Tournament Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal

Welcome to Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal being played in will be Tier Shift AAA.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard Tier Shift AAA Tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or trashchannel.
  • Replays are required.
Banlist:

Pokemon: Ubers, Regigigas, Archeops, Zygarde, Shedinja, Arctovish
Abilities: Arena Trap, Comatose, Contrary, Fluffy, Fur Coat, Gorilla Tactics, Huge Power, Ice Scales, Illusion, Imposter, Intrepid Sword, Innards Out, Libero, Moody, Neutralizing Gas, Parental Bond, Protean, Power Construct, Pure Power, Shadow Tag, Simple, Stakeout, Speed Boost, Water Bubble, Wonder Guard
Items: King's Rock, Razor Fang, Light Ball, Eviolite, Damp Rock, Heat Rock
Unbans: Zamazenta-Crowned

Challenge Code:

/challenge gen8almostanyability @@@ Tier Shift Mod, -Tinted Lens, -Damp Rock, -Eviolite, -Heat Rock, -Light Ball, -Absol, -Arctovish, -Bellossom, -Guzzlord, -Marowak-Base, -Sneasel, -Talonflame, +Buzzwole, +Cinderace, +Darmanitan-Galar, +Dracovish, +Dragapult, +Dragonite, +Dialga, +Gengar, +Genesect, +Giratina, +Giratina-Origin, +Groudon, +Ho-Oh, +Kartana, +Keldeo, +Kyogre, +Kyurem, +Landorus, +Lugia, +Lunala, +Magearna, +Melmetal, +Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, +Noivern, +Palkia, +Reshiram, +Solgaleo, +Spectrier, +Urshifu-Base, +Victini, +Weavile, +Yveltal, +Zamazenta-Base, +Zamazenta-Crowned, +Zygarde-Base
Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
  • 2 Ability Clause: A player cannot have more than two Pokemon with the same Ability on a team.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another one can't be put to sleep.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
  • Dynamax Clause: Players cannot use the mechanic known as Dynamaxing.

General Tournament Rules:

• Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Pairings:

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Winners Bracket
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
DuckeryDoodle  vs  The Hisui Region
MagearnaTheBoss  vs  diseased rodent
StitChuu  vs  martinvtran
Binacle Pinnacle  vs  Euphonos
longhiep341  vs  Don Vascus
Wubben  vs  Clasmia
CamiloTD vs Bye 1
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Losers Bracket
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sificon  vs  The Dragon Master
PociekMociek  vs  Darkrai Retribution
Crunchman  vs  giove97
shadowmaster6789  vs  Wilski780
not a racist  vs  Tranquility
Oculars  vs  Mack Knife
GohthePrince vs Bye 1

Deadline will be 6th of Febuary at 11:59pm GMT-5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)