Tr1v1a Playoffs - Finals [Won by Shokkking]

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-830772849
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-830780334

tda sniped me but ye we need all replays for verifying legitimate wins and losses when it comes to particular formats like this. Fortunately all the replays are saved.

Tol

Retirement house
it seemed like it was a matter of contention. I'm not gonna be a dick because he didn't go by the book

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
would it be possible for the bronze match to be pushed back until the weekend? there's no possible way for us to do it before the deadline

(sorry if this is a bit late. i thought i already posted this but i guess the internet sharted)

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
would it be possible for the bronze match to be pushed back until the weekend? there's no possible way for us to do it before the deadline

(sorry if this is a bit late. i thought i already posted this but i guess the internet sharted)
Yeah that's no problem at all, that's what extensions are for.
Now if you can't get it done within an extra week we may have issues-

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
3rd place.PNG

Extensions were given, warnings about deadlines were given, there's only so much that can be done.

Congratulations on kinda winning third place, p0ip0le !

And a big congratulations to Shokkking for winning the 1v1 and Trivia room collab tournament!
TGC United is also a cool guy for making second!

If you haven't already, be sure to contact Struchni to get your steam keys for making the top three places.

Tol

Retirement house
View attachment 149582
Extensions were given, warnings about deadlines were given, there's only so much that can be done.

Congratulations on kinda winning third place, p0ip0le !

And a big congratulations to Shokkking for winning the 1v1 and Trivia room collab tournament!
TGC United is also a cool guy for making second!

If you haven't already, be sure to contact Struchni to get your steam keys for making the top three places.
>when the loser's finals of a decently sized smogon tour goes to a coinflip

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 11.35.04.png

we were 16 hours apart unfort.

that said gg! i really wouldve liked to rematch hijasu since we fought in the finals of the original tours and he timered out but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)