NOC Twin Trap Mafia Town win

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A true scumbo, fighting til last moment.

I couldn't understand that logic with people voting xnadrojx. He had a result for dusk, so why not vote his result and then see if he tells the truth or not? Why vote xnadrojx if he wasn't counterclaimed

Dusk, you were acting great
With one scum left and jordan the scummiest looking player, its possible that jordan's claim is a gambit. By voting jordan we verify that he is who he claims to be and get the mechanical guilty.

Like dusk says we could have voted him first two, they're functionally equivalent, if dusk does end up being town though there's more room for the last scum to wiggle their way out of a lynch

I disagree fundamentally with the way you chose to read Jordan this game, I think his claim had a lot of town equity to it. There’s no world he claims a guilty as scum fakeclaiming...he would always have to be a clear.

A true scumbo, fighting til last moment.

I couldn't understand that logic with people voting xnadrojx. He had a result for dusk, so why not vote his result and then see if he tells the truth or not? Why vote xnadrojx if he wasn't counterclaimed

Dusk, you were acting great
My reason is bc dying is less effort than living if town wins both ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)