Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal II - Round 1 [Read Post #49]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, going to probably add more later; but BP and Evoboost are creating more problems than can go unaddressed. We have seen more skilled players losing to this, when it is kind of just click certain moves the first 4 turns and pretty much auto win unless you play dumb. I admit, I do use this strategy and honestly there's 0 reason not to, but it is threatening to make this tier a competitive joke if nothing is done. Even checks to it such as roar and dragon tail/sleeptalk either require RNG assistance or an Eevee user mistake to defeat it, and the few things that do counter the strategy are not that viable in matchups against other more standard teams. I am of the belief that suspects or bans should rarely if ever happen in Ubers, but this does need to be discussed at least in my opinion from laddering and playing in tour play both in weekend tour and in seasonals R1. There are ways even to counter the few checks, and countering this strategy reliably can mean losing valuable answers to other archetypes, which can literally make matchup a deciding factor in many games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)