• Gen II

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Gen IV

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Gen V

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Researcher

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Automatic VBM export (would take a while)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • lol why would anyone use this

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I've downloaded 2.5 Alpha, but after it's done searching it exits out of the program. Did I do something wrong or is there a bug?

Fishaman P

Mechanics Maniac!
I've downloaded 2.5 Alpha, but after it's done searching it exits out of the program. Did I do something wrong or is there a bug?
Sorry for the SUPER late reply, didn't see there was a second page.

Anyway, this program is intended to be started from the command line. If it isn't, the only way to keep the output is to specify an output file.

I've been looking into changing that, but there isn't an easy, simple way that's portable.

Just what I need, a RNG tool that will run under Linux! <3 Just need 5th gen to be implemented and I'm happy :D

Fishaman P

Mechanics Maniac!
If anyone is trying to do GC RNG abuse, let me know. According to my research, both RNG Reporter and the latest public version of TurboRNG output incorrect abilities for Method GC. I've fixed this bug in the latest source. If you need this functionality before the next release, PM me, and I'll hook you up.

Fishaman P

Mechanics Maniac!
I lied. I haven't been working on TurboSearch at all. Right now it's a blank file.
However, I think I'm onto something BIG. Life is pretty busy right now, so it would be released by Christmas at the earliest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)