It's the general default view of the regular tournaments player who is uncomfortable with how different Ubers is from other core metagames, and possibly the past record of certain individuals/groups/tournaments (rip). So this is an USM Ubers tournament aimed to just be fun, so try not to mess it up with robots from your garage or the angels on your shoulders whispering to you.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Standard SM Ubers.
- Best-of-three, single elimination.
- Battles should take place on the Smogtours server.
- POST YOUR REPLAYS IN THE THREAD
- SM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
- Evasion Clause
- OHKO Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle
- Team Preview
- Liar's Rule: Lie your way to victory! In this tournament, you and your opponent will take turns telling each other what you will do every turn. Every player gets two lies to use for the entire match (three lies from top 12 and onward, which is changed from signups due to the low turnout), so you must think strategically about when the most opportune time is to burn your lie, and what you should lie about. Put yourself in a position to win! (mostly copied from jake's 2014 Liar's Rule II)
- No Johns: The deadlines will only be 3 days long, no extensions except under Very Special Circumstances(and nothing more than 24 hours at that).
Deadline: 18 November- Every player must declare what move they will be doing in that turn.
- You get 2 lies for the whole game.(three lies from top 12 and onward)
- Whoever is first in the matchup has to declare their lead during team preview first.
- Whoever is second in the matchup has to declare their move in turn 1 first.
- Players go on alternating until the game is over.
For example, say Sweep is playing Nayrz. The matchup is listed as "Nayrz vs Sweep". Nayrz must tell Sweep his lead first, then Sweep will tell Nayrz his lead. After both leads are sent out, Sweep will tell Nayrz which move he will make that turn (if he switches, he will say which Pokemon he is switching to), and Nayrz will follow suit. Turn two, Nayrz will tell Sweep what move he will make, followed by Sweep telling Nayrz, and so on.
Unrevealed formes, like Arceus, have to be referred to specifically by their forme for the first time.
Z-Moves have to be referred to specifically or it counts as a lie.
Changing form, like Mega Evolving or Ultra Bursting, are not counted separately. So if Nayrz said "Ultra and SD" with his Dusk Mane, and if he does anything except Ultra and SD, it counts as a single lie.
- Ultra and SD: truth
- Ultra and not SD: 1 lie
- Not Ultra and SD: 1 lie
- Not Ultra and not SD(includes switching): 1 lie
dewtios vs byronthewellwell
Reje vs dubbleclick
Holy Ghost vs monchooo
Paycard vs SoulWind
Royal1604 vs Rhmsitb
Drakus04 vs Drud