Gengar (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Hypnosis
- Shadow Ball
- Counter
- Destiny Bond

Great lead IMO. Hypnosis helps destroy many common leads. This thing also helps get rid of physical attackers such as Tyranitar, Gyarados, Metagross, Weavile, Dugtrio, and many others who would love to rip apart the rest of my team.

Gyarados (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Stone Edge

DD Gyarados. Helps with crippling physical attackers. This thing is also the only thing standing between opposing Heatran and a loss. I don't know what else I can say. I don't think Earthquake is necessary.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 152 HP/252 Atk/104 Spd
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Agiligross. Faster than most threats after an Agility, plus a monstrous 405 Attack without any kind of boost. And then Meteor Mash has to have a 20% chance to raise Attack. This thing is amazing, especially since Explosion pretty much guarantees a kill on anything after a boost. But I can guarantee more than just one :)

Deoxys-e @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 160 Atk/96 Spd/252 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Superpower

Deoxys-E is there to help me get rid of things late-game, and that's enough reason to put it here.

I might replace this with a Porygon w/ Agility or something, since it has more firepower and is faster than this thing after an Agility anyways.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Extremespeed

It's a Lucario. With SD + Bullet Punch + Extremespeed, I can get rid of the things that really annoy me. Like Gengar and Yanmega. This thing actually has the highest kill count out of my entire team so it won't be leaving anytime soon.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 Atk/220 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Explosion

Azelf with Focus Sash so that I can launch at least two hits before I die, the last one probably being Explosion.

With SR being around and everything though, running Focus Sash on this thing might actually seem a bit stupid. Actually, yes it is. I'm not arguing with that. But it can still work sometimes, and those sometimeses can actually make the difference between a win and a loss. Sometimes.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really dont like running sash on Azelf, nor do I Like the fact that you would considering running two psychic types. Yuck. considering the offensive nature of this team I'd consider running something something else that can take down Scarfran easier - considering your foe WILL get rocks up with a gengar lead, and that means Gyarados gets to switch into Scarf Heatran... a grand total of once (and its screwed if it gets burned).

So let us pick that Pokemon, and lets make that Pokemon... Moltres. Yes, even with the SR resist, Stalling Moltres can actually work (well it can outstall tauntless Heatrans so it wins anyway ^^;) Sure, you lose grass knot, that means an odd cursepert or two might run you over, but then again curseperts run max spdef which means it can actually survive a grass knot from Sash Azelf *anyway*

Finally I'd run Psycho Boost on Deoxys E, in my experience it has been more useful than Shadow Ball, which is only more useful against other enemy Deoxys E. I'd also consider running Pursuit on Metagross with Lum Berry instead of running Agility so that you can take down enemy Deoxys E to avoid such a situation i have described above. Oh, and it takes down Gengar too. (which means you can probably get away with running Crunch on Lucario)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)