Ubers Ubers Fall Seasonal III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hs

Banned deucer.
act, tried to schedule with Gary, and I was online in the scheduled time but he didnt show up, and then when I tried to re-schedule he didnt answer.

Due to a rl emergency obii had to miss the time and im on a plane sunday, we both agreed on monday night if we can get an extension, thx

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
act, tried to schedule with Gary, and I was online in the scheduled time but he didnt show up, and then when I tried to re-schedule he didnt answer.
I missed scheduled time but according to opponents post on my wall he did as well. He asked me if I could play thurs, which I couldn't, so I responded asking if he could play friday. He never responded.

I did miss initial scheduled time, so I'm fine getting coinflipped, but theres no way I'm letting this go to an activity call against me lol. My opponent didn't even bother to contact me the day we scheduled, and I've been available to play friday as well as all weekend. Check the vms on my wall for proof.

edit: If we could get a 1 day extension that would be great. I think both my opponent and I can play tomorrow.

Last edited:
Kind of dissapointing to have to due this considering we got an ext to play at this time but Byron missed our schedule time by 1 hour. Calling activity. He is like 14 hours ahead so I already know we won't be able to reschedule before the deadline esp considering how difficult it was to even arrange this time with him.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 8.54.29 AM.png

my bad i was dcd from showdown and it slipped my mind. I will put aside some stuff and be on tomorrow morning 9:25-10:45 am gmt +10, which is within the availability my opponent posted on the vms. Hopefully we can get it done then. apologies for missing schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)