best mofo rofo around lmao. But I am still picking k3ppr bc the pfp is better.
1660583551446.png
National Dex Same Six: TPP vs Sificon : :shrug: Der Esel hat meine Hose auf dem Weg zu billiger Schokolade gefressen.
1660583821799.png
NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: Star vs lotiasite : Never pick against loti. The spheal is op. Even against a star. Did you know everyday 100 baby spheals are cuddled. It is tragic.
1660584259545.png
Monotype CAP: Askov vs Lasen : A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise adorns knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.
Your lucky numbers are 2-90-58-4
Mystery OU : mncmt vs robjr I always read it as rob jar. This guy can rob my jar :ayyyy: Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Your lucky numbers are 3-17-9-13

The Gotham Golbats vs The FullMoon Frosmoths

TSAAA: The Dragon Master vs Don Vascus
この伝説のドラゴンは強力な破壊エンジンです。事実上無敵であり、この恐ろしい生き物に直面し、物語を語るために生きた人はほとんどいません!!! STABnMega: DerpyBoi vs Elgino The New York Giants.
1660584997127.png
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): Crunchman vs RSB : ngl. I didnt think you would win.
it is much safer to be feared than loved because ... love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails. Your lucky numbers are 54-63-9-3
Camo Doubles: martinvtran vs stravench : Martin V train woo woo boom (I guess instruct can also win)
1660584808001.png
National Dex Same Six: TDK vs GXE : 3 letters.. T comes after G and K comes after E so TDK gets 2nd move advantage and wins. NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: baconeatinassassin vs Skooma How are you gonna eat his bacon if he is drinking skooma???
Monotype CAP: roxiee vs Felines : Roxiee... Nope!! Look at that reaction score. Look at that pfp etc...Felines wins with catlike efficiency at hunting rocks. Mystery OU : Zeno420 vs Leo The instant you speak about a thing, you miss the mark. So I will not speak on how Leo wins.

The Balete Drive Banettes vs The Ruhenheim Runerigus

TSAAA: oaklies vs longhiep341 :blobshrug:
:blobshrug:
STABnMega: Axzel vs fabwooloo :blobshrug:
Bring 12, pick 6 Multigen Rands (6/7/8): MichaelderBeste2 vs London13 :blobshrug:
Camo Doubles: zee vs Roldski32 :blobshrug:
:bloblul:
National Dex Same Six: shiloh vs TheFranklin :blobshrug:
NatDex Ubers - Obtainable Forms: Kate vs Ayaka :blobshrug:
Monotype CAP: Perish Song vs tier :blobshrug:
Mystery OU : ez vs Xrn : EZ :blobshrug:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)