Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALMOST DONE WITH BYES deadline Friday, June 17th very late at night

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
You know the general tournament rules by now.

Winner's bracket:

-Snow vs Omfuga
March Fires vs The Trap God
Gunner Rohan vs Level 56
@ZoroarkForever gets a bye!

Loser's bracket

Samqian2 vs hyw
Melle2402
vs Dominatio
Mysterious M vs ImIsaP
@Cranham gets a bye!

Highlight match:

Gunner Rohan vs Level 56

POSSIBLY EXTENSIONS BUT I ALSO MIGHT FUCK YOU OVER SO JUST PLAY

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
-Snow vs Omfuga - omfuga will probably win the whole thing
March Fires vs The Trap God - idk what to say
Gunner Rohan vs Level 56 - both can take this. rooting for gunner though
Samqian2 vs hyw - Mind says sam, but heart says hyw. Looking forward to hyws new, innovative versions of sample ho
Melle2402 vs Dominatio - except if enough germans are online during the match
Mysterious M vs ImIsaP - ^

Little late, but I'll do it anyways.

Winner's bracket:

-Snow vs Omfuga (sorry snowcrystal, but them Omfugod flames will consume all, no exceptions)
March Fires vs The Trap God (ik MF is not really motivated, so ttp will prob take)
Gunner Rohan vs Level 56 (both really good battlers, but gotta give it to 56)
ZoroarkForever gets a bye! (bye! has been really solid this ssnl, expecting a lot from him)

Loser's bracket

Samqian2 vs hyw (my man henri taking this, who even is samqian?)
Melle2402 vs Dominatio (if he'll play better than he did vs Leru, he'll take)
Mysterious M vs ImIsaP (already played, but w/e, my money was on mm anyways)
Cranham gets a bye! (the self-named king doesn't battle today, since even the great bye! can't split himself into two)

Last edited:
I see, people expecting a lot from me this round :]
Btw, we will play on saturday. Timezones difference (9 hours) is too big for us during the week.

-Snow vs OMFUGOD - how does one even defeat a god ?????
March Fires vs The Trap God - who is this march fires kid
Gunner Rohan vs Level 56 - i find the number fifty - six to be aesthetically pleasing

Samqian 2 vs hyw - h-h-h-i p-please notice me. im a big fan <3_<3
Melle2402 vs Dominatio - can't break the pattern now, can we

Reactions: hyw
ps players be like, playing bad with unoriginal teams but then blaming luck
who else uses that variant of standard ho

Melle2402 g1 was decided by the speed tie b/c that's how literally every game that's standard ho vs standard ho is decided. as for g2 you needed both burns to win. not like it didn't affect the match that much, xern had a clean sweep if it wasn't burnt, not to mention the chance to miss
also idk how u enjoy a series where i literally bring a sample team all 3 games

Last edited:
For real Dom, this was a clean series. I got 2 sacred fire burns in g2 and you wanna complain about that? G1 was decided by a speed tie and i didnt complain, and you say its lucky when i win 2 50/50's? It was a very cool series and i enjoyed it, thanks for the good games.
Shotouts Lacus Clyne and Lord Outrage,thanks for great teams!

Melle2402 g1 was decided by the speed tie b/c that's how literally every game that's standard ho vs standard ho is decided. as for g2 you needed both burns to win. not like it didn't affect the match that much, xern had a clean sweep if it wasn't burnt,
not to mention the chance to miss
#PICKASIDE

Melle2402 g1 was decided by the speed tie b/c that's how literally every game that's standard ho vs standard ho is decided. as for g2 you needed both burns to win. not like it didn't affect the match that much, xern had a clean sweep if it wasn't burnt, not to mention the chance to miss
I enjoyed it bc it was a, at least in my opinion, clean series and a very close one. I won 2 of 3 important 50/50's in the series. That happens and I wouldnt say anything if you would win 2/3. And tbh, if you really care about this, you wouldnt bring the standard HO in all 3 matches

I enjoyed it bc it was a, at least in my opinion, clean series and a very close one. I won 2 of 3 important 50/50's in the series. That happens and I wouldnt say anything if you would win 2/3. And tbh, if you really care about this, you wouldnt bring the standard HO in all 3 matches
maybe i just wanted to win with rock slide geoxern, flexxing with standard ho is fun
also to my understanding a 50/50 is defined as a prediction, this was simple rng
gg regardless, i wish you best of luck in future rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)