NOC Twin Trap Mafia Town win

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Setup:
This is an open public setup taken from here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Twin_Trap

The setup seems reasonably balanced with a ~50% winrate for both town and mafia.

Players (9/9):
Texas cloverleaf
Smogon account
Clarinet
Jordan
bluedoom
Fenrir aesir
Tonithetourguide
apricity
Duskfall98

Alive:
Texas cloverleaf
Smogon account
Clarinet
Fenrir aesir
Duskfall98

Dead:
Tonithetourguide lynched Day 1, was Track-Immune Mafia Goon
bluedoom died Night 1, was Town Watcher
Jordan died Day 2, was Town Tracker
apricity died Night 2, was Vanilla Townie

Track-Immune Mafia Goon

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Track-Immune Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
  • Immunity: In the event you make the factional kill and the Tracker targets you, they will see you not go anywhere.
Win condition:

• You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.
Watch-Immune Mafia Goon

• Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Watch-Immune Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

• Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
  • Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
  • Immunity: In the event you make the factional kill and the Watcher targets the person you kill, they will not see you target them.
Win condition:

• You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.
Vanilla Townie

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

• Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Town Tracker

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Tracker.
Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may choose a player in the game to track. You will see who they target (if anybody).
Win condition:

Town Watcher

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Watcher.
Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may choose a player in the game to watch. You will see which players target them (if anybody).
Win condition:

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Rules and Setup Information
1. All standard NOC mafia rules apply. This includes no editing posts, no contacting players outside the game (unless given explicit permission to do so), no quoting your Role PMs, no cryptography, no timestamp comparison/extreme host angleshooting, et cetera.

2. This game is created using Metal Sonic™ mafia industrial-standard setup balance protocols. This ensures that:
2a: Flavor is not indicative of alignment. You cannot infer a player's alignment from the flavor they claim, don't try.
2b: All Role PMs and other variables are randomized using a standard pseudo-random number generator, ensuring fairness.
2c: Other setup safeguards to ensure that the setup is balanced and fair. No team will have any advantage (setup-wise) over the other.

3. The game contains 9 players. There are 2 scum and 7 town. The setup is public and in the above post.
4. The moderator who approved this game and also as a result my beloved co-host is Da Letter El. He will be handling flips and deadlines in the event that I am unable to come online at deadline timings.
5. I reserve the right to force sub anybody from the game if I find their behavior to be unacceptable (e.g. extreme flaming, trolling, or very poor activity).

The game is plurality with tiebreakers being decided by who got the most votes first. Hammers are possible.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
I will now proceed to randomize the roles and send out Role PMs. Do not post until given permission to do so.

Modification: Scum will have daychat.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
All Role PMs have been sent out. Please reply me via PM or post here to confirm.

All 9 players must confirm before we proceed.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours and I will search for replacement.

Number of confirmations out of 9:

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aight lets do this!

first things first, i'm town duh, also because this is a "less experienced" game i'ma sit back a lot more than normal, don't want to overpower discussion!

let's do this thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)