Pet Mod Ubermons v2: Kalos Legends Slate (Submission Phase Open)

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Say congrats to nonother than G-"Solomod'-Luke for winning this Slate!
:ss/solgaleo:
Pokémon: Solgaleo
Types:

Abilities: Full Metal Body* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 121 / 90 / 67 / 79 / 103 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Fire Lash, +Sunsteel Strike*
Sunsteel Strike - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Physical | Same as in Standard
Description: Solgaleo utilizes Full Metal Body to gain a third STAB, with Sunsteel Strike hitting with the equivalent of a 110 BP STAB move. Solgaleo uses this to its benefit, but even with these cool techs, without access to set up and a rock weakness, this at least helps keep it in check.

Doubles the attacking stat of the user when it uses a Steel type move. Takes half damage from Poison type moves. Immune to the Poison status. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.

:ss/Lunala:
Pokémon: Lunala
Types:

Abilities: Shadow Shield* | HA: Illuminate
Stats: 110 / 90 / 79 / 121 / 103 / 67 [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Spirit Break, +Moongeist Beam*
Moongeist Beam - 85 BP | 10 PP | 95% Accuracy | Special | Same as in Standard
Description: To contrast fast wallbreaker Dawn Wings, Lunala leans heavily into the defensive angle. Lunala has spectacular bulk and in combination with Shadow Shield, makes it a tricky Pokémon to combat. Of course, imo Shadow Shield is pretty cracked on a Pokémon with an actually good typing, so I nerfed it sonewhat to balance it out. Now it can probably 1v1 any Ghost in the tier, which is an interesting niche to hold.

Takes half damage from Ghost and Dark type moves at full health. Cannot be ignored by Mold Breaker.
As promised, we will now move into a playtesting phase. This helps us to work on a Viability Ranking and make the mod more balanced. There will be a tour hosted in early 2022, since I have some other stuff to do regarding other mods.

Anyways, have fun with the playtesting phase! Submissions will open in about 3-4 weeks again.​

ViZar

your toast is burned

Slate 15: Alphabet Boy
:ss/xerneas::ss/yveltal::ss/zygarde:
:ss/zygarde-10%::ss/zygarde-complete:

You are allowed to change their Signature Abilities and Signature Moves. In addition, there BST limit will be 570. Also Power Construct is a part of this slate, so try to nerf it as well!

Code:
[B]Pokémon[/B]:
[B]Changes that were made[/B]:
[B]Types[/B]:[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG][IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/types/.png[/IMG]
[B]Abilities[/B]:
[B]Stats[/B]:
[B]Movepool Changes[/B]:
[B]Description[/B]: (This is an essential part of the submission, just like the other aspects)

Submissions will last for 5 days. Have Fun!

Zygarde (Forms)
Movepool Changes: +Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb -Coil, Dragon Dance

:ss/zygarde:
Zygarde (Base)
Dragon/Ground
Aura Break (H: Power Construct)
78/120/101/91/115/65 (BST: 570) [Complete: 78/130/141/121/145/55 (BST: 670)
Custom Elements: Power Construct - When this pokemon kos a foe, it transforms into a stage higher. Zygarde-10% -> Zygarde -> Zygarde-Complete.
Thousand Arrows - Ground/Physical/60 bp/100 acc/10 (16) PP/If the target is immune to this move, grounds the target.
Land's Wrath - Ground/Physical/110 bp/90 acc/5 (8) PP/Hits all adjacent foes.

Description: Thousand Arrows changed because its broken, Land's Wrath changed because its useless, Power Construct changed to make it unique, all the move additions is for the fun special sets. Coil and Dragon Dance are removed so it can't do nearly as much as it should be able to. I is still classic zygarde but can become stronger by getting kos and without any physical set-up options & balanced Thousand Arrows. If you have anything that you think should be changed, tell me through DMs.

:ss/xerneas:
Xerneas
Fairy
Fairy Aura
116/111/75/111/78/79 (BST: 570)
Movepool Changes: +Earthquake -Grass Knot -Thunder -Thunderbolt
Custom Elements: Geomancy: Charges turn 1. Raises the user's Att, Def, SpA, SpD, & Spe by 1.

Description: Toned down stats, looses coverage for Water-types, some more coverage for the physical set, & making Geomancy more balanced. Still is a potent set-up sweeper but is less devastating with special sets and can now run physical sets much more reliably.

:ss/yveltal:
Yveltal
Dark/Flying
Dark Aura
Movepool Changes: +Brave Bird -Defog -Hurricane -Roost

Description: Toned down stats, gains Flying STAB for physical sets, looses reliable recovery in roost, looses hurricane to make Oblivion Wing more usable, &looses hazard removal. Still has many great options including both physical & special options, oblivion wing recovery, foul play, knock off, sucker punch, pivoting, taunt, & toxic.

Last edited:
:ss/zygarde-10%:
Pokémon: Zygarde-10%
Changes: Abilities, Moves
Types:
1646439017686.png
1646439023154.png

Abilities: Aura Break/Power Construct
Stats: Unchanged
Movepool Changes:
Customs: Thousand Arrows: Now hits flying types for resisted damage and doesn't afflict smack down effect.
Land's Wrath: Now 120 bp and has 1/4 recoil.
Power Construct: After 5 turns of staying on the field (countdowns like slow start timer so switching will reset it). the user transforms into zygarde-complete if zygarde-10% or 50%. Heals 25% of the users' max hp on transformation.
Aura Break: While this Pokémon is active, dark aura and fairy aura modifier are 0.5x.
Description: Changed tarrows because hitting flying types for neutral made it zygarde borked, and now land's wrath actually has a use now being a higher bp eq at the cost of recoil. Tarrows will still be useful as its highly spammable, but to a much less extent. Keep in mind this change means corv will still take neutral damage from it due to its secondary steel typing, but now it won't be taking super effective hits on the second tarrows.

Pokémon: Zygarde-50%
Changes: Stats
Types:
1646450554667.png
1646450578434.png

Stats: 100/100/110/85/85/85
Movepool Changes: Same as above
Description: Aura break change makes switching into yveltal easy, and xerneas much less of a pain, because now their attacks actually become much weaker. zygarde-50% kinda acts like a fat dragon that is similar to Garchomp, trading utility and breaking power for being fat. Besides that, does zygarde things as a bulky sweeper but now it doesn’t beat flying types so easy.

:ss/zygarde-complete:
Pokémon: Zygarde-Complete
Types:
1646450561341.png
1646450573729.png

Stats: 176/95/75/85/75/75
Description: Getting to the final form will be rewarding. Insane hp makes setting up easy and you will have a nice time creaming though many teams. 5 turns is a lot so the reward is pretty huge, zygarde-complete will act as a bulky set up Pokémon and will be hard to take down once rolling. But a 4x weakness to ice and vulnerability to mons like infiltrator dragapult, and hard to beat walls like clefable can make it difficult to get into a good position.

A comforting calc:
0 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 204 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 248-294 (45.5 - 54%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Will likely do others soon

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Maybe I am confused or something, but from what I recall the slate is Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde-50% and the ability Power Construct. So I don't really get how people are interpreting this as a means of altering Zygarde-10% itself, since as far as I can tell, Zygarde-10% has never been in Ubers.

I'll add subs later, but I just wanted to voice my concerns.

Pokémon: Xerneas
Changes: Geomancy and Fairy aura (WIP)
Geomancy-Fairy solar blade. Attacks immediately under misty terrain.
Fairy aura- Sets misty terrain when statused and cures the status
Types: Fairy
Abilities: Fairy aura
Stats: 95/100/85/80/85/125
Movepool Changes: +Swords dance, zen headbutt
Description: I wanted to make a physically oriented fairy-type with a good speed tier for a potential setup and sweep. xerneas is often use as a special attacker so i decided to make these changes more gear towards its physical move pool. Its ability makes it so it's not crippled by status conditions like burn when attempting to sweep.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Maybe I am confused or something, but from what I recall the slate is Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde-50% and the ability Power Construct. So I don't really get how people are interpreting this as a means of altering Zygarde-10% itself, since as far as I can tell, Zygarde-10% has never been in Ubers.

I'll add subs later, but I just wanted to voice my concerns.
yeah this

PalpitoadChamp VoolPool changing 10% isn't allowed, only changing 50% and Power Construct, so that Complete isn't broken. I just added it to my post, cause it felt incomplete (also please add :xerneas: & :yveltal:, ty)

ViZar

your toast is burned

Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Geomancy
Types:

Abilities: Fairy Aura
Stats: 106/91/85/101/88/99 (570)

Movepool Changes: -Focus Blast
Geomancy: Belly Drum clone that boosts SpA, SpD and Spe by 2 stages

Description: Xerneas now has a risky set-up move with the changed Geomancy. Furthermore, it now struggles against Steels with the removal of Focus Blast. Of course, it is still a good Fairy with Utility options in Aromatherapy and Defog, also now Geomancy isn't an all or nothing move anymore. Xerneas could theoretically set-up more than once in a game.

Pokémon: Yveltal
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Oblivion Wing
Types:

Abilities: Dark Aura
Stats: 106/106/95/81/93/89 (570)

Movepool Changes: -
Oblivion Wing: Physical now

Description: I kept Yveltal's bulk and its physical offensive prowess so that it can utilize Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Foul Play. I made Oblivion Wing physical, so that invest in one attacking stat more effectively. It's still the same as in Ubers, defensive, that check Ghosts and Grounds and utilize Defog, or offensive sets that have powerful Dark moves.

Pokémon: Zygarde
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Aura Break
Types:

Abilities: Aura Break / Power Construct (HA)
Stats: 108/90/101/81/95/95 (570)

Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Power Construct
Types:

Abilities: Power Construct
Stats: 162/110/101/101/95/75 (644)

Movepool Changes: -Glare / Dragon Dance and Coil are incompatible with Power Construct
Thousand Arrows & Thousand Waves: Dragon-type now
Aura Break: Decrease Modifier is 0.67x now
Power Construct: Activates at 25% and less

Description: With two of its greatest moves being Dragon-type now, Zygarde's offensive prowess has taken a nose-dive. Thousand Arrows now doesn't remove an immunity while Thousand Waves still has an immunity. Since it would be completely outclassed by Garchomp, I still wanted it to have Coil and DD, however Complete would be broken with that. Therefore, I made Coil and DD incompatible with Power Construct to avoid making 50% outclassed and Complete too broken.

G-Luke

Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Geomancy, Ability
Types:

Abilities: Fairy Aura*
Stats: 106 HP / 104 Atk / 75 Def / 107 SpA / 98 SpD / 79 Spe [BST: 570]
Description: Geomancy was edited to be an arguably more balanced set up move, and Xerneas's statline was balanced as such. Now if it wants to break Steel, Xerneas has to go mixed with Close Combat. It is still a scary set up sweeper on HO, but with its much lower speed it should be easier to revengekill.

Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool
Types:

Abilities: Dark Aura*
Stats: 106 HP / 98 Atk / 80 Def / 97 SpA / 100 SpD / 89 Spe [BST: 570]
Movepool Changes: +Nasty Plot
Description: Just made Yveltal more bulk focused instead of being offensive, to contrast what has been submitted, while still havjng good Offensive Presence with NP.

Fairy Aura: Fairy type moves deal 1.33 damage for the first turn out.

Dark Aura: Dark type moves deal 1.33 damage for the first turn out.

Geomancy: Clangorous Soul clone. Sound AND Dance flags.

Will do Yveltal soon. Won't do Zygarde.​

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!
:xerneas:
Changes: Ability, stats, Geomancy
Abilities: Regenerator
Stats: 111/106/60/106/73/94 [550]
Movepool Changes: Geomancy custom,
Description: Very unique pivot. Its pivoting move of choice gives the ally a free Leftovers as long as the new Pokemon stays in. That ally, however, becomes trapped unless it has a pivot move, meaning it cannot be spammed super freely. Xern's access to Defog and Aromatherapy make it a pretty cool defensive pivot. It could even pass its fat sub if it wanted to.

Geomancy: Self-haze, sets Ingrain and uses Baton Pass. 5PP

:yveltal:
Changes: Stats, ability, Dark Aura, movepool
Types: Dark/Flying
Abilities: Dark Aura (effects of Big Root)
Stats: 94/73/60/111/106/106 [550]
Movepool Changes: +Strength Sap, -Knock Off, -Roost
Description: Another pivot. Oblivion Wing offers immense sustain. Strength Sap is its new way of healing, and targets those trying exploit its lower defense.

i got nothing for zyg

Yveltal

Pokemon: Yveltal
Types:

Stats: 95/114/77/114/80/90 [570]

Movepool Changes: +Brave Bird +Pursuit +Scorching Sands | -Heat Wave
Oblivion Wing: Flying | Special | 80 BP | 100 Acc | 16 PP | The user recovers 1/2 the HP lost by the target, rounded half up.

Description: I decided to orient Yveltal offensively to take advantage of his signature attack : Oblivion Wing. He loses access to Heat Wave to get Scorching Sands cover, in order to pass Heatran. A physical set is also possible thanks to his access to Brave Bird and his good physical movepool (Knock Off, U-Turn, Sucker Punch).

Xerneas

Pokemon: Xerneas
Types:

Stats: 101/111/82/111/85/79 [570]

Movepool Changes: +Giga Drain +High Horsepower | -Focus Blast -Thunder -Thunderbolt
Geomancy: Fairy | Status | / BP | / Acc | 16 PP | Lowers the user's Attack and Defense by 1 stage. Raises the user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by 2 stages, but it becomes prevented from switching out.

(One use per entry. Fails if the user has already been prevented from switching by this effect.)

Description: Same as Yveltal, Xerneas is offensively oriented keeps its niche as a late game sweeper with his signature move : Geomancy. I decided to change Geomancy so that it is not cumulative and can, despite the loss of the charging turn, block Xerneas on the field. This was also possible thanks to the loss of coverage such as Focus Blast, Thunder and Thunderbolt. Finally he gains access to Giga Drain in order to heal himself and to recall his lore nature.

Zygarde

Pokemon: Zygarde
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Aura Break, Land's Warth
Types:

Abilities: Aura Break / Power Construct
Stats: 88/95/111/106/85/85 [570]

Movepool Changes: +Fissure (modified) | -Superpower -Coil -Glare
Land's Warth: Ground | Special | 110 BP | 90 Acc | 16 PP | Hits all adjacent Pokemons.
Aura Break: While this Pokemon is active, the effects of the Dark Aura, Fairy Aura, Transistor, Dragon's Maw, Steelworker, Steely Spirit, Water Bubble and Adaptability Abilities have no effect.
Power Construct: Activates at 33% and less

Pokemons: Zygarde-Complete
Stats: 168/100/101/111/75/75 [630]

Description: Zygarde also remains true to himself. The loss of Glare and Coil makes him less annoying to play. The modification of Land's Warth allows for a better Earth Power on a specially oriented Zygarde. Aura Break becomes a less niche talent and the addition of Fissure (modified) will allow Zygarde to surprise some pokemons. Finally, his version also has fewer stats so that his bulk is not abused too much.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
that was longer than 48 hours, lol
Submissions look good, but there's something I wanted to mention
Yveltal

Types:

Stats: 91/121/62/121/65/90 [550]

Oblivion Wing: Flying | Special | 80 BP | 100 Acc | 16 PP | The user recovers 1/2 the HP lost by the target, rounded half up.

Description: I decided to orient Yveltal offensively to take advantage of his signature attack : Oblivion Wing. He loses access to Heat Wave to get Scorching Sands cover, in order to pass Heatran. A physical set is also possible thanks to his access to Brave Bird and his good physical movepool (Knock Off, U-Turn, Sucker Punch).

Xerneas

Types:

Stats: 96/111/75/111/78/79 [550]

Movepool Changes: +Giga Drain +High Horsepower | -Focus Blast -Thunder -Thunderbolt
Geomancy: Fairy | Status | / BP | / Acc | 16 PP | One use per field entry. Lowers the user's Attack and Defense by 1 stage. Raises the user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by 2 stages, but it becomes prevented from switching out. The user can still switch out if it uses Baton Pass, Flip Turn, Parting Shot, Teleport, U-turn, or Volt Switch. If the user leaves the field using Baton Pass, the replacement will remain trapped. Fails if the user has already been prevented from switching by this effect.

Description: Same as Yveltal, Xerneas is offensively oriented keeps its niche as a late game sweeper with his signature move : Geomancy. I decided to change Geomancy so that it is not cumulative and can, despite the loss of the charging turn, block Xerneas on the field. This was also possible thanks to the loss of coverage such as Focus Blast, Thunder and Thunderbolt. Finally he gains access to Giga Drain in order to heal himself and to recall his lore nature.

Zygarde

Types:

Stats: 88/90/111/101/85/75 [550]

Land's Warth: Ground | Special | 110 BP | 90 Acc | 16 PP | Hits all adjacent Pokemons.
Aura Break: While this Pokemon is active, the effects of the Dark Aura, Fairy Aura, Transistor, Dragon's Maw, Steelworker, Steely Spirit, Water Bubble and Adaptability Abilities have no effect.

Stats: 188/90/111/101/85/75 [650]

Description: Zygarde also remains true to himself. The loss of Glare and Coil makes him less annoying to play. The modification of Land's Warth allows for a better Earth Power on a specially oriented Zygarde. Aura Break becomes a less niche talent and the addition of Fissure (modified) will allow Zygarde to surprise some pokemons. Finally, his version also has fewer stats so that his bulk is not abused too much.
First off, aim for reaching a BST total of 570, not 550
:yveltal: Its offenses are too much for Dark Aura and its speed combind. Make it slower or reduce its offenses
:xerneas: Shorten Geomancy's description. Some of the stuff that you mention are already known to be effects of similar moves, so mentioning this isn't necessary
:zygarde-complete: Complete is too bulky

24h until voting starts

ViZar

your toast is burned
Gonna start voting early. Vote for up to three submissions. Votes will close in 72 hours.
Self Votes are allowed, but no on first place and you can vote for every submission
Zygarde (Forms)

Zygarde (Base)
Dragon/Ground
Custom Elements: Power Construct - When this pokemon kos a foe, it transforms into a stage higher. Zygarde-10% -> Zygarde -> Zygarde-Complete.
Thousand Arrows - Ground/Physical/60 bp/100 acc/10 (16) PP/If the target is immune to this move, grounds the target.

Description: Thousand Arrows changed because its broken, Land's Wrath changed because its useless, Power Construct changed to make it unique, all the move additions is for the fun special sets. Coil and Dragon Dance are removed so it can't do nearly as much as it should be able to. I is still classic zygarde but can become stronger by getting kos and without any physical set-up options & balanced Thousand Arrows. If you have anything that you think should be changed, tell me through DMs.

Xerneas
Fairy
Fairy Aura
Movepool Changes: +Earthquake -Grass Knot -Thunder -Thunderbolt
Custom Elements: Geomancy: Charges turn 1. Raises the user's Att, Def, SpA, SpD, & Spe by 1.

Description: Toned down stats, looses coverage for Water-types, some more coverage for the physical set, & making Geomancy more balanced. Still is a potent set-up sweeper but is less devastating with special sets and can now run physical sets much more reliably.

Yveltal
Dark/Flying
Dark Aura
Movepool Changes: +Brave Bird -Defog -Hurricane -Roost

Description: Toned down stats, gains Flying STAB for physical sets, looses reliable recovery in roost, looses hurricane to make Oblivion Wing more usable, &looses hazard removal. Still has many great options including both physical & special options, oblivion wing recovery, foul play, knock off, sucker punch, pivoting, taunt, & toxic.
:ss/zygarde-10%:
Pokémon: Zygarde-10%
Changes: Abilities, Moves
Types: View attachment 411140View attachment 411141
Stats: Unchanged
Movepool Changes:
Customs: Thousand Arrows: Now hits flying types for resisted damage and doesn't afflict smack down effect.
Land's Wrath: Now 120 bp and has 1/4 recoil.
Power Construct: After 5 turns of staying on the field (countdowns like slow start timer so switching will reset it). the user transforms into zygarde-complete if zygarde-10% or 50%. Heals 25% of the users' max hp on transformation.
Aura Break: While this Pokémon is active, dark aura and fairy aura modifier are 0.5x.
Description: Changed tarrows because hitting flying types for neutral made it zygarde borked, and now land's wrath actually has a use now being a higher bp eq at the cost of recoil. Tarrows will still be useful as its highly spammable, but to a much less extent. Keep in mind this change means corv will still take neutral damage from it due to its secondary steel typing, but now it won't be taking super effective hits on the second tarrows.

Pokémon: Zygarde-50%
Types: View attachment 411169View attachment 411172
Stats: 100/100/110/85/85/85
Description: Aura break change makes switching into yveltal easy, and xerneas much less of a pain, because now their attacks actually become much weaker. zygarde-50% kinda acts like a fat dragon that is similar to Garchomp, trading utility and breaking power for being fat. Besides that, does zygarde things as a bulky sweeper but now it doesn’t beat flying types so easy.

:ss/zygarde-complete:
Types: View attachment 411170View attachment 411171
Stats: 176/95/75/85/75/75
Description: Getting to the final form will be rewarding. Insane hp makes setting up easy and you will have a nice time creaming though many teams. 5 turns is a lot so the reward is pretty huge, zygarde-complete will act as a bulky set up Pokémon and will be hard to take down once rolling. But a 4x weakness to ice and vulnerability to mons like infiltrator dragapult, and hard to beat walls like clefable can make it difficult to get into a good position.

A comforting calc:
0 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 204 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 248-294 (45.5 - 54%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Will likely do others soon
Changes: Geomancy and Fairy aura (WIP)
Geomancy-Fairy solar blade. Attacks immediately under misty terrain.
Fairy aura- Sets misty terrain when statused and cures the status
Abilities: Fairy aura
Stats: 95/100/85/80/85/125
Movepool Changes: +Swords dance, zen headbutt
Description: I wanted to make a physically oriented fairy-type with a good speed tier for a potential setup and sweep. xerneas is often use as a special attacker so i decided to make these changes more gear towards its physical move pool. Its ability makes it so it's not crippled by status conditions like burn when attempting to sweep.

Types:

Stats: 106/91/85/101/88/99 (570)

Geomancy: Belly Drum clone that boosts SpA, SpD and Spe by 2 stages

Description: Xerneas now has a risky set-up move with the changed Geomancy. Furthermore, it now struggles against Steels with the removal of Focus Blast. Of course, it is still a good Fairy with Utility options in Aromatherapy and Defog, also now Geomancy isn't an all or nothing move anymore. Xerneas could theoretically set-up more than once in a game.

Types:

Stats: 106/106/95/81/93/89 (570)

Movepool Changes: -
Oblivion Wing: Physical now

Description: I kept Yveltal's bulk and its physical offensive prowess so that it can utilize Knock Off, Sucker Punch and Foul Play. I made Oblivion Wing physical, so that invest in one attacking stat more effectively. It's still the same as in Ubers, defensive, that check Ghosts and Grounds and utilize Defog, or offensive sets that have powerful Dark moves.

Pokémon: Zygarde
Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Aura Break
Types:

Abilities: Aura Break / Power Construct (HA)
Stats: 108/90/101/81/95/95 (570)

Changes that were made: Stats, Movepool, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Power Construct
Types:

Stats: 162/110/101/101/95/75 (644)

Movepool Changes: -Glare / Dragon Dance and Coil are incompatible with Power Construct
Thousand Arrows & Thousand Waves: Dragon-type now
Aura Break: Decrease Modifier is 0.67x now
Power Construct: Activates at 25% and less

Description: With two of its greatest moves being Dragon-type now, Zygarde's offensive prowess has taken a nose-dive. Thousand Arrows now doesn't remove an immunity while Thousand Waves still has an immunity. Since it would be completely outclassed by Garchomp, I still wanted it to have Coil and DD, however Complete would be broken with that. Therefore, I made Coil and DD incompatible with Power Construct to avoid making 50% outclassed and Complete too broken.
Types:

Description: Geomancy was edited to be an arguably more balanced set up move, and Xerneas's statline was balanced as such. Now if it wants to break Steel, Xerneas has to go mixed with Close Combat. It is still a scary set up sweeper on HO, but with its much lower speed it should be easier to revengekill.

Types:

Description: Just made Yveltal more bulk focused instead of being offensive, to contrast what has been submitted, while still havjng good Offensive Presence with NP.

Will do Yveltal soon. Won't do Zygarde.​
:xerneas:
Changes: Ability, stats, Geomancy
Abilities: Regenerator
Stats: 111/106/60/106/73/94 [550]
Movepool Changes: Geomancy custom,
Description: Very unique pivot. Its pivoting move of choice gives the ally a free Leftovers as long as the new Pokemon stays in. That ally, however, becomes trapped unless it has a pivot move, meaning it cannot be spammed super freely. Xern's access to Defog and Aromatherapy make it a pretty cool defensive pivot. It could even pass its fat sub if it wanted to.

Geomancy: Self-haze, sets Ingrain and uses Baton Pass. 5PP

:yveltal:
Changes: Stats, ability, Dark Aura, movepool
Types: Dark/Flying
Abilities: Dark Aura (effects of Big Root)
Stats: 94/73/60/111/106/106 [550]
Movepool Changes: +Strength Sap, -Knock Off, -Roost
Description: Another pivot. Oblivion Wing offers immense sustain. Strength Sap is its new way of healing, and targets those trying exploit its lower defense.

i got nothing for zyg
Yveltal

Types:

Stats: 95/114/77/114/80/90 [570]

Xerneas

Types:

Stats: 101/111/82/111/85/79 [570]

Geomancy: Fairy | Status | / BP | / Acc | 16 PP | Lowers the user's Attack and Defense by 1 stage. Raises the user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by 2 stages, but it becomes prevented from switching out.

(One use per entry. Fails if the user has already been prevented from switching by this effect.)

Zygarde

Types:

Stats: 88/95/111/106/85/85 [570]

Power Construct: Activates at 33% and less

Stats: 168/100/101/111/75/75 [630]

Last edited:

G-Luke

:xerneas: ViZar, PalpitoadChamp, G-Luke
:yveltal: TGtz8920, ViZar, G-Luke
:zygarde: ViZar, PalpitoadChamp, TGtz8920

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
24 warning

:xerneas: G-Luke, PalpitoadChamp, ViZar
:yveltal: G-Luke, ViZar, TGtz8920
:zygarde: PalpitoadChamp, ViZar, TGtz8920

ViZar

your toast is burned
Here are our winners! Congrats to...

G-Luke for winning Xerneas and Yveltal
Types:

Types:

and PalpitoadChamp for winning Zygarde!
Zygarde (Forms)

Zygarde (Base)
Dragon/Ground

Congrats to both of you! We will do a little break before starting with the next slate. If you wanna prepare some ideas, the next slate will cover :calyrex-ice: & :calyrex-shadow:
I'll see you soon​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)