SM Ubers Uber’s team need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am playing on a server that has an Uber’s tourney this Saturday. The server is competitive but non of the players are very competitive. Some are pretty good, but there is one guy who is so competitive and no one can beat him. I have only beaten him once so that’s why I’m determined to win. The rules are you are only allowed 1 legend and 1 mega but it’s ubers so most mons are legends. I have no idea what to use anyone got any ideas?

So far I have a sticky web smeargle as lead
Xerneas choice spec set
And mega lucario swords dance

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)