Unfinished Projects Queue

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi guys, so I've updated the OP with a bunch of articles that need new authors so that we can get them onsite.

If anybody is able to get screenshots for the articles that I have listed as (needs pics) you are VERY highly valued.

Also, we are looking for anybody with any kind of GSC experience to write general guides for the era. Currently, we have only 2 articles onsite, which is a shame to put it bluntly.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can take screencaps for the 4th gen location maps, if it's something that has too many locations I'll just take it for 1 of those that is the hardest location to find. Setsuna's gonna hate me after this....

Also, some of the pics for the GSC item locations were done in a seperate article that only focused on the TMs found here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)