UBers Tournament - Round 4

Approved by Quite Quiet
1531633705031.png

Image Source

Welcome to UBers Tournament, where Ultra Beasts get to shine in USUM Ubers!
It is simply a Gen 7 Ubers Tournament with one twist: you must use at least two non-cover Ultra Beasts each game!
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM Ubers tournament.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • All players must use two Ultra Beasts for all matches, or they will be disqualified.
  • List of Ultra Beasts that each players can select from:
    • Blacephalon
    • Buzzwole
    • Celesteela
    • Cosmoem
    • Cosmog
    • Guzzlord
    • Kartana
    • Naganadel
    • Necrozma
    • Nihilego
    • Pheromosa
    • Poipole
    • Stakataka
    • Xurkitree
  • As Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma-DM, Necrozma-DW, and Necrozma-Ultra are all cover legendaries (in Necrozma-Ultra's case, only accessible through a forme that is one of the cover legendaries), they do not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause

==

Round 4

pilz0311 vs. Fireburn
Triopsman vs. Toy Time King
TrueGodsLeftUs vs. Winner of (cb aaron judge vs. Will-I-am)
Mr. Miner vs Bye

==

Round 4's deadline is a week from tonight, which is the midnight of July 21th (a moment before July 22th), GMT -8.

Extension matches are due 4 days from tonight, which is the midnight of July 17th (a moment before July 18th), GMT -8.

Please do not john... and good luck!

Last edited:
Forgot to include this in the previous post, but TrueGodsLeftUs you are against cb aaron judge - I understand you two do not have much time but it would be great if you wouldn't drag this to extension because next round is a round robin final.

PILZ

Banned deucer.
FireBurn doesn't logs since friday, I can only until thursday, if he appear, I ask for a extension, if not, for a act.

My opponent and I scheduled for my 3:00pm today and 15 minutes later is a no show. Willing to re-schedule but at least for now calling activity

My opponent and I scheduled for my 3:00pm today and 15 minutes later is a no show. Willing to re-schedule but at least for now calling activity
Opponent started to re-schedule but has shown little effort in finding a time that works. My previous statement stands

Re: Triopsman vs Toy Time King

I haven't asked evidence from either sides about attempts to schedule yet, but Triopsman has called activity. They will advance to finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)