Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 15 (Loser's Bracket final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPECIFIC RULES (ripped off from Arcticblast)
  • This is a standard ORAS Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.) There may be some exceptions to this rule.
  • Every round, I will choose several games as the Highlight Matches. We don't have streaming yet, but this is something I am going to look into for future rounds when things get competitive.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
You know the general tournament rules by now.

Pairing:

Kebabe vs Lord Outrage

Scheduling Rules:

USE VM WALLS! If you really don't want to schedule via a VM conversation, then post in this thread to let me know that you are in contact with your opponent some other way. If you use VM walls, you do not need to post in this thread to let me know. Unless you have clearly scheduled for a date shortly after the deadline (and cannot make a date before the deadline) you will be given an activity call instead of an extension. I'm not making the calls, so I can't promise what will or won't make you safe, but I know that activities which will up your chances are posting specific times on your opponent's wall, responding to their VMs promptly, and posting any IRC logs of you scheduling in this thread.

Deadline is Friday, April 8th

Reactions: PD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)