Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, welcome to Ubers Spring Seasonal, where you hope for a bye because fuck the awkward # of people who signed up for this tournament! (my fault, this will not happen again in any future seasonal). Deadline is Wednesday, June 8th at 11:59 P.M.

If Drud and leru do not get their match done by tonight, and I determine both are at fault for johnning, both will be removed from the tournament.

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
You know the general tournament rules by now.

Winner's bracket:

-Snow vs ImIsaP
HaxED vs ZoroarkForever
Omfuga
vs Cranham
Dominatio vs March Fires
Gunner Rohan
vs Reje
Melle2402 vs Level 56
@The Trap God gets a bye!

Loser's bracket:

Poke Expert vs low cunning
Leru vs SunnyORAS
Samqian2 vs TLF
Lord Outrage vs Mysterious M
Megazard vs James Jimmy
SparksBlade vs Sonired
@hyw gets a bye!

Highlight matches:

Omfuga
vs Cranham

NO EXTENSIONS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO REMOVE INACTIVE PEOPLE TO CUT DOWN ON THE # OF BYES.

LJDarkrai

.Baril
Winner's bracket:

-Snow vs ImIsaP
HaxED vs ZoroarkForever
Omfuga vs Cranham
Dominatio vs March Fires
Gunner Rohan vs Reje
Melle2402 vs Level 56

Loser's bracket:

Poke Expert
vs low cunning
[Winner of Drud vs Leru] vs SunnyORAS
Samqian2 vs TLF
Megazard vs James Jimmy
SparksBlade vs Sonired

GL everyone 'v'

-Snow vs ImIsaP
HaxED vs ZoroarkForever
Omfuga
vs Cranham (the flames will be too much)
Dominatio vs March Fires (you better not throw, March)
Gunner Rohan vs Reje
Melle2402 vs Level 56
The Trap God vs bye! (ez win)

Poke Expert vs low cunning (know too little about the 2 of you tbh)
Drud vs Leru --- Leru vs SunnyORAS
Samqian2
vs TLF
Megazard vs James Jimmy
Sparksblade
vs Sonired (gotta give it to sparks, sorry yung don)
hyw gets a bye!

Last edited:

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
oh

Looks like I have to call act on Drud . We scheduled for monday 7pm gmt+2. At the scheduled time he said he can't play now because he got to go. I told him to vm me on smogon in order to schedule a new time for our match. (SketchUp can confirm if necessary) When he didn't contact me on Wednesday, I decided to pm him on pokemon showdown asking if he can play in one hour.
(Prankinator=wild drud=drud)

He ignored this attempt and went offline. I was looking for him in the dutch room multiple times after that but I never saw him and I don't think he will show up before deadline because it's 2am his time rn.

e: opp gave me the win

e2: playing sunnyoras sunday 9pm (g1) and the rest of the series on monday 9pm (gmt+2)

Last edited:
k I was trying to become a good user and avoid getting banned on forums but this is impossible. Fucking hax makes me lose another series in this fucking seasonal. When will people stop haxing their fucking wins against me in tournaments. sweep just close this seasonal already, what's an ubers tournament where the best oras ubers player loses in r8.

I love to hax but it's not just my passion and a biological necessity but it is also my job. I have a PHD in random number generation and graduated magna cum laude. I support my family by literally haxing the shit out of better players. My children would be starving if it wasn't for my luck-gland-induced manipulation of confusion, yellow magic, and crits.

And after all of that, even if I wasn't paid, even if it was seen as a universal sign of disrespect, I would still hax with all of my heart.

I am a haxer, and this is my story.

Lost 0-2, in g1 i started terrible. Made very stupid plays. But my Groundceus was about to make a great comeback. Sadly a bad roll let me lose g1, his Darkrai had a chance of about 35% to endure the hit and he did. G2 i had a team without any defoger and triple fighting weakness against shuckle and mega luc. GGs and gl in the next rounds Level56!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)