United States Nationals Thread - WON BY WESLEY MORIOKA

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking of doing something like that. i will be taking my laptop, video camera and camera with me and i know i will have internet access, atleast with all those equipment i hope to update maybe in a 5 minute interval with pics and video's. if its not a live stream then youtube takes some time for the video's to be viewed, but they should be viewable that same day late afternoon time most likely if i post then in the morning time when the event takes place. but its all still in planing. i am wasting so much time on building my nats team that i havent gotten to planing things yet
I'll be keeping a Twitter going since I can use my phone or my iPod (internet access would be awesome to use that), so that's how I'll be updating.

I will be attending: Milan "PokemonMaster" Patel Dallas Top 16

It'll be my first for VGC, but since it's all swiss, it should be fun.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if we missed you guys. It's a little hard to keep track of all of our members, sometimes. I will be updating this list later today to reflect everything.

Bah, looks like I won't be going to Nationals after all (which makes me not being on the list already quite convinient), since I wasn't really planning on winning much of anything this year, and made prior plans. Next year though, I'm gonna be pullin' a BadIntent and will be heading to as many Regionals as possible in order to secure a spot in the Nationals... and just because the VGCs are so much fun.

Time to make a name for myself man, I already can't wait.

Ya missed (Ivan Magallon) me in the top sixteen for Atlanta. I hope to be able to attend, but school is a conflict at the moment. I wish everyone who makes it the best.

I believe the reason why most of us from Atlanta are not on the list is simply because Pokemon.com has not even posted the list of the top 16/semi-finalist/champion from Atlanta yet. And this list is based off of their list, right? Hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow at least. I remember Dallas didn't go up until the Atlanta regionals were done.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Was the snub of my good friend Paul "Zerowing1991" Hornak, who I believe was the champion in Seattle, intentional?

Have a nice day.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Was the snub of my good friend Paul "Zerowing1991" Hornak, who I believe was the champion in Seattle, intentional?

Have a nice day.
He was on the list but some family stuff has come up and he has his priorities straight so he's unable to go to Indy due to timing & knowing what's more important.

Too bad, he'd have crushed =/

good luck to everyone going though.

Hey Makiri, you missed me. Simon "TDS" Yip Newark Top 16
About a 50% chance to go depending on how happy my parents are ~a week before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)