Tournament Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal Round 6

Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal

Round 6

Welcome to Tours Plaza Winter Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal being played will be Gen 9 Random Battle Mayhem!

SPECIFIC RULES

Shared Power:
Once a Pokémon switches in, its ability is shared with the rest of the team. Your team's abilities are all active at the same time. That means if you have a Blastoise with torrent and a Scizor with technician, your Crawdaunt would have torrent and technician in addition to its Adaptability.
Camomons: Pokémon change type to match their first two moves.
Inverse: Weaknesses become resistances, while resistances become weaknesses.
Scalemons: Pokemon's stats, barring HP, are scaled to give them a BST as close to 600 as possible, meaning that some BSTs might be a bit lower or higher than 600, with all recalculated stats being rounded down.

Deadline is Tuesday February 21th at 11:59pm -5

Last edited:
requesting an extension, unable to pick a time with my opponent despite giving him times, 15 hours apart as well.

requesting an extension, unable to pick a time with my opponent despite giving him times, 15 hours apart as well.
you can have until Wednesday at 5pm as thats normally when i get home to setup the next week ik it's not a full extension but it's what I told sificon a few weeks ago would be unfair to grant a larger one now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)