UBers Tournament - Round 2

byronthewellwell mb, just saw your wall and it looks like there is sufficient evidence for me to confirm your win. I bolded you in OP.
I contacted my opponent and we have friday afternoon planned for play.
Aight giving extentions.
i call activity they could not make it when we scedualed
Judging from the talk on Nixon73's wall, it seems like he struggled to schedule with you properly. You will take the win if the game doesn't happen by the end of the round (6 hours left)
calling activity, left two vms and no response
Same as above.

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
opp hasnt been the easiest to schedule with despite similar timezones, have made numerous attempts to play but they havent worked out so activity

Last edited:
Seems like I'll have to coinflip InfernoDragon218 vs Regrets.

1530860269687.png

Regrets will advance to Round 3.

Fireburn advances to Round 3 due to an opponent's inactivity (2 profile posts and no response).
cb aaron judge advances to Round 3 due to an opponent's inactivity (apparently there were struggles with scheduling and cb aaron judge claimed activity first).
Monsareeasy advances to Round 3 due to an opponent's inactivity (opponent attempted to schedule, but judging from profile posts, an opponent failed to properly show up / match time).
Triopsman advances to Round 3 due to an opponent's inactivity (I think I have seen Triopsman attempting to schedule with an opponent on the wall, but it is either my memory is incorrect or the message was deleted. Nonetheless, Triopsman claimed activity - if this wasn't the case I'd have to ask proofs of an attempts or possibly screenshots).

Round 3 will be up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)