UnderUsed Teambuilding Competition Week #13 - Scizor

Congrats to Askov for his second win and thanks for the submissions! Next up, we have:

Hatterene

Hatterene makes a fantastic addition to many teams in the current SV UU meta, for several reasons. First, Hatterene is a Pokemon blessed with one of the best abilities a Pokemon can get in Magic Bounce, allowing it to switch into attempts to set hazards or spread status and reflect them back at the user. Hatterene also has the natural bulk to be able to make good use of this ability, allowing it to switch into hazard setting attempts from Pokemon like Hippowdon, Forretress, Gastrodon, and Quagsire multiple times in a game. Hatterene's natural bulk and good coverage also allows it to be an effective user of Calm Mind, becoming a bulky win condition late game when its checks have been weakened or eliminated. Magic Bounce also prevents strategies that would cripple other Calm Mind users, like Taunt and Toxic, from slowing Hatterene down. The addition of Terastallizing has also benefited Hatterene by giving it the potential to change into a different type that resists attacks its checks may throw at it. Tera Water has been popular for this purpose due to its Steel resistance and all-around good defensive typing. Finally, Hatterene is not beholden to only running Calm Mind sets. Hatterene has a vast support movepool, including moves like Healing Wish, Reflect and Light Screen, Nuzzle, and Trick Room, that allow it to function in other roles, such as a cleric or Trick Room wallbreaker. For all these positive points, however, Hatterene still has weaknesses. Hatterene is not very offensively threatening without a Calm Mind boost, which can allow certain Pokemon to come in on it and threaten it, such as Tinkaton. Hatterene is also extremely slow, and will almost always be moving second unless under the effects of Trick Room, meaning that it must be played carefully in order to set up and sweep through a team, since it will almost always be taking a hit before it can hit anything back. Hatterene also has a somewhat awkward defensive typing, giving it few resistances and a dangerous weakness to Ghost. Despite this, Hatterene has clearly demonstrated its excellence so far in UU, and has been predicted to rise to OU with next month's tier shifts, so let's build some great Hatterene teams while we can!

Teambuilding Restrictions:
  • The team should be built in the Scarlet and Violet UnderUsed format.
  • The team must include Hatterene.
Submission Deadline: Friday, December 30, 2022 @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5).

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
https://pokepast.es/3f0055b4ade6f5f4

:hatterene::alomomola::bronzong::quagsire::blissey::talonflame:

A stall team that's pretty weak to Haxorus, Hydreigon, Polteageist and some Espathra so I wouldn't so it's a brilliant team. It also lacks Knock Off which isn't great for stall. But it has three different CM win cons which is good and if you don't run into one of those four mons it's fairly good. I think Alo Quag Bliss is nice and Hatterene being able to take Choiced Fighting moves is also very nice, it's pretty good at sweeping for stall. Bronzong needed CM to Espathra.

Reserving a post for psychic spam team feat Hatt, Indeedee and Espathra

:hatterene: :revavroom: :salamence: :hydreigon: :indeedee-f: :espathra:
The team

Hatterene @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 120 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Nuzzle
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire

Revavroom @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Filter
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Parting Shot
- Toxic
- Haze

Salamence @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 68 SpD / 188 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor

Indeedee-F (F) @ Light Clay
Ability: Psychic Surge
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Psychic

Espathra @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Speed Boost
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Tera Blast
- Substitute

-

Hatterene forms a great defensive core with physically defensive Salamence and supportive Revavroom. It's a classic Fairy/Steel/Dragon core - Hatt can eat special hits all day and shut down fast threats with nuzzle while hitting hard with moderate investment. Revavroom is so underrated, especially with Haze. Salamence is fantastic as a physical tank too.
Hydreigon is here to pivot, get rocks up, and occasionally launch some heavy hits. Indeedee can get up screens to facilitate a late game Espathra sweep, and psychic terrain helps Hatt hit even harder too. Healing wish is a lifeline, either healing up Espathra for a second chance or letting you make riskier plays with your defensive core.
This team has two main weaknesses. Bisharp is nasty with defiant, and hazards hurt it, so you have to be very careful with Hatts magic bounce.
Tera is usually done by Espathra as a late game cleanup, but I've found that it can be useful to tera Hatterene for a beefy Mystical Fire too. Here's a replay where Hatterene using tera helped.

All in all, this team is really fun to play with! I've enjoyed using it more than any other UU team this gen. Give it a go!

Last edited:
This is a balance team that i built at the start of the meta and it's been pretty effective on ladder and in the alpha meta in general. Since Hatterene's future in UU is uncertain I figured I'd share it while i can. The main defensive core revolves around a fatter balance of Talonflame/Tinkaton/Wo-Chien/Quagsire and tends to do well in handling most things in the meta. Slither Wing helps with speed control and utilizes the team's hazard stacking very well, while also giving an additional ground, bug, and dark resists for tink/wo-chien/hatt respectively. Finally, Hatterene is just a generally great mon, solid wincon and also helps keep up hazard pressure outside of opposing tinks. Tough matchups involve Endure Armarouge sets, opposing Hatterene, and both Staraptor and Tauros-water require some prediction but can be managed. Hope yall enjoy it while it's still usable! :D

:sv/hatterene: :sv/wo-chien: :sv/tauros-paldea-fire: :sv/altaria: :sv/hippowdon: :sv/tinkaton:
https://pokepast.es/654360c029c877bc
this is... kind of a semistall? don't know what else to call it lol. wanted to build around the core of hatterene and wo-chien because they have really good defensive synergy with each other. i also wanted to give blaze breed paldean tauros a try, as it has an underrated defensive typing and intimidate to soften up physical attackers, and with hatterene running tera water a lot of the time it technically forms an FWG core with the snail and the red bull :P altaria is the hazard remover and provides additional pressure on physical attackers with will-o-wisp. hippowdon is the stealth rock setter and sets up sand to further wear threats down. went stone edge > whirlwing because not being able to hit talonflame in this meta is kind of yikes. finally we have tinkaton who holds the team together through its amazing typing and provides knock off support, the tera type can be changed to your liking.

I wanted to use Hatterene with Brute Bonnet because they both have hats. I also wanted to try SpDef Body Press Iron Thorns in Sand. Finally, Scarf Staraptor for speed control and Zone to trap annoyances like Tink and Forre that can get up hazards on Hat.

Hat is very important for this team as a Fighting answer, as well as Healing Wish for Staraptor/Zone. Nuzzle also is very important since the team is otherwise very slow.

You can watch my wins and losses while testing here, if you so desire.

https://pokepast.es/3a67183d673f3a3d

Ok, so this bulky offense team honestly started out as a joke lmao, but it ended up doing surprisingly well on ladder…? I have been trying to make a SD Hatterene set work since last gen - mostly as a meme - and this has been the only time it’s been mildly successful for me.

The main idea is to punch holes in the opponent's team and leverage Grassy Terrain to create openings for Hatterene to set up and sweep. Gyarados and Magnezone complement each other nicely. PhysDef Gyara is a really good anti-meta pick right now; it shuts down hazard setters and passive mons like Quagsire with Taunt/TWave and wears them down with Waterfall/Dragon Tail. Rocky Helmet is preferred over HDB for chip damage from U-Turn, Barraskewda/Floatzel, and priority users. Specs Magnezone rips through teams. I had Body Press in the last moveslot at one point as a coverage option, but found it to be extremely shit, so I put Steel Beam instead as a nice last resort nuke. Tauros-Paldea-Fire is a solid mon that can screw with physical threats with Intimidate+Wisp and also eliminate screens. Stone Edge is for additional coverage (mostly the obligatory Talonflame switch-in). Donphan is pretty standard, but I switched out EQ for High Horsepower for better synergy with Grassy Terrain. Arboliva is what makes this team tick; Grassy Terrain synergizes really nicely with this team in neutering the omnipresent Earthquake and providing additional minimal recovery, to boot. Hyper Voice is a good neutral coverage option to hit Sub users while Earth Power surprises Steel types like Tinkaton and Magnezone. Lastly, Hatterene is our late-game sweeper. Grassy Seed gives Hatterene greater longevity and faciliates the Trick Room + Swords Dance setup. Play Rough is your main attacking move, but Hatterene enjoys Tera Electric to flip its Steel weakness if needed and boost Nuzzle to 60BP. Ideally, Steel types should already be off the field by the time you're bringing out Hat, but Tera Electric is decent failsafe if not. Fairy + Electric provide nice coverage against most of the meta and are only resisted by Magnezone, Toxtricity, Scovillain, and Rotom-H (and Camerupt, lol).

I've found this team can struggle against Esp*thra, strong priority users, and Tera Ground Kilowattrel; still trying to fine tune to cover those blind spots. Also note that none of the above actually means this team is optimized or worth its salt, I've just found it fun to use.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-1755373423-bp93ptnifqefyemydlwmp4fegs0p5mypw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-1755364350-he67h65c6q40omsq2mwwpjoh3en699tpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-1755358511-pl2sb2eqb4tonps1t3fk30nllf0vl6upw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9uu-1755285560-txsbphiufw1cba7nx53qby0dx6vhao9pw

Last edited:
whats better than one busted psychic type? 2 busted psychic types!!! the focus of this team is to overwhelm with the enemies psychic type checks so hatterene or espathra can sweep late.

Lava Lamp (Hatterene) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Draining Kiss
- Mystical Fire

just using basic bulky calm mind bulky sweeper set, hatterene can either sweep or weaken it and espathra's shared checks.

I win. (Espathra) @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roost

strong psychic sweeper that shares checks with hatterene like bisharp and tinkaton. roost set is very self sufficient without screens but tbh any set will work on this mon.

Samsung (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave

I wanted magnezone on this team because it removes alot of steels espathra and hatterene struggle against like bisharp and tinkaton and is also a decent wallbreaker on his own.

Hover Bike (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Nasty Plot

Imo rotom mow may actually be better than rotom wash this gen because its ability to pressure gastrodon and quagsire, it also switches into gallade much better than rotom wash as it isnt hit superffectively by any of its coverage moves. I added rotom to help with the rain matchup and for some much needed speed control

Big Bad Wolf (Hippowdon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Atk / 32 Def / 216 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off

imo a lot of people are sleeping on hippowdown this gen just because it lost toxic and gastrodon got stealth rock, this mon can sit on alot of crap and can 6-0 unprepared teams. whirlwind is excellent at dealing with screens and espathra. I went with hippowdown as y rocker because he is a great mixed wall and gengar check (which my team is very weak to) whereas other walls like gastrodon and quagsire dont function very well as mixed walls and just feel like they get 2HKOed by any physical attacker when running special bulk.

Dragonite at Home (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Meteor Mash
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed

Finally, I went with lucario to check weavile/bisharp and also give my team a much needed physical breaker (i have 4 special attackers). this thing is the dragonite of UU with tera normal and is a very potent cleaner/revenge killer.

This is my first teambuilding contest so i hope this gets atleast one vote.​

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/921805578788dee5
:sv/hatterene: :sv/crocalor: :sv/quagsire: :sv/slither wing: :sv/kilowattrel: :sv/brambleghast:

A spikes stacking team built around Crocalor, the one and only. Crocalor is weak to rocks and has to carry an Eviolite, so Hatterene is a really good partner for it. Crocalor is really funny, it's a dedicated Sub + NP Hydreigon counter, and it does that job surprisingly well, even against pre-tera Hydreigon. It can roar pre-tera Hydreigon and Espathra, taking little damage from both. Tera Dark serves as a panic button against Hydreigons that flinch too much, and non-tera last mon Espathra. I'll add some Crocalor calcs at the bottom of this post, because the special bulk it has is absurd, and just really funny. Water Absorb Quag is part of the team, because I'm tired of losing to CB Azumarill. It also makes a really good rain check, as there is nothing that Floatzel, or Barraskewda can do to it. It has tera poison, to always beat CB Azu, as well as be able to take a hit from +6 Azu, and to resist TB Grass from Floatzel and Skewda. The poison immunity, and perfectly accurate Toxic are also really nice. Slither Wing is there because it's my child, and I'm a biased mother. It works well as a singular breaker, because Kilowattrel synergizes well with it, taking care of Talonflame. Banded First Impression also makes it a really good revengekiller. Tera Bug helps with that, as well as making it even more threatening to fat teams without Talonflame, and if they do have Talonflame, they're more likely to switch it in after tera bug, letting you predict the switch and kill it with Wild Charge. Kilowattrel acts as a defog deterrent, being faster and having a much better Talonflame matchup than Bisharp. Tera ghost is a bullshit answer to SD Lucario, and Noivern. It can't switch into either of them, but it is able to revengekill them. No one expects tera ghost on a Kilowattrel, so they'll stay in most of the time, letting you 2HKO them. Brambleghast is there for the role compression. I needed a Spikes user, that can also remove hazards and spinblock, and Bramble is the only one that fulfills all of those roles. Tera ghost, because you always want it to spinblock.

+2 252 SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 85-102 (23.2 - 27.9%) -- 80.4% chance to 4HKO
+2 252 SpA Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 99-117 (27.1 - 32%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 129-152 (35.3 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 147-174 (40.2 - 47.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Sludge Bomb vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 129-152 (35.3 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 0 SpA Espathra Stored Power (80 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 58-70 (15.8 - 19.1%) -- possible 6HKO
+2 0 SpA Espathra Stored Power (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 130-154 (35.6 - 42.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Kilowattrel Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 103-123 (28.2 - 33.6%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Salamence Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 108-127 (29.5 - 34.7%) -- 10.4% chance to 3HKO
0 SpA Oricorio-Sensu Revelation Dance vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 64-76 (17.5 - 20.8%) -- possible 5HKO
0 SpA Tera Ground Oricorio-Pom-Pom Revelation Dance vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Crocalor: 128-152 (35 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 0 SpA Hatterene Psyshock vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 93-109 (25.4 - 29.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
+2 252+ SpA Polteageist Stored Power (140 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 114-135 (31.2 - 36.9%) -- 77.7% chance to 3HKO
+1 252 SpA Armarouge Psyshock vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Eviolite Unaware Crocalor: 103-123 (28.2 - 33.6%) -- 0.2% chance to 3HKO

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
:hatterene::rotom-mow::talonflame::azumarill::hippowdon::salamence:
Alright so this team is kind of hard to define since it only has 2 truly defensive pokemon, but almost all of its members have relevant defensive utility, making it sorta balance I guess? But probably still bulky offense. Regardless.

Teambuilding Process:
So obviously, the first pokemon to add to the team was :hatterene:. I was looking for a consistent team that could match up at least decently against pretty much everything, which is why I went with the common Calm Mind variant as other sets like Trick Room tend to work better for offensive teams which can have some pretty tough matchups. As a result, I had to build around CM Hatt's weaknesses. The first additon was Scarf :rotom-mow:, which would serve as one of the team's speed control option as well as a Trick absorber, Trick being one of the best counterplay to a Hatterene setting up multiple Calm Minds. Mowtom's resistances means it can switch into the most common Trick users, those being Rotom-Wash and opposing Rotom-Mow. It can also get rid of its Scarf to wallbreak with Nasty Plot, but that's not its main use. The next threats to Hatterene's sweep were Tinkaton and Mimikyu, which is why :talonflame: was the next addition. Landing a burn on both of these can be crucial and burns in general are very nice when it comes to helping a pokemon that boosts its Special Defense. Talonflame also provides another source of Speed Control as well as Defog which is less important for this team as it already has Magic Bounce support, but can still be important, especially against Tinkaton or Toedscruel. However, at that point, the team was becoming very weak to Hydreigon. With no real Specially Defensive wall and many ways to let it get up a Substitute easily between its base typing and Tera Steel, I decided to add :azumarill: next which would deal with Hydreigon's most common offensive options. Azumarill also provides the team with priority and a strong wallbreaker. Next up was :hippowdon: which I mostly just added because I needed a Spdef Wall at that point, one that could help against Gengar most importantly but also Espathra and special attackers in general. I was considering Gastrodon for a time, but decided against it due to its poor matchup against Hydreigon. While Azumarill can hold off Hydrei, it can't do it forever, so Hippo's Roar is more helpful in that role. Tinkaton was another pokemon I considered, but depending on it to wall most special attackers is generally a bad idea as it will end up overloaded and the rest of the team will crumble around it. You could try this same team with one of those two alternate options, but I ended up settling with Hippowdon. Finally, I wanted an offensive pokemon that had a decent matchup against Rain as, while this team doesn't really get beaten easily by it, it's a dangerous playstyle you can't let get out of hand. I chose :salamence: for this purpose since Roost and Intimidate give it a lot of defensive utility despite offensive investment and Hurricane and Draco Meteor give it some very strong offensive options it can use for wallbreaking.

Using the team:
This is not an easy team to use. With an overall very neutral matchup spread, you'll often have to outplay your opponent and some games might be very close. You also have some good defensive backbone, but it can't last forever. Fortunately, this team has a lot of offensive potential. It's really all about finding opportunities for Hatterene, Azumarill or Salamence. If Hatterene's counters are removed, it can pretty much win on the spot and this team has many ways to deal with said counters. Azumarill is extremely difficult to wall, but often requires aggressive double switches to get on the field safely. Salamence has a winning matchup against a lot of pokemon, but can find itself easily blanket walled. You have to play well to get those pokemon on the field and to weaken their counters. If you play properly though, this team has the potential to achieve excellent consistency.

Anyway that's what I have to say for this team. I hope you're encouraged to try it out and see if it fits your style.

Corperate n

my bowels turned watery
is a Tiering Contributor
:Hatterene: :Blissey: :Quagsire: :Umbreon: :Forretress: :Alomomola:

https://pokepast.es/ddce3264d126743b

Hey, I ended up with something of a full stall this week, and it's really just for one reason. I felt a strong urge to use Blissey after repeatedly failing to come up with ideas to beat Hydreigon. Like seriously idk how to account for it in the builder, I had to use Bliss. The rest of the team is pretty much what one would expect after starting with Hatt and Bliss. Double wish seems potent with its high pp for a healing move, and it's great for supporting Forre and Hatt which can't rly heal on their own. I didn't put a huge amount of time into making this, so most of the spreads (and a couple sets) are taken from other fat teams by esta so s/o to him. I put mirror coat on Alo cause tbh no other move in that slot seems like it would ever do anything, but even with considerable investment, MAKE SURE U CALC before clicking it, Alo usually dies to special attacks. hf using aloblissquag #34985

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/5f7ebcf503463043

:hatterene: :blissey: :altaria: :quagsire: :alomomola: :tinkaton:

The team is a stall team centered around weakening the opposing physical offense with WoW, wear down walls with toxic, and apply pressure with the triple setup sweepers i have, hatt, tinkaton, and blissey. TInkaton is on this team as a espartha counter and gengar check as it can easily pivot in and click encore and weaken espartha easily. Swords dance also makes it so it loves eating paralysis and can now setup on mons such as talon and altaria. Altaria is here for as a physical wall, with WoW it can easily pressure pokemon such as floatzel and barra in rain, slither wing, tauros, tinkaton, etc and natural cure is insanely useful to scout quagsire. Alo is the best physical stop to rain, with helmet it cna easily wear down floatzel and barra while providing wishes to blissey to take on the zapdos of gen 9 and to pass wishes to teammates so recovery PP is burned less. Quagsire is quagsire.... it does its job at thwarting physical setup sweepers. WHat does hatt do here? well it helps to bounce hazards from passive users such as quagsire, can use it as setup and potentially bounce toxic back at it and with CM it gives us a win con esp with wish being able to keep hatt alive

Last edited:

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
https://pokepast.es/4763de2915a572dc

:hatterene: :noivern: :magnezone: :gastrodon: :pawmot: :grafaiai:

I've decided to share this team since Alpha is ending soon and Hat is probably leaving the tier come January. This team is primarily centered around CM Hat and Specs Noivern which also includes Magnezone support. Both pokemon heavily appreciate Magnezone removing steel teams that give it trouble such as Tinkaton and Tera Steel Hydreigon. Magnezone has Tera fight to make it have fewer issues removing steel types if needed and potentially forcing an unfavorable tera. Pawmot is to ensure either Hat or Noivern gets a second shot at life and as speed control against base 100 scarfers, I generally alternate between ice punch and seed bomb as my choice of coverage. Grafaiai and Noivern form a pivot core that can get Hat into the game, Grafaiai also gives us a soft check against Espathra. CM Hat also acts as a form of hazard control that punishes spike-stacking teams. Gastrodon is to make rain manageable and gives us rocks. Specs Noivern is one of the primary win-cons that can shred teams with Tera-Normal Boomburst and Hatterene can clean out weakened teams after 1 or 2 CMs.

With that said, this team may struggle against Terrain teams centered around Poltergeist and/or Hawlucha but it excels against fat teams in general as Noivern does a great job manhandling those types of teams when paired with Hatterene. The team also is able to give those Talonflame-Tsareena-Tinkaton-Grafaiai cores that show up a lot a fair share of issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)