Ubers Mewtwo

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
:bw/mewtwo:
Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

This genetically engineered feline differentiates itself from other special wallbreakers by breaking down balance teams with its above average Speed, sheer power, and coverage! Psystrike destroys Eternatus and obliterates special walls like Blissey. Fire Blast and Ice Beam allow Mewtwo to break down its checks in Steel-types, such as Necrozma-DM and Ferrothorn, and Yveltal, the most common Psychic-type check. Mewtwo greatly synergizes with Calyrex-S, as they quickly break down Yveltal and opposing defensive cores generally until one of them can sweep late-game. Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan is a great pivot that lures in Necrozma-DM and gets Mewtwo in safely. Mewtwo usually has a hard time setting up due to its frailty and hate for status, so cleric support from Xerneas is greatly appreciated.

807 Characters

Last edited:

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
I would cut the TTar mention either for a mention of how well Mewtwo can synergise with Calyrex-S or a mention of how Mewtwo can find setting up difficult. Xerneas can stay as a good teammate mention if you're talking about it clearing status for Mewtwo to help with its longevity issues or hatred of paralysis.

QC 1/1 after those changes above are implemented. I'll give it a glance after too just to make sure.

Neko

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
I would cut the TTar mention either for a mention of how well Mewtwo can synergise with Calyrex-S or a mention of how Mewtwo can find setting up difficult. Xerneas can stay as a good teammate mention if you're talking about it clearing status for Mewtwo to help with its longevity issues or hatred of paralysis.

QC 1/1 after those changes above are implemented. I'll give it a glance after too just to make sure.
edited Aberforth-sama :blobnom:
(is it a bit better now?)

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Content is fine, but I'd use some of those spare ~100 characters to link the sentences together a bit. Like linking Fire Blast and Ice Beam, or the point about Ice Beam and Calyrex appreciating it. I dont want to give too much advice in this field given I'm fairly poor when it comes to GP standards, just suggesting it to make it feel more like a Social Media spotlight.

Neko

Content is fine, but I'd use some of those spare ~100 characters to link the sentences together a bit. Like linking Fire Blast and Ice Beam, or the point about Ice Beam and Calyrex appreciating it. I dont want to give too much advice in this field given I'm fairly poor when it comes to GP standards, just suggesting it to make it feel more like a Social Media spotlight.
I tried to connect the sentences and it became shorter ahaha ;w;
Ig its less stiff now tho...
(Is the bottom one better?)

Last edited:

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

This genetically engineered feline differentiates itself from other special wallbreakers with its ability to break down balanced teams due to by breaking down balance teams with its above average Speed, sheer power, and coverage! Psystrike allows Mewtwo to destroy destroys Eternatus and obliterates special walls like Blissey. Fire Blast and Ice Beam allows Mewtwo to break down its checks in Steel-types, (AC) such as Necrozma-DM and Ferrothorn, and Yveltal, the most common Psychic check, which shrug off its other attacks. Because of this, Psychic-type check. Mewtwo greatly synergizes with Calyrex-S, (AC) as they quickly break down Yveltal and (I imagine this makes sense?) opposing defensive cores for each other generally (imagine this makes sense too?) until one of them can sweep late-game. (added hyphen) Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan is a great pivot that lures in Necrozma-DM and gets Mewtwo in safely. Mewtwo usually has a hard time setting up due to its frailty and can get crippled by hate for status, so cleric support from Xerneas is greatly appreciated.

alcremie.gif
1/1

Neko

Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

This genetically engineered feline differentiates itself from other special wallbreakers with its ability to break down balanced teams due to by breaking down balance teams with its above average Speed, sheer power, and coverage! Psystrike allows Mewtwo to destroy destroys Eternatus and obliterates special walls like Blissey. Fire Blast and Ice Beam allows Mewtwo to break down its checks in Steel-types, (AC) such as Necrozma-DM and Ferrothorn, and Yveltal, the most common Psychic check, which shrug off its other attacks. Because of this, Psychic-type check. Mewtwo greatly synergizes with Calyrex-S, (AC) as they quickly break down Yveltal and (I imagine this makes sense?) opposing defensive cores for each other generally (imagine this makes sense too?) until one of them can sweep late-game. (added hyphen) Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan is a great pivot that lures in Necrozma-DM and gets Mewtwo in safely. Mewtwo usually has a hard time setting up due to its frailty and can get crippled by hate for status, so cleric support from Xerneas is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 4124271/1
Checks implemented, thank you Finland! :blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)