UU UnderUsed Classic II Playoffs [Won by Shiba]

banner made by HotFuzzBall

UnderUsed Classic II Playoffs

~~~​

Welcome to the Playoffs of the Smogon UnderUsed Classic II, where the top 8 players from our four UU Cups will duke it out for glory, SC points, bragging rights and a snazzy new banner!

Each series will be Bo3 with the higher seed choosing which one of the UU Classics tiers is played first and which is striked out from the series. The remaining games will use the standard "loser picks next" deciding order.

The final standings after our three UU Cups concluded are as follows:

1. Kushalos
2. Pearl
3. Accelgor
4. Shiba
5. YABO
6. Finding True Love
7. Leru
8. Alfredo_Rivero

To break seeding ties where qualification was not at stake, we used deepest cup run as tiebreaker. The matchups are the following:

QUARTERFINALS

Kushalos vs Alfredo Rivero
pearl vs leru
Accelgor vs finding true love
shiba
vs yabo

SEMIFINALS

Pearl vs Finding True Love
Kushalos vs Shiba

FINALS

vs

Deadline is April 1st.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.​
  • Standard ADV, DPP, BW and ORAS UU​
  • Best of three, single elimination. Higher seed picks first game and strikes a tier.​
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.​
  • Standard clauses apply.​
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.​

Please post replays, and let us know when you're playing. Good luck to all participants!

Last edited:

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
choked by not saccing slowking vs victini when queen won after it got speed drops and allowed luck to happen, so its on me partly. gl in finals hope pearl loses so ill know i havent missed an opportunity to play him, thats the main reason im always in these after all >3<

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
won in 2 vs Pearlie in DPP/BW, ggs and sorry for the rain I felt like I could get the best m/u with it :blobpensive:

DPP: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-365118
BW: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5uu-365134

Also this is my 1k post, not gonna write anything big but I've enjoyed my time here and it feels nice to win something after all this time spent here for once. With that said I hope this is the first of many and hope I'll be able to participate and peak again in the upcoming UU tours too :blobthumbsup: Below I'm just gonna tag some people I've enjoyed interacting with throughout my time here and will probably forget a lot of ppl

See you all at 2k :psywoke:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)