SM RU Trap Girl Tea - Ban Pursuit Trapping <3

teachable

Banned deucer.

Heya all! I've always wanted to do a team thats played off the offensive words that I'm trying to reclaim Lol. Something political is always fun :). Anyways, I think trapping in every form is broken and people need to realize this and hop on the Pursuit train. Enjoy my squad, I love fairies and have aLWAYS wanted to do fairy spam! <3.

/ooo\ <3 (Drapion) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Knock Off
Poison Jab
Earthquake
Pursuit

Drapion was my scarfer of choice as it allowed me to patch up a Toxicroak problem while adding to the core of "Overwhelm Steels with pursuit trappers". Trapping is inherently broken. People have realized that with Heatran in OU and we need to realize that in every tier.

-3- <3 (Snorlax) @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nat
Double-Edge
Pursuit
Ice Punch
Recycle

Fig Lax 3 Attacks is great. It's so bulky and pursuit traps everything that gives Florges or Gardevoir trouble e.g. Roserade or opposing Gards or Salazzles or Ninetales. It's one of the staples of Bulky Offense right now, IMO. Great mon and its still surprisingly offensive with Double Edge and its busted attack stat. Amazing Pokemon. Since we already kill Doubladew with Torterra, I opted for Ice Punch to pressure Gligar. It's really cool, all of our mons also pressure Doublade so it lets this kinda tank everything unhindered. Ice Punch also lets us offensively pressure Roserade who is otherwise able to fish for Poisons and not care about us spamming Pursuit.

ehT <3 (Florges-Blue) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Flower Veil
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
Wish
Moonblast
Synthesis
Heal Bell

Offensive Wish Synth Florges is an amazing set right now. An offensive check to Blastoise frees you from having to run bulky offense with a Milotic to beat Blastoise. Fairy is incredibly broken as a type to spam right now, please abuse it with offensive cleric florges <3.

teach <3 (Gardevoir) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Psyshock
Moonblast
Taunt
Will-O-Wisp

Specs Gardevoirv hits like a truck and thats all its here to do. Open a hole for Drapion or Florges to sweep as they share checks! Really basic Pokemon. Just click buttons lol. Taunt and Wisp allows Gard to act as an offective wallbreaker while not losing any offensive presence because you still have a Pixie plate

my mom <3 (Torterra) (F) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Impish Nature
Wood Hammer
Earthquake
Synthesis
Stealth Rock

Torterra is here because it checks Zygarde-10% and beats every stealth rocker with a Yache Berry. It's really good and the only defogger it doesn't beat (Mandibuzz) invites in Specs Gardevoir which is okay and plays to the strength of pivots on this team without having a U-turn or volt switch user. It's really amazing, slept on Pokemon that is really good in the current metagame.

my dad <3 (Rotom-Heat) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Defog
Volt Switch
Overheat
Shadow Ball

I needed an offensive Defog user that appreciated Wish support and a cleric. Here we are at Rotom-H. Snorlax traps Dragalge and such that give it trouble and in turn Rotom-H just kinda beats some stuff my team is weak to like Marowak-Alola. It doesn't beat any rockers but by forcing them to use Stealth Rock, I get in a Specs Gardevoir for free which is.. again the point of this team lmao. Ghostium has better neutral coverage in the RU tier so it was used over Darkinium. Rotom-H effectively serves as our Ice-type check (Mega Glalie, Aboma, ETC.) while also offensivelyt pressuring Steel types for our fairies.

EviGaro for telling me scarf Drapion isn't bad and I believe her. eht for being my cutie GF and always helping out. faded love for being a homie <3. Thanks, enjoy!

/ooo\ <3 (Drapion) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

-3- <3 (Snorlax) (F) @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Recycle

ehT <3 (Florges-Blue) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell

teach <3 (Gardevoir) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

my mom <3 (Torterra) (F) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Impish Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Synthesis
- Stealth Rock

my dad <3 (Rotom-Heat) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)