Welcome to the stitch style manager rankings! First of all, grats Micoy
on hosting this year's TPP and hope you do a better job as host than what happened last year.
Make sure to like/love and follow!
#8. Bouncing Bounsweets ( @ Sificon and @ Zoaw )
- ?_? This is a very odd pair to say at the least. Sificon's history of TPP includes him taking part in TPP 1 when it was a discord tour two years ago, and getting undrafted in the second one. Meanwhile Zoaw has no experience with TP tiers to begin with, both doesn't have manager experience too. Considering their building/playing skill in TP related tiers leave a big question mark to me, they will need to draft very good builders. Unfortunately their drafting competition is very tough, especially Icemaster and temp to name a few. At least they will be able to maintain a good teamchat environment considering they're nice and active people.
#7. Lavaridge Lopunnys (@ TeamCharm and @ PokeArt2004♥ )
- This is another very odd pair, as far as I know TeamCharm has zero experience with TP related tiers and Pokeart being a long time reg hasn't shown any impressive showings in TP. They will be very active and able to create a fun environment, but if they want to win they'd have to have some outside support or draft self-sufficient players. Unfortunately I have not seen Pokeart manage a team ever and the only time TeamCharm managed in a discord team tour it ended up quite mediocre. It's a quite interesting pair and it will be fun to see their draft.
please win in BLT this week though bro I fucking beg I want a custom avatar
#6. Full Moon Frosmoths ( @ frostyicelad and @ Elgino10 )
- A nice returning pair, Frosmoths missed playoffs by a tiny bit last year and they performed very well except that one week where they got owned by Absols 1-7. Not sure how frosty and elgi will draft this year but I think they'll be able to draft a fine team. The reason I have them this low is that this is manager
power rankings, and elgi really didn't have the best tpp last year from what I remember. Also rands is rands
#5. Bannedorus Therians ( @ RICEMAN and @ Eggs McGee )
- Quite a heat pair with both being first time managers (
except when Trade and Rice managed the skitties in CVCTT but it's better to not talk about it
) Rice had a great season in STAAAB last year, most notable victory being beating TNM. Eggs is also a solid SnM slot even if he's kinda new and I think they'll be able to grab wins easily. Having two winslots as default is great, but they lack drafting/managing experience a lot. If their draft is able to cover the other 6 slots nicely this is a very good playoffs team. It will be quite challenging though.
#4. Postwick Pults ( @ Trade and @ blce )
- This is also quite an interesting pair, with Trade being a long-time mons player and blce being very new on the other hand. However, Trade is one of the best supports you can ever ask for and blce is able to create the best team environment from what I've seen. I have not seen Trade manage a team since CVCTT last year and I'm not sure about his drafting skills but I'm sure he'll do well. On the other hand blce has a long way to learn about the general playerbase and how to draft a good team. Trade hasn't been having the best time as a player lately and blce isn't really the player that'd go for 12.5k but under Trade support I believe this pair can make playoffs quite easily.
#3. Deerling in the Franxx ( @ Ainzcrad and @ Shadowmonstr7 )
- I did NOT want to put an Ainzcrad team here wtf but here it goes. This pair has some drafting/managing experience and Shadow being the doubles goat he can transfer to Doubles NU pretty easily. Meanwhile if Ainzcrad plays (idk what this clown will play) I'm not sure if he will perform well, and I'm quite certain that I'll be seeing a lot of "lost tnx to hax and bad mu" and complain him about getting haxed and bad matchup for an hour and a half. Although I think Ainz will be able to draft a team that goes well along with him and somehow perform well, but the odds of Heatmors' repeat is quite high. Good luck~
#2. Icirrus City Impostors (@ temp and @ fabwooloo )
- I did not think I would put these two clowns this high up here but holy fuck do miracles happen. temp has a history of drafting solid teams and somehow ending last place, as we have seen in the past two BLTs and last TPP. Although this time temp is out for blood and I'm quite certain he will be drafting a dream team of his own and will be able to make playoffs well. fabwooloous is an active comanager who can create an active team environment (No offense to Micoy and Mal lol but you know what I'm talking about) and as long as he doesn't play SnM (Don't complain you know what I'm talking about) he will do well. Expecting Impostors vs Absols finals maybe?
#1. Absolute Absolposters (@ The Number Man and @ Icemaster )
- This is quite self explanatory, considering they're two-time champs and back even stronger by replacing their co from Gal to Ice. Having TNM as manager guarantees a winslot in STAAAB for a manager price, and Ice can play either ND ubers or SnM and still dominate the pool even if it's not his main tier. Their drafting skills are very solid and I expect them to win this year as usual. Remember what the people say: TPP is a tour where 8 teams take part and Absols win at the end.
Manager pairs are imbalanced as FUCK and honestly 8 < 7 <<<<< 6, 5, 4, 3 << 2 <<<<< 1. Grats absols.
LIKE/LOVE AND FOLLOW