Tournament Ubers Premier League VIII - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
i never really got what BKC meant when he accused people of playing "paper pokemon" and trying to win in the teambuilder until now. i really thought ORAS Ubers was generally immune from the sort of vicious counterteaming people think they need to do to win in newer gens, but i suppose i was wrong. i'm not upset about losing, only upset that you really rationalized bringing a normal salamence + max spatk groundceus and upset with myself for bringing a team actually susceptible to a gimmick like that. i don't have anything else to say. normally i would write gg here and move on, but i don't think i really had a chance from turn one of that game. nice prep, i guess?

i never really got what BKC meant when he accused people of playing "paper pokemon" and trying to win in the teambuilder until now. i really thought ORAS Ubers was generally immune from the sort of vicious counterteaming people think they need to do to win in newer gens, but i suppose i was wrong. i'm not upset about losing, only upset that you really rationalized bringing a normal salamence + max spatk groundceus and upset with myself for bringing a team actually susceptible to a gimmick like that. i don't have anything else to say. normally i would write gg here and move on, but i don't think i really had a chance from turn one of that game. nice prep, i guess?
Instead of accusing me of counter-teaming with a team that I practically use every week. You could make your team not CM Groundceus weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)