Tournament Ubers Premier League IX - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
im posting with the few minutes between my classes here so this is gonna be hella tl;dr, im unfortunately gonna have to call act

ACC3B4D9-8AF4-45F7-91E7-CEB640888523.jpeg

tl;dr we had planned for sunday either my morning or night time, reje ended up never messaging me. I ping mukkers in the managers chat and get nothing, I’m hungover as shit and manage to fall asleep at 5 am ish, I wake up at 11am-ish and now I have to go to my work shift. BKC has told me this looks like a clear act case for me.

apologies to the mukkers for how much of a shitfest and lame this all is

Under what circumstances is this a clear cut case for activity. The case you're making right now is 'we never scheduled a time, and reje never pinged me so I should get act :kekw:'. Reje was online during your morning but you had to go to work DESPITE the fact that you informed him Mondays are off for you. Is he meant to know you would show up drunk to a call in the ubers discord at your night and then be too hungover to play at a proper time your morning? Like LOL don't show up drunk in the proposed window to play then? Reje was online around 7pm +1 Sunday till like 4 am +1 Monday? This is in your morning range. If you were free in this range, you pretty easily could have said, I'm free now so let's play instead of using the bottle as an excuse to get activity for a game of fucking pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)