ORAS (Unofficial) ORAS OU Cup I: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent scheduled for monday but never showed up, still no reply from him even today and i stayed up late so we could play, just letting you know in case he doesn't show up at all in the following days

given the timeframe of the tournament, if you made an activity request in this thread and your opponent has blatantly avoided scheduling / has not been online, you will be granted a sub.
opponent gave me the win
Laz in for Chewiecashew
feel im being ignored by wq
SOMALIA in for WhiteQueen
my opp is not responding and hasnt been online since march 4th
Mysterious M in for NyanKiller
Request aw.
unless i'm missing something, neither you nor your opponent attempted to schedule yet. please do so.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
My oppo missed the scheudled time i was waiting him like 30 min i'll try to rescheudle but i'm gonna be busy this weekend so if he's not avaible to play i'll call act or wait to have an extension

Drud

is a Tutor Alumnus
PUPL Champion
calling act for the second time, opp took 3/4 days to respond and then missed scheduled time twice.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
forgot to post earlier but requesting sub/act, my opponent hasnt replied to my vm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)