Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal III - Round 3 (Losers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't know how my case ends but I don't think this round is getting done. I contacted my opp as soon as I could and only got a response on Thursday, where our schedules completely clashed. You can see the scheduling for yourself and see who deserves it, it's on Investor-A's wall. I will say that I feel I tried much harder to get the game done between his late response, his responses blatantly showing that he didn't actually read my posts at all and the fact that he p much stopped responding to try to get *something* to work after a while. I definitely think this could have at least had a chance of getting done if my opponent had actually read my posts and stopped suggesting times that I made blatantly clear I could not make while ignoring the time I tried my best to set aside to see if it'd work for him (6:15 yesterday).
Just wanted to say I was busy with Exams during the week and I responded late because of that. Unluckily during those gaps days were when he was available. I just didn't, "p much stopped responding to try to get *something* to work after a while"

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Just wanted to say I was busy with Exams during the week and I responded late because of that. Unluckily during those gaps days were when he was available. I just didn't, "p much stopped responding to try to get *something* to work after a while"
you stopped responding after my messages yesterday that's what i meant, still on you for forgetting to continue to schedule especially seeing as you did so early in the morning but not during your supposed free time off of school so yeah, also doesn't cover the fact that you still each and every post continued to suggest times that I had made clear enough that I could not do, and then ignored the one time that day that would have seemingly worked even though you responded after that so this shits on you.

you stopped responding after my messages yesterday that's what i meant, still on you for forgetting to continue to schedule especially seeing as you did so early in the morning but not during your supposed free time off of school so yeah, also doesn't cover the fact that you still each and every post continued to suggest times that I had made clear enough that I could not do, and then ignored the one time that day that would have seemingly worked even though you responded after that so this shits on you.
Dude I just happened to be on in the morning because I'm on random times on Smogon. I was studying for my exams during my free time so my schedule was weird af. Then I forgot the day during your meet up because that was when I studying for my 8 page front and back History Study Guide. I wasn't frickin trying to evade and not make this work intentionally.

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Dude I just happened to be on in the morning because I'm on random times on Smogon. I was studying for my exams during my free time so my schedule was weird af. Then I forgot the day during your meet up because that was when I studying for my 8 page front and back History Study Guide. I wasn't frickin trying to evade and not make this work intentionally.
I'm not saying that you tried to dodge, I'm saying you neglected to actually properly read my posts and schedule. Not holding that against you but you were the inactive one and you clearly didn't read my availabilities so again it's on you. Everyone here has exams too but somehow they still manage to actually schedule properly.
fwiw im not posting about this further, at least not here. I'll let the host make the decision since there is a valid case for this being a flip but i def. feel like I deserve act since you very clearly didn't schedule properly at all. exams aint an excuse lad. If you can't even properly read my posts, make responses that are actually productive instead of listing times I've already said I can't fucking play while ignoring my shit - which I've been saying this full fuckin time - and then actually continue to respond in spite of being on last night at 9 pm ur time - clearly not just the fucking morning right? - but instead claim that im acting like you deliberately dodged, you probably shouldn't be playing in the tour & just wait til next time or when you learn how to actually schedule right. shit gets busy but this is just literally a failure on your part to actually attempt to schedule properly not anything else man.

Last edited:
Opponent didn’t respond to my message on their wall and has been impossible to schedule anything with, calling activity

calling act i contacted opp on monday they've still yet to reply even though i said id need to schedule in advance probably wouldnt be able to play today even if they responded now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)