Ubers Ubers Classic IV - Won by Sitonai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Hello and welcome to cynara honest predictions.

(#9) Staxi vs Highlord (#16)
Highlord caused an upset last round getting a surprise win against Byron, that being said I have faith in the frenchie here, Highlords USM game was a disappointing watch but I think he finds strength in DPP and ORAS, and if his prep game is on point like he did in oras game vs Byron maybe he can snub another upset.

(#2) Pohjis vs Evuelf (#7)
Highlight of the tournament in my honest opinion, both players have a tough bracket this tournament so far. This series is weird because its so close, Pohjis has the advantage is USM and ORAS I feel, Evuelf favoured in BW, both players will need to make use of all their strengths if they both want to win, looking forward to a solid 5 series game. Pohjis has Stour finals to worry about more so which I feel like will be his priority to prep for and I dont blame him.

(#3) dream vs Sitonai (#6)

I honestly feel like dream had a rocky start this tournament and he will need to get really into it this series, he has all the tools to make a great performance in this classic and i'll be happy to see it happen. Sitonai's performances can't go unnoticed and both players are pretty solid all round, I feel like dream is slightly favoured here like peak performance Ronaldinho, thats PROVIDED he does not bring another atrocious team to BW2 ever again.

(#4) SoulWind vs Ismakhil (#13)
Not much to say here, Soulwind is Soulwind, highest skill ceiling player in the tour blah blah etc etc. Ismakhil will have to pull out all the stops here and use his knowledge of Ubers metagames to his advantage especially in ADV-BW, to see it through this round.

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
(#4) SoulWind vs Staxi (#9)

Going with Soulwind here based on how strongly hes played his prior games in the earlier stages of the tournament; while being dragged into modern gens, pulling off an impressive showing in those. I did have SW down as one of the most likely people to win classic, especially with Pohjis. Staxi is good but SW is indeed SW and is the highest skill ceiling player left in the tour in terms of playing ability.

(#6) vs Sitonai vs Evuelf (#7)

1591564868970.png

evuelf has come off a strong victory over both Pohjis and Kebabe. sitonai has made some questionable team choices imo but managed to sail to a victory over dream, i'm excited to see what he brings to this series, predicted blissey count: 3. Overall I just feel like close to top form evuelf is a extremely tough opponent here, but this match should make for an exciting french civil war.

Looking forward to seeing Evuelf vs Soulwind finals, good luck to all remaining participants regardless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)