Sableye@ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
Careful Nature
252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SDef
- Night Shade
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
He is my lead to stop other leads from setting up stealth rock or using any other support moves. Night Shade is used to deal consistent damage to foes whom are not of the normal type. Recover to heal any damage taken and WoW to cripple physical attackers and to annoy physically based walls.

Sandslash@ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Impish Nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Serves as my spinner and stealth rock user. Rapid Spin is obvious to rid my side of the field or stealth rock and spikes. Earthquake for steels and rocks, and stone edge hits fliers and offers good coverage with eq.

Vespiquen@ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Impish Nature
248 HP / 252 Def / 10 Spd
- Attack Order
- Heal Order
- Defend Order
- Toxic
She is my physical tank. Toxic to hurt walls that attack order cannot touch, heal order to replenish my health, and defend order to boost my defenses to take hits from both sides of the spectrum better. Also pairs well with Gastrodon.

Gastrodon@ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Relaxed Nature
212 HP / 252 Def / 46 SAtk
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Surf
The second part of the duo. Resists all of Vespiquen's major weaknesses except ice. EQ and surf for stab, ice Beam to hit incoming grass types, and recover to replenish health.

Dunsparce@ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Modest Nature
146 HP / 252 SAtk / 36 Def / 76 SDef
- AncientPower
- Ice Beam
- Charge Beam
- Roost
Serene Grace absuer. AncientPower has a 20% chance of raising all of my stats by 1 stage, charge beam is 100% guaranteed to raise my special attack by 1 stage if it hits, ice beam gets good coverage with charge beam. Roost is to recover lost health.

Drapion@ Leftovers
Ability: Aftermath
Carfeul Nature
216 HP / 42 Atk / 252 SDef
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Payback
- Roar
Special Wall. Rest + Sleep Talk allow him to take status for my team and recover health, roar is to phaze and rack up SR damage. Payback has 150 BP when he gets hits due to stab. Also absorbs enemy toxic spikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)