"Ubers Sucks lol !" - Round 1 (see post #7)

I'm not staff or anything, but I'd rather see message logs and proof, rather than the same sentence written 20 times over two different posts.

Tl;dr: you requested a set time, he didn't show up. Provide proof. That's all the information needed.
Since you're not staff, you don't have the prestige to make this comment then. So, know your place. And mind etiquette! :D
-Deschutes

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Activity
Deschutes vs SoulWind - see below
Garay oak vs Sharow-san - Garay oak missed a time
Hugo Barrington vs Holy Ghost - no reply to vm
evening vs Paycard - evening missed a time
Translence vs Alpha Rabbit - Translence deleted the VM sent by Alpha Rabbit so...

Coinflips
Reje
vs AnimeroDaniel
DurzaOffTopic vs zugubu royale
LordST vs Alkione
lagrossemerd vs Drud
Monsareeasy vs Terracotta

Deschutes missed two times that he asked to play, and SoulWind was available both times. Deschutes did make some posts in this thread protesting the activity call made by SoulWind, but while they are decently large, they are filled with the same lines repeated in a different fashion, and provide no reason for me to not make the obvious decision.

Round 2 coming up soon

Activity
Deschutes vs SoulWind - see below
Garay oak vs Sharow-san - Garay oak missed a time
Hugo Barrington vs Holy Ghost - no reply to vm
evening vs Paycard - evening missed a time
Translence vs Alpha Rabbit - Translence deleted the VM sent by Alpha Rabbit so...

Coinflips
Reje
vs AnimeroDaniel
DurzaOffTopic vs zugubu royale
LordST vs Alkione
lagrossemerd vs Drud
Monsareeasy vs Terracotta

Deschutes missed two times that he asked to play, and SoulWind was available both times. Deschutes did make some posts in this thread protesting the activity call made by SoulWind, but while they are decently large, they are filled with the same lines repeated in a different fashion, and provide no reason for me to not make the obvious decision.

Round 2 coming up soon
I have heard of mods trying to change the time of people's posts on Soulwind's profile before. I know there was a big debauchle about this back in 2012 and 2013. I know there were people that were very annoyed with certain mods for this, back in 2012 and 2013. So, this doesn't seem all too fair to me, but not out of the ordinary at all because certain mods have helped SoulWind unfairly before, like the debauchle back in 2012 and 2013. Because I would've played right away, if SoulWind had truly responded 1 minute after my post, which isn't the actual case. When I went off for a about 45 minutes after my post, I saw Soulwind's response was posted 37 minutes after. And was very disappointed to see this, especially when I saw that he was off 8 minutes after his post, which is when I was on again. This is obvious johning and avoiding of a battle, which has been seen of SoulWind before, so let that be known. I wanted nothing more than to battle. You should know all this by the urgency of my posts to him as well, as you can tell by the tone I wrote them in, because I know SW is known for trying to avoid battles, which irks serious players. It's truly unfortunate he wasn't around to battle and that you weren't noticing of this with apt and keen sense. I love tourney battles, so let it be known that things like this, really ruin the tournament atmosphere, as others have hinted at before when there was this issue with SoulWind before back in 2012 and 2013. I just wish for this type of thing not to toxic the competitive battling atmosphere. Also, Sparksblade, you should've checked my other urgent posts because I would never not post urgently to someone's page, like SoulWind, whom was guilty of johning debauchles back in 2012 and 2013, as talked about in certain youtube smog videos by people like PDC and Joey and the like. I was afraid of this, which is why I posted with such urgent tone to SoulWind's page, because I love battling and hate johning. So please reconsider the pick of SoulWind as the one to move on, because I would love to battle, as made evident by my posts to SoulWind's page and their serious tone of wanting to battle, which would really hold against you, for picking SoulWind.
-Deschutes

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
I have heard of mods trying to change the time of people's posts on Soulwind's profile before. I know there was a big debauchle about this back in 2012 and 2013. I know there were people that were very annoyed with certain mods for this, back in 2012 and 2013. So, this doesn't seem all too fair to me, but not out of the ordinary at all because certain mods have helped SoulWind unfairly before, like the debauchle back in 2012 and 2013. Because I would've played right away, if SoulWind had truly responded 1 minute after my post, which isn't the actual case. When I went off for a about 45 minutes after my post, I saw Soulwind's response was posted 37 minutes after. And was very disappointed to see this, especially when I saw that he was off 8 minutes after his post, which is when I was on again. This is obvious johning and avoiding of a battle, which has been seen of SoulWind before, so let that be known. I wanted nothing more than to battle. You should know all this by the urgency of my posts to him as well, as you can tell by the tone I wrote them in, because I know SW is known for trying to avoid battles, which irks serious players. It's truly unfortunate he wasn't around to battle and that you weren't noticing of this with apt and keen sense. I love tourney battles, so let it be known that things like this, really ruin the tournament atmosphere, as others have hinted at before when there was this issue with SoulWind before back in 2012 and 2013. I just wish for this type of thing not to toxic the competitive battling atmosphere.
-Deschutes
Since I have no actual proof of any of your claims above, be it the "debacle" of 2012-13 or from this week, you should understand that I cannot make any other choice. The screenshots I posted is what I and everyone else sees, relative to their timezone of course. If you have some substantial proof that the time on the VMs was altered, I advise you to contact a Tournament Director right away, but otherwise please refrain from making any more baseless posts.

Since I have no actual proof of any of your claims above, be it the "debacle" of 2012-13 or from this week, you should understand that I cannot make any other choice. The screenshots I posted is what I and everyone else sees, relative to their timezone of course. If you have some substantial proof that the time on the VMs was altered, I advise you to contact a Tournament Director right away, but otherwise please refrain from making any more baseless posts.
The proof is on SoulWind's page and in my comment. Please don't make baseless comments that innocent people's and remarks, especially of self-defense to have a fair competition battle, when all they are trying to do is have fun. I provided you with the proof, and you just chose to ignore it before you and deny it, which isn't liked by fair people. I am very against making baseless posts, just so you know, as you can tell by my posts, if you were actually respectful of them. Many people know me and like me for being very detailed and, especially, nice. So please be aware of that, as you can see by the likes on my rmt's and the like-posts on my page. And especially, the writing style and detail of my rmt's, by those you can tell I hate and very much dislike written-on-purpose-chafe, and only write for serious and good effect, with good dictum. I am a very serious scholar, so know I don't like being accused of making baseless posts, making false accusations of that is very frowned upon in the academic world. Which is why I praise the word of etiquette when writing posts, and always making them detailed, so I don't see how they were, as you claim, baseless. That just seems like a mean remark.
-Deschutes

Last edited:
you're a very konzerning user
Really, I'm just a very nice and concerned citizen whom loves playing pokemon, and EXPECIALLY!, hahaha, get it?, expecially, like as in giving you the especially powerful experience of playing good battlers in a tier you love, and giving you experience in it, which should not be defeated toward good people wanting to play a good tourney battle, as I very powerfully expressed I wanted to in my messages to SoulWind, which should not have not been taken into account by SparksBlade.
-Deschutes

Since you're not staff, you don't have the prestige to make this comment then. So, know your place. And mind etiquette! :D
-Deschutes
I suppose you didn't realize how disrespectful your very comment just was. Anyway, you're still making page long posts just to say nothing in the end, so from what I can see in the screenshots linked by Sparksblade, it definitely seems like his decision was informed and justified. Take the loss and move on, if you're serious about the battle show up next time.

I suppose you didn't realize how disrespectful your very comment just was. Anyway, you're still making page long posts just to say nothing in the end, so from what I can see in the screenshots linked by Sparksblade, it definitely seems like his decision was informed and justified. Take the loss and move on, if you're serious about the battle show up next time.
As you just hinted to, it was SoulWind that wasn't there during my times to battle. I wasn't disprespecting you btw, I was just warning you before someone else came along later and was mean to you and threw you off the thread, because there are other people here that would've been mean about that. It's a lil impolite of you to order people around like that btw. So just keep that in mind. I only posted because I am very serious about battling and wanted to battle very badly! Which SoulWind has been known to take advantage of on people in other competitions before as well. I really wanted to battle, even with such gusto, that I nearly cried when SoulWind tried to take the activity win unfairly. So know that people, I love comp battling, so much , that I hate nothing more than johning, and really do detest when people unfairly get activity wins.
-Deschutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)