Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal II - Round 7 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SM Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. You are expected to post the results of your series and replays of your games. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays, making this rule a non-issue. There may be some exceptions to this rule depending on extenuating circumstances and/or availability of the replays server.
  • Every round, I may choose several games as the Highlight Matches.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • SleepTrap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.
  • Rayquaza is not permitted to Mega Evolve.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

You are all expected to read and understand the general tournament rules.

Round 7 Losers Bracket:

n00b vs Asim12
March Fires vs ADF Test
Killua kun vs Shoka
Icarus52 vs Dominatio
Temperarious vs shrang
zf vs Leru
Descending vs Real FV13
Zaionar
vs Hurricane69
Gunner Rohan vs Malekith
byronthewellwell vs Dundies
LOSER OF (Britania vs Star) vs Arii Stella
4gb
vs Hack
The Trap God vs benbe
Shocki vs Ninjacalibur
KratosMana vs Lord Outrage
Doom's Melody...♥
vs Hairy Toenail

Highlight Matches:

orch vs Dominatio
The Trap God vs benbe

Deadline is March 5th, 2017, 11:59 PM EST

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
ok I didn't get time to refute the activity post last round but that was complete bullshit. The dude gave me a time and then literally didn't show up. His act post literally said "I wasn't there on the weekend" when we scheduled for fucking Friday. I was trying to be nice and see if we could get a small extension to finish it but that's utter crap

E: also I literally said in scheduling vm I wouldn't be available on weekend and he calls act for me being not there then???

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have received proof that Hurricane69 has been ghosted by low cunning (Allistair on PS!) during his seasonal run. It should be obvious to everyone that ghosting is against general tournament rules, and seasonals are no exception.

Hurricane69 is immediately disqualified, and both he and low cunning will be prohibited from signing up from Spring Seasonals. Zaionar will receive a bye this round.

Tagging teal6 in case TDs want to take further disciplinary action.

hyw

Banned deucer.
what the fuck that means darrell was robbed u fuck with my family u got no idea which tree u barkin up bitch boi watch ur back stag finna come for ur spooky stinkin ass

Fireburn plz let darrell back into tour in place of this cheapskate !!

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
ok I didn't get time to refute the activity post last round but that was complete bullshit. The dude gave me a time and then literally didn't show up. His act post literally said "I wasn't there on the weekend" when we scheduled for fucking Friday. I was trying to be nice and see if we could get a small extension to finish it but that's utter crap

E: also I literally said in scheduling vm I wouldn't be available on weekend and he calls act for me being not there then???
You guys can have an extension until Wednesday then

Britania

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
ok well Britania ignored my contact attempt so I'll actually call activity now since I was the only person who had grounds in the first place (he missed time on Friday while I waited around on stours)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
re: Britania vs Star

The game was not played by my extension deadline. After reviewing the VM chain and activity claims of both users with a TD, we determined that the scheduling fault lay more with Britania due to unclear and untimely responses, while Star had maintained specific availability since the beginning. My original judgment had been made before Star contested the claim, and upon review we have determined my initial assessment of the situation was incorrect.

Therefore, I am reversing my original ruling and I will be giving the activity win to Star. The new match is Britania vs Arii Stella as Britania has been sent to losers. Please be more forthcoming in explicitly delineating your availability in the future when scheduling, and also remember to check Smogtours since the seasonal rules suggest playing on there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)