UBers Tournament - Round 2

Approved by Quite Quiet

Image Source

Welcome to UBers Tournament, where Ultra Beasts get to shine in USUM Ubers!
It is simply a Gen 7 Ubers Tournament with one twist: you must use at least two non-cover Ultra Beasts each game!
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM Ubers tournament.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • All players must use two Ultra Beasts for all matches, or they will be disqualified.
  • List of Ultra Beasts that each players can select from:
    • Blacephalon
    • Buzzwole
    • Celesteela
    • Cosmoem
    • Cosmog
    • Guzzlord
    • Kartana
    • Naganadel
    • Necrozma
    • Nihilego
    • Pheromosa
    • Poipole
    • Stakataka
    • Xurkitree
  • As Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma-DM, Necrozma-DW, and Necrozma-Ultra are all cover legendaries (in Necrozma-Ultra's case, only accessible through a forme that is one of the cover legendaries), they do not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause

==

Round 2

Hamhamhamham vs. Fireburn
Balandrick vs. Will-I-am
Tenebricite vs. pilz0311
cb aaron judge vs. King Billu
TrueGodsLeftUs vs. Winner of (Meru vs. Lugia Proto)
InfernoDragon218 vs. Regrets
Nixon73 vs. Monsareeasy
Drowsy Drowzee vs. byronthewellwell
skysolo14 vs. pazza
Toy Time King vs. Joyverse
Triopsman vs. lotiasite
Winner of (Jhonx~ vs. Zweig) vs. hmsa2012 (Zweig vs hmsa2012 - given extension)
Mr. Miner vs. bye

==

Round 2's deadline is a week from now, which is the midnight of July 5th (a moment before July 6th), GMT -8.

Extension matches are due 3 days from now, which is the midnight of July 1st (a moment before July 2nd), GMT -8.

Please do not john... and good luck!

Last edited:
Regarding calling activity:

Please try your best to schedule with your opponent as long as possible. This means I am not a fan of seeing activity posts when we have like 4 days left for the round. Unless you have attempted to schedule your opponent and you are unable to schedule for the remainder of the round (e.g. 'I tried to schedule as much as possible but gone during these days'), actively alert your opponent. Calling activity when the round has less than 48 hours left is something I'd consider appropriate.

I believe there are no absolutes rule regarding calling activities, but just wanted to say because of a number of activity posts called from the last round (and I see things like that in a plethora of other tournaments) when the round is like midway done.

That's all!

Opponent has shown little effort in scheduling anything with me as shown on my profile, calling activity
You will be given a win if the game does not happen until the end of the round. lotiasite there is not much time left until the end of the round - please schedule a match with Triopsman if you wish to avoid activity loss.

Tagged users have around 25 hours left until the end of the tournament. Get your moves on, call activity, or request extensions. Failure to respond means I will coinflip.

why did you tag me if i already posted won??
1530802014923.png

You never answered to this so... the OP clarifies that I will like your win posts to verify your wins. I need your replay posted here or PM'd to me.
With that said, the replays are currently unavailable right now so if you can have your opponent confirm their loss, I will bold you in OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)