Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Week 5 (Post 68 for tiebreaker)

Well, because our season is over (well since last week), I brought some fun teams, had a fun series thanks chop. GGS

btw i was gonna bring a tspikes mvenu team g3 so that woulda fun, but luck just wasnt in my favor.
Pearl amazing support from this guy, and not often I meet managers who support my creativity, I hope we can talk more about league, anime and other stuff in the future, and I hope we get to do more stuff (hopefully when I move on(?) from ubers)
Level 56 Thanks for grabbing me and the gang this year for upl, probably the thing that made this upl so fun was the team you drafted, and been happy to team with you, stay in touch man!
Hamhamhamham MJ my two best friends, another team tour another fun time another memetastic trip! Gratz that you guys both got drafted this year, and keeping this short bc we can always talk :hamslam:
TDK second year teaming together, and it was fun asf, nice to talk to you about anime, fe and other stuff too, and I hope we stay in contact with each other, also nice job this year, keep at it with teambuilding and you will get their eventually!
CKW probably the one guy I really wanted to team with this upl, that I really wanted to get to know after smog exhi and whatnot, and you know what, it was a fantastic experience, stay in touch too fren!
Chill Shadow ngl i cant tell if ur memeing or being serious like 90% of the time, but gratz on winning the seasonal. you were fun to hang around most of the time, and i enjoy the stupid jokes u make, especially the ones related to me

and to the rest of my teammates and friends, i wish i got to know everyone a bit better, the jirachis was a great experience!
Turns out that I was only worth 4.5k! Thanks all for a good UPL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)