U37☆ - Ubers 3lite 7eam

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
(I suck at titles)

Hey guys.....This is my first ubers RMT. (god damnit i have an alert already!). Ubers is a meta i have long liked in XY as in the mid-upper ladder it REQUIRES MOSTLY SKILL AND GREAT TEAMBUILDING ABILITY. Except swagplay as that requires less skill than baton pass...
So i got into XY ubers teambuilding, mostly toying around with stuff i liked and commonly used pokes. After having my fun, i decided to look into sets a little...so i started making teams using good sets off of smogon and whatever. I use my resources well, such as viability ranking threads, pokemon analysis threads, and good RMTs to help with my decision making.
Around a month or two ago i decided to get serious (i.e. make a team that could compete well on the ladder) and did. My first team was pretty good, almost got me listed on the ladder (which for me is pretty good since i overpredict everything). The one problem was it was not anti-meta enough, i.e. orch's threat list wasn't completely countered (anyone who hasn't seen it go to the teambuilding philosophy thread, its the 10th post on the first page). So i continued to make teams. one problem i found was without heavy offense i had a hard time winning and using appropriate counters for everything without not doing enough damage. Therefore i decided: i needed to switch to hyper offense.
I also started doing damage calcs a ton, to figure out what check/countered what. I REALLY looked into it and one day tried something new. Mega Lucario. I found something amazing.....whenever Ekiller came in, I COULD SWITCH IN and KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLED ME. i mean.....holy shit i never expected that. as long as its not some weird max speed variant, i can consistently ohko it with close combat and take only 62ish% from +2 Silk Scarf Espeed. It can also live a non-boosted earthquake from 252adamant arceus. thats AWESOME. Mega Lucario has adaptability...which is its only niche. However adaptability makes it absolutely beastly, even by ubers standards its close combat obliterates almost anything that doesnt resist it (2hkos bulky offensive groudon lol). So i decided to use it. My first team didn't completely counter everything and i used ho-oh. therefore i got to the point where i needed a defogger and zekrom counter that was a special attacker in the last slot....yeah not gonna happen. So i scrapped that and came up with this. The first 5 were amazing together, i realized i checked everybody on orch's threat list, had plenty of offensive power, and still had a free slot to do WHATEVER THE HELL I WANTED. So yeah, that was awesome. At first i wanted to try Yveltal, and for the record, i think all of the people who think its good are just jelly about xerneas, it really is mediocre, although on some teams it definitely has a niche. Then i replaced it with bulky specs kyogre and have not been disappointed. So on with the post cause I'm sure this wall of text is unattractive. And if you read this whole thing shame on you cause you don't have a life.

Lucario-Mega
Welp, i get an Ekiller check AND a sweeper in one. And this dude is potent

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass

Kyogre counter may be the most important thing in ubers....seriously it really is. Arceus grass also provides defog support, and a very important will-o-wisp support. judgement+will-o-wisp+recover is great to stall if need be against bulkier pokes. PP stall is boring as fuck though.

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Dialga

Needed a rock setter and special attacker, so in with dialga. Will force out scarfkrom, or kill it. Using 100 defense EVs to ensure no 2hkos from jolly scarfkrom's outrage. You might say "why add a rock setter so early", but i remember liking how lucario and dialga worked together, as well as Arceus grass and dialga. So why wait it was obv gonna happen.

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Dialga + Scarfkrom

HO for me MUST use scarfkrom. This nigga is one of the most useful pokes ive ever used in ubers, and checks/kills SOOO much of the meta. lugia, ho-oh, yveltal, palkia, other dragons, kyogre - all fall to this thing unless they switch. Bolt strike and outrage together have amazing synergy when bolt strike doesn't miss (its like fire blast ffs).

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Dialga + Scarfkrom + Scizor

This dude is used on almost all of my teams as a xerneas check...as long as i have any chip damage, it kills it from 85-90% consistently unless they are bulky. Even bulky variants, however, can't live BP from scizor AND mega lucario, so i will usually sack one to beat it. This can switch in on all variants after rocks, as subs will be broken before geomancy and unless xerneas is packing hp fire it can't kill before it. Band scizor also has much utility outside of xerneas, unlike a certain ghost blade that i won't talk about or name(give me one thing it checks or kills. ONE).

FREE SLOT!!!!11111
How the fuck did i do this? i managed to get a free slot. Let's take a look at Orch's threat list please.

Xerneas: Scizor+Luc
Zekrom: Switch prediction. Besides groudon this thing is near uncounterable, and i am NOT going to run physically defensive groudon on HO sorry.
Ekiller: Mega Lucario switches in on SD and proceeds to obliterate any one that doesnt run max speed.
Yveltal: ScarfKrom the TERROR.
Palkia: Scarfkrom, Dialga.
Ho-Oh: SCARFKROM AGAIN! Lucario also packs rock slide for Ho-oh in case scarfkrom got sacked or crippled with the above threats.
Kyogre: Arceus grass walls it, Scarfkrom checks anything thats not timid scarf, which is nonthreatening anyways.
Blaziken: Hate it, but if i can outpredict it Luc can set up in its face. Switching in Scarfkrom is an option as long as it protects first turn and doesnt SD
Kangaskhan (including PuP variants): Yup. PUP will be handled, as scizor ohko's with superpower...and at +2 Zekrom can live a sucker punch and RK with bolt strike/outrage.

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Dialga + Scarfkrom + Scizor + Yveltal

So first i tried a yveltal set i found a while back...it was supposedly a great set and with the proper support was scary potent, but on this team it didn't really fit. so after a while i scratched that and thought.

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Dialga + Scarfkrom + Scizor + Kyogre

Who better to add than the #3 pokemon in ubers usage, an amazing special attacker, Specs Kyogre. bulky specsogre packs a whallop and is walled by just palkia and arceus-grass. thunder takes care of arceus water but i have to predict. either way, this completed the team, and made this team as potent as it it now.

Lucario-Mega + Arceus-Grass + Landorus-T + Scarfkrom + Scizor + Kyogre

Mega blaziken was a problem, as i couldn't rely on switch prediction, and protect variants could clean most of my team, while SD variants, if they get one off, can destroy my team. therefore i needed to change, and the only viable thing i could think of was swapping out dialga. i still needed rocks however, so i went with earth plate landorus-t, which has extreme power, rocks support, and the important ability to check mega blaziken.

Peak: 1601 #98 (down to 1471 atm after exper team)
back up to 1508 at #338. over and out~

The team (finally):

Soooo...here goes nothing:

Suprise S???? (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Rock Slide

Testing Jolly
Part of why i made this team. There are very few pokes that wall his dual stabs of CC and BP, and at +2 adaptability close combat obliterates 2/3rds of the meta. This dude is a beast. When i decided on the dual stabs i thought "what resists both types?" Ho-oh was the first that came to mind. Rock slide obviously obliterates it, even unboosted. well...the only real things that resist close combat are flying and fairy, fairy being obliterated by BP of course, and rock slide is SE against flying, so even stuff that resists rock in its secondary type will be hit for normal damage. Just don't use this when gliscor is in. Gliscor walls this lucario pretty hard (although it will take a lot of damage when it kills with EQ).
This dude is actually a great win condition. He doesnt need coverage unless i want to run ice punch to deal with gliscor, but is that really necessary? Not for me. Swords dance makes this dude a potent sweeper, and is often used when somebody else has to switch and i can ohko either way, allows my bullet punch to do much more to the next poke. Onward.....

I Cripple PPL (Arceus-Grass) @ Meadow Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 164 SDef / 248 HP / 96 Spd

Timid Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Grass Knot

Classic support arceus, ima try to keep this relatively short. Max Special defense bulk helps it wall special users, while will-o-wisp walls physical attackers it has no investment for. This is my kyogre wall, scarf kyogre can't touch it and specs is obliterated by zekrom. Defog is for defog, and Grass Knot is for a decently powerful stab that helps it do damage without will-o-wisp or recover stalling. Sucks for the rare gastrodon, which is another wall for kyogre that i have found is quite popular lol.

Time Stopper (Dialga) @ Adamant orb

Ability: Pressure

EVs: 252 SAtk / 132 HP / 124 Spd

Modest Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Draco Meteor

- Flash Cannon

- Fire Blast

Hey rock setter. This lead also fucks with lead geo xerneas as it flash cannons before most others do. considering switching The speed evs for defense, and adamant orb to leftovers, to allow me to live 2hko from jolly zekrom's outrage. This thing is also my scarfkrom check, although at the moment im having to force it into outrage. thats my job against scarfkrom. if i can bait it to outrage, i can kill it with dialga. i don't worry about it too much as scarfkrom takes residual damage over time, and arceus can burn it. Fire blast, flash cannon, and draco meteor provide nearly perfect neutral coverage, and max special attack draco meteor is an absolute nuke that shits on most leads.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Rock setter and Blaziken check. unfortunately SD protect mega blaze wrecks my life but oh well...its uncommon since giratina and gyarados wall it into the next universe. I use earth plate rather than rocky helmet, as an attacking set is much more synergetic for the team. this thing still shits on mega blaze, so i am fine with it, and it hits incredibly hard. unlike dialga, this is not a common lead, i usually lead situationally. This was an idea given to me and talked about by UXQ iampie, after his mega blaze cleaned my team. I retain rock setup while gaining an important check to mega blaze...so another kink has been fixed.​

JK

Just kidding.

Obligatory Obliterator (Zekrom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage​

Alliteration makes me feel intelligent Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Scarfkrom may be one of the most threatening pokes in the tier. its stronger than Ekiller to me. scarfkrom has amazing utility as its speed allows it to hit extremely hard. volt switch is for scouting my foes scarfkrom check as long as groudon or gliscor isn't used by the opposing team. Bolt strike has amazing coverage, destroying lugia, ho-oh, yveltal, etc. and hurting the tier dominated by many flying types. with Draco Meteor/outrage, i have near perfect neutral coverage and a convienient plethora of resistances, such as water, fire, flying, steel, etc. This is one of the best pokes in ubers for hyper offense.

pls

XerneasKiller (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 248 HP / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Bullet Punch is infinite utility for this dude, and as his nickname implies, he eats xerneas with any chip damage for breakfast. Scizor has one of the best utilities in the tier, and also counters mega kanga, even +2 sucker punch from adamant kanga won't kill, while superpower will procede to obliterate it. not only that, but it is still alive to kill any xerneas later in the battle. this coupled with mega lucario this team is truly fairy hell and hazardous for everybody. Knock off is a great utility when i don't know what is coming in. U-turn serves a similar purpose, and allows me a free switch into whatever comes in. This is a needed staple on almost every team in HO ubers, as one of the only true ways to somewhat consistently stop xerneas.

The beast of ubers

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Specs kyogre. I'm sorry, no other kyogre set compares to this. period. Lust orb palkia can't even switch in:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Palkia: 187-221 (58 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I picked hydro pump, yes i did. fuck that 80% accuracy i want power. this is bulky, and thats its purpose. i feel like i'm one of the few that uses kyogre as a win condition, i like bringing it in when i can kill something due to the opponent not having a viable switch in. as long as i am above 74% i use water spout, but that doesn't really happen often, so mostly i use hydro pump so i don't have to switch most of the time. as a result of me being slow, i am considering switching water spout for something. Creative would be grass knot for gastrodon, which is used on stall for this dude. Another would be sleep talk, which would be a cool option to help with darkrai and sleep on my team, and also allows me to abuse coverage without the sacrifice of specs power. we'll see. this right now is one of the more replaceable slots, as stated i ran yveltal before and found it was beating a dead horse as i could already handle anything yveltal would and was missing out on some key wallbreaking power.

So yeah, heres the team. and i hope you appreciate the detail of this RMT, it took me about 2 hours to write thank you.
will continue laddering with this team and see how high i get. i have high hopes, and i want to crack 1600 again before i retire this team.
thoughts, rate, like, and if you can't think of a way to help me, just say it please. i would love to know that you believe my team is near bulletproof (although that is truly impossible, believe me)

Suprise S???? (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Rock Slide

Time Stopper (Dialga) @ Adamant Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 132 HP / 124 Spd
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Fire Blast

Obligatory Obliterator (Zekrom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage

I Cripple PPL (Arceus-Grass) @ Meadow Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Judgment

XerneasKiller (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Last edited:

xJownage

Did about 4 battles and am at 1508 at # 338 on the ladder. Over and out ~

Drop a rate pls, all help is greatly appreciated

This actually looks like a pretty solid team, there's not much to change. The only thing I'd suggest is using Draco Meteor > Dragon Claw on Zekrom if you're running Naughty nature scarf, if you don't, change it to jolly, using naughty nature just for volt switch is not worth it.

I also think you should replace your current Arceus' EVs to 248 HP / 144 Sp.Def / 118 Speed, this allows you to outspeed Garchomp, and even though you lose a lot of Sp.def it still takes hits from Palkia and Kyogre pretty well.

I would also suggest to use Life Orb / Lefties on Dialga but it's not really a must. Props for the good team :]

Im no expert on Ubers to be honest but how do you deal with Hone Claws Mega Blazi? He can Hone Claws/SD on Grassceus and sweep with HJK/Flare Blitz

xJownage

I used to run draco but i didnt like the disbenefit of both dragon moves. Will probably switch to adamant instead.

Why should i worry about garchomp? Scarfchomp is really the only variant in ubers, and nonsd is not that threatening so i could burn it.

Ugh mega blaze. Really its just switch prediction and not killing anything with grassceus before its out. Even if it does get in, if i can predict a protect and get ogre in i believe i live a unboosted HJK. Mega blaze is threatening, but what fits on HO and checks mega blaze at +1 Atk and +2 Spd?

Ty for rates, will try later.
Anything else?

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey xJownage,

Nice team! Can't rate atm but quickly sleep talk > dragon claw on krom is better

xJownage

i actually replaced water spout with sleep talk on kyogre, which is potent....

Replacing dialga with earth plate landorus-T to help against blaziken. SD Protect variants would destroy me but are uncommon.

Last edited:
i actually replaced water spout with sleep talk on kyogre, which is potent....

Replacing dialga with earth plate landorus-T to help against blaziken. SD Protect variants would destroy me but are uncommon.
Yeh, dragon claw isnt that good. Draco is much better imo, but if you're running sleep talk>claw thats also good, I really like naughty+draco tho but defs run sleep talk imo.

Oh wait wat, am I misreading something or did you legit replace spout with sleep talk, like as in hydro pump/thunder/ice beam/sleep talk ????

xJownage

Yeh, dragon claw isnt that good. Draco is much better imo, but if you're running sleep talk>claw thats also good, I really like naughty+draco tho but defs run sleep talk imo.

Oh wait wat, am I misreading something or did you legit replace spout with sleep talk, like as in hydro pump/thunder/ice beam/sleep talk ????
yep.
1. why should i run spout? i'm bulky specs, everything outspeeds and damages anyways..
2. why be choice locked?
3. hydro pump at base 110 in the rain still does more than enough. why shouldn't i do it?

also acknowledge that i am TESTING it and seeing what i lose. that is why i havent edited the first post yet. same thing with zekrom, will try talk after i finish trying talk on ogre.

yep.
1. why should i run spout? i'm bulky specs, everything outspeeds and damages anyways..
2. why be choice locked?
3. hydro pump at base 110 in the rain still does more than enough. why shouldn't i do it?

also acknowledge that i am TESTING it and seeing what i lose. that is why i havent edited the first post
well... spout is its main way of damaging things, the nuke that makes ogre the nuke it is, hpump misses, surf is a more reliable option late/mid-game when spout is lowered, but you cant run it this way. If you would really want sleep talk on it, replace a coverage move (ice beam imo) but not spout .-. Its just not worth it, especially as you can just run sleep talk krom. Dragon claw is p anyway.

xJownage

-1 252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 183-216 (57.3 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
and EQ ohkos....okay so it can't switch in, but it can RK, and SD variants will have to take an attack. hey, trick is don't kill something with grassceus while blaze is still on the opponents team. mega blaze can wreck many HO teams anyways...i'm not going to run defensive groudon or lando-t for the damn thing, #momentum killer. maybe i will ev it differently though.

1. lucario isin't for xerneas, thats why scizor is there. If it managed to set up geo without taking chip damage (somehow), i am still able to kill it with lucario. I may replace SD with iron tail either way. and jolly...idk. i'll test it and see. xerneas is a) usually not max speed and B) usually geomancy'd anyways.
Am i crazy, or is there a purpose to use close combat over low kick? literally almost every poke in ubers takes 120 from low kick....

I run dragon claw on scarfkrom for when i can't get outraged locked (xerneas can geo and cause me to have to sack either scizor or luke to kill it), but i am not finding its dragon coverage much used to be honest...so i might switch to naughty draco meteor/sleep talk soon. Now that i think about it i won't run talk on ogre, it was a cool idea though for scarfogre. I really find that unless kyogre forces a switch there is no point in using water spout, as hpump does more if its under 74%. I use Hpump > Surf for the reasons described in the first post. if it misses, i will move on and live without it. i may switch to surf anyways i need to do some calcs on potential pokes i would have to clean (ogre ends up cleaning much) will also move 4 evs to speed idk why i didnt do that before -.-

will calc for grassceus and maybe switch to 96+ spd or something...idk yet

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty. A real rate this time.

First of all, to address stuff, Lando-T > Dialga was good. But seriously, you need spout it's literally the main reason to use Kyogre. Remember, Kyogre is supposed to get in, force switches, and smash stuff to pieces, and hpump is strong but tbh spout is better. 40 bp is a huge difference. I mean, special moves nerfed this gen by like 5 or 10 bp have been decently important.

Anyways. The team itself is quite solid, able to deal with many common threats well. Since the team itself doesn't struggle with offensive mons (I mean, the only thing I would consider dangerous is overheat Jolly LO Ekiller if WoW misses, and Ho-Oh if it burns). Certain combinations of mons can definitely put a lot of pressure on some things, but it looks very good. Darkrai is a threat but you're adding sleep talk so it won't be after that.

OPTIMIZATION:

Lucario- Run Jolly, as php said it needs to outrun stuff at the ~100 speed range. Also, yeah SD is not that good on Luke unfortunately so run Iron Tail, since you need it to KO Xerneas. Also, if you are running jolly, you may want to run Stone Edge, since Rock Slide doesn't guarantee the KO on Ho-Oh with a Jolly nature.

Grassceus- 248 HP / 164 SDef / 96+ Spd is probably the set, if you don't care about rocks damage go for 252 HP. You don't need that much SDef investment to check Palkia and Kyogre. Also, run GK because it hits stuff harder than Judgment on Grassceus in Ubers.

Lando-T- looks fine.

Zekrom- Run sleep talk here, and idc if you run naughty or adamant, but you need +ive nature to 2HKO support arc I think.

Scizor- 248 HP because you're coming in and out a lot.

Kyogre- I'd personally run a faster set because Ho-Oh is a decent threat to the team and you don't get much out of bulky specs on this team imo.

Nice team though overall.

Good luck!

xJownage

do you think i should maybe switch to modest scarfogre or timid specs ogre?
other than that it all sounds legit and good in changes. will try lucario without SD, however i would think maybe coverage would be better? nope i'm crazy i know will probs run iron tail.

Am i crazy, or is there a purpose to use close combat over low kick? literally almost every poke in ubers takes 120 from low kick....

and with jolly i know i wont ohko ho-oh with slide and will switch to edge if i confirm the change ( i did damage calcs just to determine the coverage moves).

Ran a bunch of damage calcs and will use 96+ grassceus.

248 hp on scizor

for now i will speed creep with ogre and continue using the bulky set...i don't want to change it yet. i will also not add sleep talk.

haxiom

God's not dead.
Hm. I'd say timid specs b/c you want its stallbreaking abilities. But a faster bulky one should suffice too I guess. You have Krom scarfed already anyways and few Ho-Oh run Max+ speed.

About CC, I've never thought about low kick. Idk b/c you're frail enough that you break when someone pokes you anyways so it's not like drops are that bad tho.

xJownage

i find they suck as i can't check ekiller if i am at -def. and seriously, unless ekiller is running max speed i do check it, and jolly ekiller is basically a freaking myth (and doesnt hit that hard)

would probs run faster bulky specs ogre, but would need to find a set...

haxiom

God's not dead.
xJownage said:
i find they suck as i can't check ekiller if i am at -def. and seriously, unless ekiller is running max speed i do check it, and jolly ekiller is basically a freaking myth (and doesnt hit that hard)
how is LO Jolly Ekiller a myth? It's way better than adamant this gen and more common (I think). The reason it's not that big a threat to you is Grassceus and Scizor can check it too.

xJownage

jolly ekiller isint too threatening - espeed at +2 doesnt even kill most pokes on my team. the problem is rking it obviously. max speed ekiller is helped by zekrom, burned by grassceus, etc. jolly ekiller really isin't all that good unless you are stupid enough to let it get to +3 or 4

haxiom

God's not dead.
xJownage said:
jolly ekiller really isin't all that good unless you are stupid enough to let it get to +3 or 4
Well it's not that bad. It's clearly good enough to get usage by some good players, and it is cool because it has a niche as a revenge killer too. Ekiller won't hit that hard in general- not just Jolly since with LO its about equal with Adamant Silk Scarf, but gets a boost for other moves too. Ekiller isn't bad by any means.

+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Zekrom: 458-541 (133.9 - 158.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Kyogre: 351-413 (86.8 - 102.2%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
0- SpA Life Orb Arceus Overheat vs. 248 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 614-723 (179 - 210.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Lucario: 595-702 (211.7 - 249.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-T: 263-309 (82.4 - 96.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

c'mon give it some credit for beating 5 mons of this team. Ofc, this team is not that Arceus weak overall, but I'm just showing that Ekiller isn't bad, so to speak.

EDIT: btw not all sets are completely accurate b/c i'm too lazy to change stuffs

xJownage

i never said it was bad, its just mediocre as a sweeper. thats why i would always prefer the max HP variant, jolly ekiller is good, just not the most threatening pokemon to this team atm.

haxiom

God's not dead.
xJownage said:
+2 doesnt even kill most pokes on my team
Meant to quote that too but forgot.

But yes, I agree with you (the general statement, not max HP being better)

the poke sweeper

Pokémon Master
Your Lucario set is fine but I personally dont run SD since Mega Luke is more of a Hit and Run poke in ubers. You can use rock slide over stone edge I just like the extra damage.
Lucifer (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Tail

Your Lucario set is fine but I personally dont run SD since Mega Luke is more of a Hit and Run poke in ubers. You can use rock slide over stone edge I just like the extra damage.
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Tail
Well tbh, sd muscles trough stall better, and iron tail wont don that much for him.

xJownage

Trying iron tail and jolly.
i had to change stone edge to retain the ko on ho-oh which was 80% of why i used it anyways

haxiom

God's not dead.
ApplepieFTW said:
Well tbh, sd muscles trough stall better, and iron tail wont don that much for him.
Well he also has SpecsOgre to do that so idk. Neither does that much since he's probably better off using bp with luke and scizor to take care of xern anyways.

EDIT:
the poke sweeper said:
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Iron Tail
Justified is the better Ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)