Project Underused Teambuilding Competition - Week 77: Building! (Shaymin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
so this is kind of awkward but i won this week.

me - 4
Amane Misa - 3
DraconicLepus - 2
SilvioGuacamole - 1

in-any-case, the next week's gonna be on Suicune :D

Suicune is a solid but underappreciated Pokemon in Gen 7 UU. It's got a couple of solid sets, mainly the classic CroCune and the somewhat-less-classic-but-still-moderately-classic VinCune. It's the OG fat water, it makes the most of its ability, Pressure, and it still works wonders on balance and bulky offense. However, its lack of recovery outside of Leftovers and Rest leave it somewhat easily worn down, and the ever-presence of Pokemon like Breloom and Mega Manectric do it no favors, either. Get to building, folks, and good luck!

Submissions are due on Saturday :]

chandelure.gif
sylveon.gif
suicune.gif
aggron-mega.gif
793_Sprite.gif
gliscor.gif

http://pokepast.es/25a3119b9f77069c

This is a team I made centered around the classic balance core of Sylveon + Mega Aggron + Suicune. As I was making this team, I immediately noticed I needed speed control, and Toxic Spikes for Suicune. This is why I added Scarf Nihilego, as it does both of these things nicely, and provides a secondary Flying resist. I looked rather weak to Cobalion at this point, which is why Chandelure and Gliscor help. Chandelure also loves Sylveon's wish support to keep it from being worn down, and serves as an excellent stallbreaker for this team. Gliscor provides hazard removal, a Volt Switch immunity, and a mon to gain momentum. I used Acrobatics on Gliscor (courtesy of Amane Misa) for Heracross and Breloom, which are otherwise threats for this team. I chose Refresh on Sylveon since Gliscor wouldn't like getting its poison removed and it might have trouble switching in safely without a U-Turn/Volt Switch mon. Some threats to this team are All-Out Pummeling Scizor, Z-Move Gengar, and Ghosts in general. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi

Here is my team I made centered around tailwind offensive Suicune, ideally I would like to have play-tested more but I'm going away for the weekend tommorow. Hopping on my showdown account just now I got to 20-2 with the team, I had a lot of fun and found in most games I had the opportunity to win if played correctly.
suicune.png
muk-alola.png
necrozma.png
infernape.png
gliscor.png
latias.png

Suicune
Although the standard Cune sets are used for good reason, an offensive set will catch many off guard resulting in vital kills or sweeping via tailwind.
Tailwind can also be used to improve Necrozma/Infernapes ability to smash through the opposing team. The EVs are nothing new, they allow Cune to outspeed M-Aero with tailwind up.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind

Alola-Muk
A very help Pokemon to have on most teams, it allows me to play mind games with M-Manectric (as I have Gliscor + pursuit) and various other Pokemon who fear the pursuit - which is a move I use on lots of pokes to weaken them for later on.

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 204 Atk / 180 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Necrozma
Necrozma itself is a poke I think is amazing, I love to lead and smash something with shattered psyche as many opponents think you are leading to get rocks up. The amount of Gliscor/Scizor that fell victim to this during my stint on the ladder was crazy.Again I'm running 220 Speed to outspeed the unboosted tier when tailwind is up.

Necrozma @ Psychium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Signal Beam
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Infernape
Provides much needed physical presence to help with the usual suspects such as Snorlax and Blissey. Priority mach punch as well as generally useful stabs help in most games to punch holes in the opposing team or perhaps open to bring in during tailwind to take advantage of the band damage vs a weaker offensive team.

Opponents must think twice about swapping in Pokemon such as Chandy/Latias as Alolan-Muk is in the back to trap them.

252+ SpA Necrozma Shattered Psyche (180 BP) vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 403-475 (114.4 - 134.9%)

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Gliscor
Nothing interesting here - helpful resists/immunitys with stealth Rock and u-turn to help with momentum.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 76 Atk / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost
- U-turn

Latias
This spot previously belonged to Crobat, but I have preferred Lati since switching to it. Latias offers a fast defog whilst offering an offensive presence and helpful resists. Toxic can be a big problem for my team when people have pokes like Alomomola to wear me down but with healing wish or trick I can usually find a way to play around these.

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic
- Trick
- Defog
Record:
quickfew.png

Replays:
Turn one troubles caused by Necrozma, Cunes damage unfortunately limited due to poison + miss.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-718081821

Fun game I ended up losing vs King UU, Necrozma pressures well.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-717594718

Cune takes on curselax and wins, proceeds to sweep.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-717613017

Necrozma blasts, Muk pursuits everything for damage, Cune tailwinds for an easy end game:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-717579748

Necrozma paves for the way for infernape
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-717586034

Cune Sweeps
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uususpecttest-717633982
Premjinda (Suicune) @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 204 Atk / 180 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch

Necrozma @ Psychium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Signal Beam
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power

Infernape @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 76 Atk / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost
- U-turn

Latias @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic
- Trick
- Defog
Summary
In total played about 35 games with this team, I had a lot of fun particularly with Cune and Necrozma, I think with further play the team could be improved upon further so I invite you to give it a try :)

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

Kommo-o @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dazzling Gleam

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Pursuit

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Scald
- Substitute

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Defog

It's just Suicune balance. Shout out to Sage of the 6 who I built this with. We originally had Nidoking over Hippowdon but the Mega Manectric switch in was "da x button". The combination of Leftovers Defog Serperior and Vincune absolutely murders stall. Spikes makes this team the enemy of a lot of offensive teams with Kommo-o being the wall breaker. Kommo-o was SD Stealth Rocks two attacks but then we added Hippowdon over Nidoking so now it's ice punch for Togekiss and Gliscor who lives a +2 Outrage. Mega Aerodactyl Pursuit traps threats and thats really it.

1521234898958.png
1521235022867.png
1521235117571.png
1521235136333.png
1521235159609.png
1521235171676.png

Kyurem @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Roost

Suicune @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Scald
- Substitute

Moltres @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Substitute
- Flamethrower
- Toxic

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Nihilego @ Electrium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 24 Def / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Thunder
- Sludge Wave
- Pain Split

Big shoutout to Vivalospride for the Nihilego set, this team focuses on the power of triple pressure. It easily out-stalls stall by sapping their PP and uses toxic spikes to wear down more offensive squads. Kyurem/Moltres/Suicune have fairly decent type synergy and act as the wincons of the team. Moltres is safety goggles to defeat Loom a little easier. Scizor is the main draco switchin while being a vital defogger for the team and a pivot to potentially give the pressure stallers free subs. Hippo blocks the nasty Volt switch shenanigans and those nasty rock types and sets rocks, while phasing threats to stop them from setting up. Nihilego is a pretty good general special wall (Good at defeating M-Doom and M-pidge especially, two mons who would otherwise chew this team and spit it out) who can lure bulky waters the team is pestered by and lay down the team's other wincon outside of pressure stalling: Toxic spikes.

Last edited:

Krookodile @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit

Celebi @ Colbur Berry / Groundium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Earth Power

Crobat @ Sky Plate
Ability: Infiltrator
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Suicune @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Protect

Cobalion @ Steelium Z / Shuca Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Close Combat
- Iron Head

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Everybody knows Kevin. Here's a not-so-quick rundown.

Updated and tweaked since Keldeo's rise a long-ass time ago, this is pretty much the definition of ORAS-flavored offense. Lacking such things as Scarf Crobat, this team is pretty flexible when it comes to just about anything. It doesn't excel at any one thing, and there's some games where you just get outclassed and unable to keep up, which happens sometimes. Some matchups will suck, but you can make it work. There's no fancy tricks, no surprise gimmicks, no sets that are too far gone to be of use when something shifts half a percentage point in usage. All this team demands is a little bit of skill and a knowledge of the meta, and you can adapt to everything.

Reprising a role as a hard-hitting Ground-type, Krookodile comes back into the spotlight. Not IV'd to live any specific hits, not there to sponge hits at all really, it just provides a really damn strong Knock Off and Earthquake. This time around, though, I took a page out of LilOu's Cold War (which was in itself one of the best teams of the then-meta) and ran with Band Rocks Krookodile. It's a bit of a game to figure out when to set hazards and when to attack, but utility is good all-around and can actually help stop Voltturn if played well enough to take out key players early in.

Celebi sits in a weird place. It has good natural bulk, a decent typing both offensively and defensively, and complements Krookodile quite well. This set itself is about as straightforward as they can be: if you have a chance to dole out some decent damage, you can just about freely use Nasty Plot and be able to break a ton of walls that Krookodile couldn't. Swampert, Blastoise, and Gliscor come to mind immediately, and with Colbur Berry you have a one-time buffer against all Dark-type moves. This can easily let you set up against opposing Krookodile, which like to spam Knock Off. Hidden Power Fire also allows you to decimate Scizor trying to gain momentum by denying them the chance to U-Turn in the first place. Or live. If you're not running Z-Iron Head on Cobalion, Z-Earth Power here can also do the trick.

Crobat is generally never useless. There's always Hazards to remove or a fighting-type to check or a thing to pivot on. Crobat does a lot of it pretty well, while still boasting decent power due to Sky Plate-boosted Brave Birds. Also having a nice speed tier with some of the new additions around, the bat will likely be able to prove some worth against a lot of some otherwise very scary Pokemon before they get a chance to get moving, thanks to a great set of resistances and immunities.

Vincune only really rose to prominence this generation, where such things as Crocune and Roar + Rest were more commonplace in the past, but it is a force to be reckoned with in the current metagame. Granted, many things can set up alongside it and beat it, but once those are removed Suicune more often than not can live any hit thrown at it. For those who aren't in the loop about Cune, these particular EVS allow it to maintain a Substitute against an Amoonguss Giga Drain at +1, while outrunning positive-natured Base 80 Speed Pokemon such as Mamoswine and Chandelure. Normally, I've run Roar over Protect to handle opponents trying to set up alongside me, but here I've decided to run Protect for the sheer amount of stalling that can be done and ability to gain free recovery through Leftovers, which can make or break this set.

Cobalion remains a decent Dark-type check in the Metagame, especially since Keldeo is no longer around to bash them around and grind them into dust. However, with Krookodile taking over the duties as the team's provider of Hazards, it has a spot open, which I've filled with Rock Polish to turn Cobalion into an effective cleaner. And with the rise of Mega Altaria as one of the better Megas in UU, I'm faced with a need to dispose of it quickly and effectively, before it can cause any major damage to my team. So I've elected to fuffill the slot of a Z-move user with Cobalion's Corkscrew Clash, which deals immense damage to even the bulkiest of sets. This also gives it a fighting chance to take out such Pokemon as Gliscor and Togekiss with minimal damage in return, making it a capable way of handling some more annoying Pokemon to offense.

For the last slot, I was playing around with such things as Scarf Crobat and Mega Latias as a combination to try and generate momentum, but fortunately Mega Latias was banned. Since Scarfbat isn't really the best Pokemon for general use, I decided on filling this last slot with some form of Speed Control to handle Scarf users such as Infernape and Terrakion, as well as the three fast megas in Mega Beedrill, Sceptile, and Mega Aerodactyl as they played hell with my team. Though adverse to taking many hits from them, Latias does effectively revenge kill all of the above, while also checking the Scarfers that play hell in my team's ranks fairly well. This also gives me a way to really just make sure Gliscor goes down if it gets a Swords Dance up and isn't Agility, because a +2 Gliscor also causes some issues.

Unfortunately, I completely forgot to post a new week last night e_e Unfortunately again, we have a pretty small voting size - but even with that, looks like Doobies wins out by one vote, so congratulations!

We've somehow gone over half a year without doing Latias a single time, so here it is! Should need no introduction, Latias's Calm Mind sets have been a metagame-driving force for most of the generation, and it can pick up its slack in other areas with nice coverage and overall useful moves like Defog, Ice Beam, Healing Wish, Thunderbolt, and Recover. Submissions due Saturday!

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Latias.gif
breloom.gif
Swampert.gif
doublade.gif
Sylveon.gif
hydreigon.gif

Latias @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Sleep Talk

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Drain Punch
- Spore

Swampert @ Icium Z
Ability: Damp
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Atk / 132 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Counter

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Pursuit
- Toxic
- Shadow Sneak

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Defog
- U-turn
I started with a Choice Specs Latias that I wanted to build around (thanks Sacri' for getting me on the wave!). Specs allows you to do crazy things like 50% damage to A-Muk and ohkoing offensive Gliscor, and I've also added Sleep Talk to give me more counterplay to Breloom. Surf is chosen because it hits common Lati switchins like Base Aggron, Steelix, Krookodile, and offensive Scizor, 2hoking or Ohkoing all of them. It also let's you pressure SpD Gliscor in neutral when it could Roost on your Dracos earlier. Next up I'm using a Poison Heal Breloom to help me bust through slower teams as well as be a general nuisance with spore and passive recovery. Facade lets you break through Amoonguss after an SD with Rocks, and Drain Punch gives you tons of passive recovery. Swampert was the next member chosen, running a fun Subzero Slammer set with Counter. The attack EVs ohko Serperior after rocks (25% chance for raw ohko if you need the damage stat, but I find it easier to just set rocks on its first switch and Subzero the second one, lets you retain more bulk.) Counter is used here as way to punish U-turn spam that the team is slightly weak to. I was looking weak to opposing dragons specifically, so the next team members attempt to fix that. I have here a fun Doublade set, with Pursuit to get chip damage on threats like Latias, and Toxic to annoy walls like Hippowdon and Swampert that will use you to set up Rocks on or recover. The EVs let you take two Life Orb Latias HP Fires comfortably, while still killing it with two Pursuits. Swampert and Doublade both lacked passive recovery, so I thought the team could use Wish support. Sylveon provides that along with a secondary Dragon check, I've opted for Calm nature to deal with Mega Manectric and Kyurem more easily. Finally, Hydreigon compresses Speed Control and Hazard Removal in one slot, and can often abuse how Latias punches holes in opposing teams to clean at the end.

This team has some very fun / creative sets in the meta, I encourage you to give it a try!

Last edited:
1521608788179.png
1521672461179.png
1521608892054.png
1521608948550.png
1521608999094.png
1521609045443.png

Latias @ Dragonium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Amoonguss @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Clear Smog

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Nihilego @ Expert Belt
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Grass Knot
- Stealth Rock

More or less a kind of bulky offense team. Lati is the queen here and the main star of the show. CM Z makes her a very effective wallbreaker. Krookodile is an effecient revenge killing scarfer that provides invaluable resistances to ghost and an immunity to electric to stop voltturn from pestering the team. The pursuit trapping is also important, both for killing threatening mons, and getting chip. (fun fact: One Krookodile pursuit if its running and ONE ROUND of rocks always puts the typical assault vest muk in range to drop to +1 Devastating Drake.) Amoongus is eject button to let in a trapper on something it defeats. Amoongus itself also checks a respectable slew of mons like Loom and Azu like it usually does. Magneton is a trapper to lock Scizor as well as fat yet passive steels in place to dispose of them. This lets Lati let loose later in the game. Scizor is a defogger and an important pivot with useful resistances. Nihilego is the main switchin for mons like Mega Pidgeot and some cases has to take charge as the Hydra switch in. Its also the team's main rocker. It has expert belt grass knot to defeat various bulky (Water/)Ground types as opposing leads.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Toxic
- Substitute

Amoonguss @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Crobat @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Infiltrator
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
- U-turn

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Ice Beam

Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Facade
- Cotton Guard
- Roost

This is a Volcanion balance team I've been using post Mega Slowbro suspect. I can't compete with the power couple that is Sage and Sacri but this team has worked well for me. The whole point of Volcanion is to wall stuff like Suicune, Mantine, Azu, Scizor, and most importantly Mega bro. It clicks Toxic, forces things out, and hits hard. Since my team is awfully Mega Manectric weak I have max spdef Hippo that completely walls it and has Whirlwind to faze out Rest Mega bro which is a pain. Latias is the speed control here with Ice Beam over Trick because my team does well enough versus stall and has trouble with Gliscor. Mega Altaria is a great sweeper on this team because my team deals well with everything that threatens it, Scizor, Amoongus, etc. Crobat is an excellent switch in to non Rock Tomb Breloom and Amoongus and gets off a free U Turn. A lot of people dont like Defog bat but I think it's a good set. Amoongus walls Azumarill with Poisinium Z and has 36 Spdef to live Psychic from Latias after rocks thanks to Kink for that advice. This is a solid team I hope you try it! Thanks :)

Edit: Made Malt Facade Cotton Guard because of issues with Suicune.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)