Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Semi-Finals [Tiebreaker Post #22]

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
i know it's a lesser tour, who cares bout shout-outs right.. still.

Reje thanks for putting the trust in me and retaining my rusty ass. You and Tape are the best managers I've ever had. Reje, you're the realest fucking person on smogon.

Mr.378 The Iron Man. One of the very few true Smogmog friends, was glad to be your teammate man. You're a beast at Pokémon even if your score doesn't reflect that. Stay real, let's win Best Friends now

WreckDra I'd be 0-8 if it wasn't for you. Sorry you didn't get to play this much but huge thanks for being a friend and always having time to help me out.

TrueGodsLeftUs Lasen, where do i even start with you. I'll just say I'm salty we never met before, you're a great person and possibly the best memer i have ever seen. BW God too.

iry Very fun to talk to, always believed in the team. Forget about the FLCL game, in my heart you won that. Just update your DP teams brother!

Terracotta MMA Fighter, Model, USM goat, what else can this man do? You produced some of the best games Mukkers have had and i always loved reading your random life stories.

KyogreF4N Clutch Man himself, you proved to be a monster even if i didn't believe in you at first. We didn't talk much but you're genuinely a nice guy!

LucosDICampos How can a man be this handsome. No homo. Oras God, quality memer but holy shit you're toxic. My way of toxic though, much love

ZoroDark We never interacted much but much respect for being an absolute beast first couple weeks. Good taste in music too.

orch The most redpilled person on smogon. You're consistent as hell and a great dude to talk to, would be teammates with again.

ogasian Too bad your dick is two inches, else I'd like you more. Just tell me, does ogasian mean og asian? Jokes aside, it was ME who forced you on the team and boy am i glad i did.

pasy_g You made the chat fun, tho we have a DPP UU bo21 to play.. Beast at mons too, too bad Swelloat didn't shine in your game. Barely contributed but I'd buy you again just for the emoji spam.

darrell1297 ORAS beast, our timezones didn't allow us to talk much but you're a champ. Also 'loooooool' is about the only thing i recall you saying but it's alright lmao

Freddy Kyogre too bad u completely dipped on the team after a loss but gg i guess

Joyverse Took over Sparks' slot for the most Indian user i know. Your voice is fucking hilarious to listen to and I'm sorry for being an asshole all season. Good music taste, just sometimes try to not be so awk! You're a good kid tho, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Kaboom Kingmidas, enough said.

steelskitty Gay as fuck but i know you were a Mukker at heart. Good addition to the chat, love you man.

James Jimmy Unsung hero but also a massive fgt.

Special shout-out to March Fires , it's our fourth UPL together and I'm hoping it ain't the last one. Always drunk, always there for the team and a great friend overall. Fuck your timezone though and thanks again for retaining my ass, wish the second half of UPL went better for me personally but you still put trust in me and that i respect.

This was prolly the most fun I've ever had with mons, thanks to the hosts and my team for making this enjoyable! See you all next year, as usual.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost vs Poek in a gg. Sorry I couldn't pull through here guys this tour hasn't been a good one for me that said you guys have been one of the most incredible teams I have ever been a part of and despite failing more often then not you guys have made me enjoy this tour and I don't regret signing up. Bad tours happen and this one was definitely oneYou guys already know how much I appreciate you all but one special shoutout I want to give is to absdaddy who said he would make up for leaving Dragceus last year and you have done so and then some. I'm very glad to have a friend like you on this site and hope to play in more tours with you. Also want to give one to my manager March Fires who I handed the manager role to after his great performance last year. You were an amazing manager and you made our chat muc hmore lively. Thanks for giving me all of the chances you did. One final shoutout is to Astounded who inspired the names I used in my last game. Doesn't matter who you help out you'll always be my assman man.

Thanks Muks for taking me. You were truly a worthy successor to Dragceus.

I thought this year would be my last in upl but honestly after talking with so many people I'm not sure. We'll have to see then but until I do quit The Iron Man Of Ubers will live on. GL to both finalists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)