Gen 7 (Ubers) Guys help I have never played competitively

Ok so I know that this team sucks, but I'm really new and need some advice.
Xerneas.png
Groudon_%28Primal%29.png
Zygarde_%28Complete%29.png
Arceus.png
Mega_Mewtwo_X.png
Smeargle.png

So here's the (lack of) teambuilding.
Xerneas.png
Power Herb/Fairy Aura
Geomancy(Combined with power herb is a really scary stat boost.)
Grass Knot(Controversial I know, but really helps with the primals and Quagsire.)
Moonblat(Main sweeping move.)
Flash Canon(Deals with Ditto and other fairy types)
HP 248/SP.ATK 252/SP.DEF 8 (Modest)
First Mon that came to mind, I had been sweeped by it before when I found showdown around a year ago, so when I came back I had to implement it, kinda dodgy moveset, but it's remained the staple of my team.
Groudon_%28Primal%29.png
Red Orb/Desolate Land
Flamethrower(My fire type attack if I was low on HP)
Eruption(Switch in sweeper, this has ALWAYS gotten a kill when I was faster.)
Precipe Blades(High damadge STAB move that's low accuracy hasn't bothered me a lot.)
Swords Dance(Good for bulky pokemon, and helps flamethrower if it's the only decent option.)
ATK 252/SPE 252/SP.ATK 4 (Naive)
REALLY un-diverse moveset that struggles when it loses Eruption, but a good, bulky switch in sweeper none the less.
Zygarde_%28Complete%29.png
Expert Belt/Power Construct (50% btw)
Earthquake(Strong, 100 Accuracy STAB move, what else do I need to say?)
Core Enforcer(I really struggle using this move, and I feel I might switch it out, it Isn't the dragon counter-pick I wanted it to be.)
Dragon Dance(Again a buff, especially with 100%, can really begin turning into a heavy hitter that puts in damage)
Iron Tail(Blends in well with Dragon Dance and is a good Fairy counter pick, if you can survive the first hit. Helps most with Clefairy)
ATK 252/SP.ATK 4/SPE 252 (Naughty)
Kind of out of place and has a unsatisfactory moveset, but can work as a situational tank counter pick.
Arceus.png
Ghostium Z/Multitype
Draco Meteor(Special Attack decrease usually doesn't matter, so it stands a good Dragon counter pick and send off)
Shadow Force(I love this move, dig style 2 turn attack that's strong and has STAB, always the go to option.)
Rain Dance(I don't know why I did it, I guess just to compliment aqua tail? I never use it though, am looking for swap in comment)
Aqua Tail(Again, kinda weird in hindsight, it's works due to Atk EVs though.)
HP 252/ATK 252/SP.ATK 4 (Naughty)
I should probably implement more STAB moves on this one, has potential, but those water type moves stick out, any good Physical attacks or Ghost attacks to swap for?
Mega_Mewtwo_X.png
Mewtwonite X/Steadfast
Trick Room(Mainly to set up Smeargle, but useless without it as well)
Recover(I needed a pokemon that could heal, and this one was it, has really helped in matches.)
Flamethrower(It's a nice suprise for Solgaleo and DM, other than that it's just a strong move.
Ice Beam(Yveltal and Dragon counterpick, I have really reaped the benefits of this.)
HP 248/SP.ATK 8/SP.DEF 252/ (Sassy)
No STAB moves is a bit of a let down, but it sets up smeargle and counter picks a lot of pokemon that otherwise worry the team.
Smeargle.png
Focus Sash/Own Tempo
Spore(Allows Smeargle to begin setting up support unbothered)
Toxic Spikes(Really useful Arena trap)
Spikes(See above)
Blizzard(Placeholder, I just have it for the potential freeze, any better ideas?)
HP 252/DEF 252/SP.DEF 4/ (Timid)
A trap setter that needs a differant 4th move. Otherwise satisfactory.

I know it needs improving, but I haven't got a clue how, pls help!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)