Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one of the more depressing games G1 but was given a chance after Habita missed 3 Fire Blasts in G2. Managed to get second 'win' after I decided to use my good old team for G3. I feel sorry about unfortunate games and I honestly hope similar games are not going to happen to him in the rest of the tour.

Had one of the more depressing games G1 but was given a chance after Habita missed 3 Fire Blasts in G2. Managed to get second 'win' after I decided to use my good old team for G3. I feel sorry about unfortunate games and I honestly hope similar games are not going to happen to him in the rest of the tour.
I also have a roll in focus blast and i think without your miss g1 i still wined. And i have miss a lot of moves in g3 and you have been the worst stall player ever, even if i had badly played it because stress

asking for an extension
so today i was suddenly made aware by my family that i need to show up at my cousin's confirmation this weekend. this led to troubles in scheduling, bc my opp couldn't play on such short notice. i have a time frame of 5 hours when i can play on weekdays tho, so we shouldn't have any problems with scheduling on monday or tuesday or smth like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)