Strategy & Metagame Triples - Uncharted Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a brief introduction to the triples tier coupled with some statements about what it's like, info about it, etc

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the mechanics have existed for a while, and it's fairly similar to doubles. it's more to focus o the introduction of the new mechanic to PS while also talkin about common things in Triples, not a full on metagame teardown

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
but yeah i figured people might wanna read about it since it's a mechanic new to PS! and all. if you wanna reject it tho that's fine, i can just come up with somethin else

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm half opposing this, yet half supporting it as well. On the opposing side, Triple Battles just seem really weird, and I don't know of that many people would get into this, and a lot of people aren't even aware of its existence. On the supporting side, it could be that it's because people don't know about it that there aren't many fans, and this article could entice people to get into it. Plus, some people are always up for a new metagame to play, so I can see a following of sorts when people read about this. I can definitely see this getting approved, but I'm literally 50/50 on this. Though what exactly about Triple Battles are you going to talk about, just out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)