Uber Clash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All this is a team tournament but in the Ubers metagame. :)
The Rules are:
3 men Teams!!!
6 on 6 D/P battles played on the shoddybattle program.
-Uber tier and Below Pokes allowed, Arcues is Banned!
-Species Clause: You must use six different Pokémon on your team. You can't have two of the same pokemon on your team.
-Self-KO Clause: You cannot use moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond on your last Pokémon if it will force a tie.
-Sleep Clause: You can only put to sleep one Pokémon on an opponent's side at any time. If you use Spore to put one Pokémon asleep, you cannot use it again to put another Pokémon asleep until the first one wakes up.
-Freeze Clause: If at anytime two different Pokémon are frozen on a player's field, then the player that froze the two Pokémon loses.
-Evasion Ban: Moves that specifically increase evasion are banned. Double Team is an example of a banned move.
-OHKO Ban: Moves that have a chance of OHKOing a Pokémon are banned. An example is Sheer Cold.
-Battle Timeout must be on.
-No scouting other peoples teams. You cannot watch ANY battle of the people in your division. Also, to prevent scouting in general, I give every participant the right to ask someone to stop watching their battle (To prevent person X from scouting on behalf of person Y in the divsion).
-Also, be sure to follow the Basic Tournament Signups Thread

Format

In the first round, the battlers will be split up into divisions of 4. Each battler will battle each other battler in the division once, the style will be round robin for a total of 3 battles. Points will be awarded to each team based on number of wins of its battlers. A win earns you 1 point. Placing first in your divsion gets your team an extra 2 points, and placing second gets you 1.

The top two battlers in each division will move onto the second round. A three-way tie for one of these positions will be broken by number of pokemon killed. If there is still a tie, then winner of the head to head between the tied battlers advances. If there is a three way tie for most killed, then go to first complete all three battles advances.

In the second round and all subsequent rounds, a standard bracket will be constructed, placing a one seed against a two seed, and insuring members of the same team do not face off. If three of the final 4 members are from one team, the remaining member that is not of that team will battle all three team members, and if he wins all three, he will be declared the winner.

Team with the most points win!
Me or Maniaclyrasist can be pmed for help or concerns. REMEMBER TO PM ME THE LOGS, NOT HIM!

Teams:
1.Mystica and Bitches: Brawley, Mystica, Jabba
2.Better than MOP's Team: Maniaclyrasist, Gouki, Aldaron
3.The Banned Deucers and Co.: Curt, IPL, VIL
4.Goofball and the Puppet Master: Goofball, Husk, Mop
5. OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!: Dak, Blue Kirby, Eathworm.
6.Sin2Win:qctumn,Pat,Puggy
7.Team Morning Glory:Havak,Taylor,Five5Runner
8.The Unnamed: Master of the six kings, eric the espeon, The Atheist
9.Team Superbrabest: Rag, Andeby, metang321
10.Team Nobos: Jackal, Floppy Warthog
11.?_?: Sandman, Train Man, Thunderhorse
12.Team Random:Coalex, Ulquiorra, Darkie
13.Lonelyness &Co Xaio ,FM, Lonelyness
14.Team PR comeback:Pilocus, Stall, Sovereign
15.Elements:Capt Kirby, The Dealer, Pickle Sword
16. Blazing Hadoken: Ryo, Twist of Fate, Moi

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol you ripped that format right from World Cup o____o

i guess i should take that as a compliment??

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Oh, I though we could make a team of 2 and then find a free agent or something If not then we will try to find a 3rd member, sorry for the spam.

I'll join!

I just read your post and that would make me the 6th free agent, I am creating the first of the next 2 teams.

I will create my own team (So people who are waiting will get picked faster).

Team is "Sin 2 Win"- qcvtunm, Pat, ______

I am asking
any free agent who is not yet a member of a team to join. PM me to join.

sure sounds like fun, Im game to play if anyone wants to teach me how to play ubers.. which cant be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)