Trikx's TradeSpot! 5IV/Hidden Power/Trick Room/VGC Pokemon (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm that's pretty sad. I just can offer u a moon ball ponyta or a lure ball magikarp. I hope one of those is fitting for the trade.
I could also trade u BP items for it, just tell me which u need.

Last edited:
by bp you mean battle points right? how do i give you the battle points then? i'm interested in the shiny chimchar, aegislash and garchomp, i already have 90 some bp at my game, if i grind all day i should have 64 for each of them by tommorow

Sorry, I'm currently not looking for BP Items!
then can i interest you in offering to breed you any 5 iv pokemon you want for them? i'll do 2 for one if you want too, i already have reckless starly and speed boost venipede, torkoal with yawn, toxic spikes protean froakies and a few others, i can breed on request
i also have maneatric mega stone to offer in return, and evolution stones if you still need them

I can do those 2 and if you could breed a Prankster 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Purrlion w/ Foul Play, Encore - Marill , Adament - Huge Power - 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Superpower, Aqua Jet
then it's a deal
ok, i'll start breeding them, it's kinda late where i live so at worst i'll have those 2 ready tommorow, can we trade the mega stones for 2 now? the chimchar is the one i want first, and one other one off you're choice, i'll pm you when i'll have the 2 you wanted ready for the 3rd mon
my fc is 4270-1264-9079

Would you be interested in trading a 5IV treeko with with unburden for 3 64 BP items? or for a modest 5IV goomy with the egg moves acid armor, curse, poison tail, and counter?

the merill and purrloin are ready as you requested, tell me when you can do the trade for them and 2 mega stones for the shiny iron fist chimchar, garchomp and aegislash

What would you like for a HP Fire Bulbasaur? I have 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale Wind Fletchling, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Larvitar, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Charmander, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Moxie Heracross, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Rain Dish Blastoise, and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowbro. If there's something else you'd want, I'd be more than happy to breed one for you.

Hey, I've got Abomasite,Lucarionite,Aerodactylite, Absolite, Mewtwonite X, Blazikenite (and shiny Blaziken/ another shiny torchic with speed boost), Aggronite, Gengarite, Tyranitarite, Blastoisinite, and Pinsirite.

I'm looking for 5iv Impish Poison Heal Gliscor(Shiny or not), 5 iv Stealth Rock Jolly Tyranitar(or pre-evolutions) with any other egg moves you may have, 5 iv Timid Latios, Shiny Adamant Metagross(or pre-evolutions), 5 iv bulletpunch/superpower/pursuit Technician scizor(or scyther/ shiny or not for either form), shiny Timid Protean 5 iv Greninja, or any other offers that are similar to what im looking for.

Im new to the site btw so if I accidentally break a forum rule, please let me know so I can fix the error. Thanks for your time.

Pokemon: Poliwag | Ability: Swift Swim (HA) | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/3
Egg Moves: Encore
OT: D-Nawk
ID: 45156
Moves: Water Sport, Mud Shot, Encore, Bubble Beam
Lv. 1 UT, Kalos Born

Can you please explain why you are offering my pokemon for trade on your thread?

Sorry , nothing interests me, I have all of what you offer. You did say you'll be able to breed something up for me, if you can breed up a Timid, Telepathy Ralts with Egg Moves : Ally Switch, Encore, Destiny Bond and Disable, then there's a deal.

I'm interested in doing Pinsirite and Tyranitarite for the Larvitar w/ SR, the Impish Poison Heal Gligar,

Very good. I'm looking for 5iv Larvitar with Stealth Rock, (Jolly or Adamant nature) and Impish 5iv Poison Heal Gligar. I have both the Pinsirite and The Tyranitarite at the moment. Let me know when you find a free moment to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)