Tournament Tundra Cup - Round 2 (Landorus is legal this round)

Claiming activity win vs TitusLee. Hasn't been on all week until yesterday where we agreed to play today. Hasn't been on all day and I can't play anymore.

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
i did not get a notification for this so i forgot all about it. can opp and i get an extension?

xDanyul

Absolute Bruh Moment
I'd like to call act as my opponent has failed to appear to both of the times we attempted to schedule for. The first time it was multiple days before I got a reply after the fact and the second he agreed and now over 4 hours later he has failed to show up or even come online the forums.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Activity Wins:

snaga vs. Abyssal Ruins - snaga did not reply so Abyssal Ruins gets the win
King Billu vs. Xenqt - King Billu missed the scheduled time so Xenqt gets the win
hs vs. Sheik : - hs has not replied since Thursday, nor have they contested Sheik's activity post, so Sheik will get the win
TitusLee vs. zdh_gaming - zdh_gaming provided their timezone and suggested a time to play, whereas TitusLee did not share his availability; zdh_gaming gets the win
Hashg Skynyrd vs. xDanyul - Hashg Skynyrd missed the scheduled time twice so xDanyul gets the win
Sjneider vs. Krytocon - after initial contact, Krytocon has not replied to Sjneider since Thursday, so Sjneider gets the win
LittleBigPlanet2 vs. beatiful - beatiful did not reply so LittleBigPlanet2 gets the win
Aurodian vs. I'm hate hats - I'm hate hats missed the scheduled time to Aurodian gets the win
Davidoar15 vs. Maxance - Davidoar unfortunately missed the scheduled time so Maxance gets the win
RacsoZeta vs. Pulsegod - Pulsegod did not reply so RacsoZeta gets the win
xJoelituh vs. Quint_ - xJoelituh missed the schedule time by an hour so Quint_ gets the win

Extensions:

100%GXE vs. 64 Squares
Pepeduce vs. Trade
ChoiceScarfed vs. Bread Sandwich
Flarowak vs. squinn
zxgzxg vs. spanishlines
shinxthe17! vs. vani
jacob vs. Clanger
Ruft vs. Juseth sepulveda
Flamita vs. Hockey1
Pheo' vs. Baloor
Ox the Fox vs. Bekaray
TheAprilFool vs. natu

Coinflips:

SiTuM vs. suki9000
Swagsire_87
vs. MegaLucario

Round 3 will be up in an hour or less. Round 2 usage stats will be posted afterwards in what will probably be 2 hours from now or a little less than that. If you would like to provide evidence that supports your side in activity call or coinflip, then please message me as soon as you can.

Edit: I got everything done in 53 minutes :blobuwu:
Edit 2: Ampha vs. Algeria - I decided to upgrade this to an activity win for Algeria, as there was additional scheduling on discord. Algeria contacted and asked twice for a time that worked for Ampha but did not get a time from Ampha. Algeria messaged again on Sunday and this time received no reply. So with all of that, Algeria is given the activity win.
Edit 3: rinnegan418 vs. Spl4sh - no longer a coinflip as they played and rinnegan418 won

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)