Announcement Tours Plaza Premiere III Administrative and Tiering Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so first bit of Administrative Decision concerns about the draft, particularly for Deerling in the Franxx and Postwick Pults teams.

Stitchuu was drafted to the Deerlings for 5.5k, but Stitch didn't want to take part for the Deerlings teams, so he asked to be transferred to the Pults through a trade. Originally, I accepted this trade through negotiations since it neither hurts the Pults' team nor is the entire draft solidified on that foundation only. However, after much reconsideration, and consulting with the staff, as well as shedding some new light upon the situation, I ultimately came to the conclusion of RESCINDING the decision and putting StitChuu back to the Deerlings team as :

a) It would mean the Pults would have a free 5.5k buy, whilst not giving back a player anything, which is totally unfair and inconsequential to the rest of the teams.

b) It would shed some bad light to allowing trades in a team tour in the first place on a whim. You can't just go to another team out of free will and expect to be performing there, a Manager's duty is to his players.

I apologize for any inconvenience brought upon both teams. I truly am, but we need to play fair here, even if its a team tour just for fun.

Last edited:
Due to an error judgment made by the host, in the following weeks, the Bring 10 Pick 6 Random Battles w/ Dynamax tier must be played under Best Of 3 rules, not best of 1. For this week, I'm allowing Best of 1 matches to be played, unless you can gentleman your opponent into doing best of 3 if you want. But for Week 2 Onwards, it's Best of 3 from here on out.

Apologies for any inconvenience, next time, I will specify on what the official rulings are for these tiers

Okay, after the discussion in Tours Plaza Discord and giving it a lot of thought, ultimately this is now the standard for the National Dex Same Six tier going forward :

- Mega Stones on Pokemon ARE PERMITTED, as long as they are listed as not banned in the tier [Gen 8] National Dex, as although they do change up the mechanics on how you build, it doesn't change the overall preview of the same 6, as it still gives you a general idea of what mon to use, etc.

- Regional variants of Pokemon will NOT be allowed, use only the specified base form. Not only does it change the intended lineup on which the /randpoke was based upon, but also since regional variants have much more drastic type changes and/or sets, thereby making it much more complicated to build for and against the same particular mon.

Last edited:
Hello, people.

The [Gen 8] STABmons + Mix and Mega council have decided that the tier will have Zeraora and both Thundurus forms be stone restricted, while Regieleki stays free. The council has also elected to unban Urshifu-Rapid-Strike and Spectrier. See this post for more information.

These changes will take into effect starting next week.

Alright! Back with more announcements!

1) Pheromosa got BANNED from Camomono this week, as such, we have updated the code from [Gen 8] CaMonotype to this :

/challenge gen8camomons@@@-Damp Rock, -Smooth Rock, -Terrain Extender, +Pheromosa
This will start taking into effect starting playoffs week.

2) iKiQ has been absent from the Bounsweets team chat since the first week, managers have tried contacting him over multiple weeks, even the host tried contacting him via Discord, to no avail. As such, we have no choice but to ban iKiQ from competing during playoff weeks + the next iteration of TPP.

I forgot to mention this last week, but there have been some DNU bans + unbans implemented prior so I wanna correct that now :

Clefairy moved from DNU to DUU
Malamar moved from DNU to DUU
Milotic moved from DNU to DUU
Weezing-Galar moved from DNU to DUU

Arctozolt moved from DUU to DNU
Cofagrigus moved from DUU to DNU
Rotom-Wash moved from DUU to DNU
Wartortle moved from DUU to DNU

Apologies in advance for those not informed, I should've been more aware, but these bans will now be implemented starting tiebreakers and will continue through finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)