UBers Tournament - Round 3

Approved by Quite Quiet

Image Source

Welcome to UBers Tournament, where Ultra Beasts get to shine in USUM Ubers!
It is simply a Gen 7 Ubers Tournament with one twist: you must use at least two non-cover Ultra Beasts each game!
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM Ubers tournament.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • All players must use two Ultra Beasts for all matches, or they will be disqualified.
  • List of Ultra Beasts that each players can select from:
    • Blacephalon
    • Buzzwole
    • Celesteela
    • Cosmoem
    • Cosmog
    • Guzzlord
    • Kartana
    • Naganadel
    • Necrozma
    • Nihilego
    • Pheromosa
    • Poipole
    • Stakataka
    • Xurkitree
  • As Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma-DM, Necrozma-DW, and Necrozma-Ultra are all cover legendaries (in Necrozma-Ultra's case, only accessible through a forme that is one of the cover legendaries), they do not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause

==

Round 3

Triopsman vs. Winner of (Zweig vs hmsa2012)
byronthewellwell vs. Fireburn
Monsareeasy vs. TrueGodsLeftUs
pilz0311 vs. skysolo14
Mr. Miner vs. Regrets
cb aaron judge vs. Will-I-am - given extension
Toy Time King vs. Bye

==

Round 3's deadline is a week from now, which is the midnight of July 13th (a moment before July 14th), GMT -8.

Extension matches are due 3 days from now, which is the midnight of July 9st (a moment before July 10nd), GMT -8.

Please do not john... and good luck!

Last edited:
cb aaron judge takes the win - neither players gave me specific evidence that they have attempted to schedule, but cb was the first one to appeal about scheduling issues through Discord PM.

I apologize for getting this late... falling asleep have postponed this a little. Round 4 will be up later today.

my dude, give us one last extension, i'm willing to make it work out. I literally only had two days notice to get the battle done. something came up yesterday even though i agreed to be online on discord to have the battle. He seem busy today even though i asked to schedule the battle right here right now. He has time to come on and respond to me but can't battle? seems like an urgent attempt to get an ez win

my dude, give us one last extension, i'm willing to make it work out. I literally only had two days notice to get the battle done. something came up yesterday even though i agreed to be online on discord to have the battle. He seem busy today even though i asked to schedule the battle right here right now. He has time to come on and respond to me but can't battle? seems like an urgent attempt to get an ez win
cb aaron judge has contacted me in Discord around 48 hours prior to the deadline - if you have done the same thing, I would have strongly considered about giving extension to both of you or looking for evidences to determine which of you made better attempts to make the match happen. Throughout the tournament, I have alerted players multiple times to be quick to make activity calls if the scheduling does not go well.

At this time, it is currently past the deadline and I will not be able to post the next round for next couple hours due to irl business / being on mobiile and I am making this quick post for the sake for informing.

Unless cb aaron judge is willing to be generous and play a match with you until midnight of June 16th (a moment before 17th, GMT -8), I will post a next round with him as a winner. Please respond what you are willing to do.

Life happens. I do fully understand things will not always go as we wish, but for the future, please be active with your opponent with scheduling, and if it doesn't seem to be easy, be quick request extensions. I am giving this opportunity only because I haven't posted a new round yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)